Why Business Owners Hate NIGGERS?

Every Business Owner I have talked to in the area of Atlanta hates niggers and struggles with nigger customers

Why?
Are they really that bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ehKF1TYle_k
youtube.com/watch?v=Ufk7IXdxc-c
youtube.com/watch?v=xGWAZtD3IsQ
link.springer.com/article/10.3758/BF03210739
neuroscience.stanford.edu/news/ask-neuroscientist-does-bigger-brain-make-you-smarter
youtube.com/watch?v=zsLPdnsLDtw
youtube.com/watch?v=MOm17yw__6U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why did it take force for businesses to allow blacks in the first place?

Why?
Take a look yourself, brother.

youtu.be/ehKF1TYle_k

Holly molly

I wish the left put as much effort into naming and shaming corruption as they do white people who say nigger.

Because Negros-Aggros or more commonly know as the North American Pavement Ape do not assimilate well. They move into an area and infect it like cancer. They destroy everything they touch.

>Jan 9
>no link
>no archive
fuck yourself you cock sucking faggot op

Kek

WE

First of all, black people are notorious for not tipping at restaurants, there are countless stories and videos about blacks chimping out over something that would be no big deal to a civilized human being. They also steal whatever they can get their hands on which is why they need the bulletproof glass in chicago and detroit.

Niggers ruin everything.

Yes, it's all gibs gibs gibs. They don't tip, they're loud, they're rude, they get into fights all the time. Bad for business

Anyone who's dealt with niggers for a long enough period of time is a racist, plain and simple. The only question is whether they're openly racist or in the closet about it.

>Why?
>Are they really that bad?
My wife is from North Dakota. Her only exposure to blacks is how they are portrayed as brave, smart, heroes on TV.
Then we moved to the South for a few years because of work.
I didn't have to say a word or nudge her. She quickly learned the truth on her own.
We now live in Montana.

>"every business i have talked to"
What, did you only ever talk to the chef at that pizza place everyone at your middle school buys fries from? You're on the wrong side of history, get over it loser.

I usually see gay blacks in atlanta....or maybe i'm just staying out of the ghetto..

they chimp out over anything
subhumans
so glad that my county is sub 1% nigger subhuman

I'd like to share a revelation I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species. I realized that niggers are not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with their surrounding environment, but niggers do not. They move to another area, and they multiply, and they multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way they can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Niggers are a disease, a cancer of this planet. It is a plague, and we are the cure.

>i can only reply with cringy memes because I have nothing to say
Why am I not surprised? Why have I come to expect racist drumpf supporting high school dropouts to never have anything semi-decent to contribute to this virgin cesspool of a website?

Lesson learned? Once you have niggers coming into your business just close it down. Moveon.org

Leaf

It's good that I gave a $15 tip to a Taiwan restaurant recently. I don't blame you guys for hating us.

Day of the rake is coming.

>Jan 9

Kys

Wrong part of the movie, loser. What, were you born after the first matrix movie was released, or are you just a typical low-iq racist loser? Or possibly both?

>Are they really that bad?
see
>Every Business Owner I have talked to in the area of Atlanta hates niggers and struggles with nigger customers

That fucking ''WE'' at the end LMAO

>women

did she get all stretched out?

WUZ

Atlanta's crazy, I don't know how they made everyone gay there.

Because people are so racist, they would rather lose money than enjoy multiculturalism! Gosh!

Rake me first please, I can't stand this prison any longer.

>Intellectuals debating over who should get the last packet of Szechuan Sauce.

I wonder if the races were reversed if this would even be an issue at all.

#TwitterPurge
It's over Nazis.
Freedom of speech is not freedom from consequences.

Its fake news the reason the owner had to sell was estate taxes and they had to liquidate assets to send sheckels to Washington DC.

You realize they banned the black panthers?

Yes, they do it to deflect the conversation from actual corrupt parties, dear redditor. Lurk moar, fgt.

One day you will have to confront the truth, when you do, you can think back to these times and feel a little ashamed of how stupid you were. People have to live with this shit, everyday and yet here you are denying the plain truth that they know from firsthand

>leaf

I've lived around niggers and can confirm every business owner hates when niggers come into the stores. They steal shit, the fight people, they're loud, they mug people outside the stores, they rob the stores, they shoot people in/outside it. If any store now were asked if they could ban niggers without any consequences every single business would say yes because they are just horrible for it.

You're only seeing part of the picture. Without the steady gifts of food supplies from others, they would have a steady equilibrium (and much smaller) population worldwide.

HAHAHAHAHA

Honestly if blacks were physically removed I would miss getting to laugh at them constantly doing dumb shit.

Basketball Americans are an endless supply of lulz.

Im a family buisness ovner in pensylvania, i have had a lot of encounters with blacks where they would refuse to pay, or act like total assholes, they dont honor work of employees one time one black kid came in and spilled soda and ran away, i cought him and called he's mother, she was subburb black which i saw from her clothing, she started to scream at me that i have hit her child, i treied to calm her down and asked her to pay for soda at least if kid wount clean mess he made, she just whent mentall and started screeming even more, i had enough and said if you are so concerned that i fizicaly atacked the kid then why the fuck arent you a good mother and watch over him, she whent mentall we argued for half an hour, and at the end i said enough i will clean the mess up myself, she didnt pay me anything either.I also have a lot of frends who own buisnesses in the area, and they say a lot of joung black kids steal things on monthly bases, luckaly i havent had souch encounters yet.

>leaf
i didnt see this for a long time, brings back memories

>WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
>WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
>WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

This is the most literal chimp out I've ever seen.

Actually niggers in the U.S have been stuck around 11-13% for awhile because they get so many abortions and murder each other so much. The only reason the number even got up to that anyways is from all the gibs.

Looks like you're projecting hard there buddy. Hopefully you stop your delusions soon and realize that black people are no different than any other people.

if your talking about atlanta georgia then yes they are as bad as you can imagine. its like samolia 2.0. hungry niggers just stealing and running around acting entitled to everything. there is no sum of money that can fix the problem. "money fo dem programs" is code for kill all white people

What the fuck is this shit

>Why Business Owners Hate NIGGERS?

>The only reason the number even got up to that anyways is from all the gibs.

So what happens when you cut the gibs and force them to rely on their own work ethic?

It's pretty weird how shitlibs will refer to IQ, a metric they think is a pseudo science, to try to insult us. If low IQ is an insult then we are by far superior to niggers, every study bears this out and the data has been consistent for decades. IQ being a meaningful heuristic for intelligence and being highly heritable is the only thing that can explain whites growing up in destitution achieving similar SAT scores to blacks who grew up wealthy.

they die out.
but its supposedly 'inhumane' and 'unethical'
fucking jews

> low IQ
> racist

Baltimore.

so why don't you fuck off over there then you degenerate moron
after why would you want to be in a place where a person is free to say whatever they wish without fear of persecution?

>penslyvania
>whent
>mentall
>screeming
>fizicaly
>atacked
>buisnesses
>joung
>luckaly
>souch

Are you sure you're not a nigger from that spelling and grammar

This is why you don't buy into franchises owned by sniveling kikes and neocucks, and instead start your own business. I used to work at a locally owned bar and whenever nigs would come in and start shit, the owner would come out and scream in their face until they left. Once one of them got a little too friendly with a bartender and decided it was completely fine to grab her asscheeks like he was fluffing a pillow. I shit you not the owner told him if he didn't leave, he'd put a bullet in his back and then call an ambulance to make sure he'd be paralyzed for the rest of his life.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ufk7IXdxc-c

You may as well argue with an actual dog, a complete waste of your time.

>North American Pavement Ape
kek'd hard

>another incident with an assault style weapon

Gotta love how the media spins these things.
“It’s an assault weapon incident goys! Not a nigger incident!”

Leaf gook nigger

>Im a family buisness ovner in pensylvania

...says the illiterate with a Latvian flag

my dog can infer my intentions from the tone of my voice.
it moreover obeys me.
please stop insulting dogs.

Guns and drugs.

You guys are morons. Gold star on both of your foreheads. Good job.

It's not bad in my area, but I've seen really insane videos of black customers from major cities.
I'm in retail, so the most annoying thing for me is actually really old and grouchy white people. The darkies are mostly congenial.

I have problems with grammar yes i need to work on it, english is my 4th language, and it wasnt realy popular under USSR so thats that.

Excuse me?
this dog can do math so retract your statement this instant
youtube.com/watch?v=xGWAZtD3IsQ

Im visiting my family also this

funny though, because I haven't even said one thing that you could call racist, wanna know why?
Because I'm mixed race, idiot, doesn't mean I'm blind

>Where mah gib honkey?

How are blacks and tornadoes the same?
It only takes one to ruin a good neighborhood.

link.springer.com/article/10.3758/BF03210739
>Using data from magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), autopsy, endocranial measurements, and other techniques, we show that (1) brain size is correlated with cognitive ability about .44 using MRI; (2) brain size varies by age, sex, social class, and race; and (3) cognitive ability varies by age, sex, social class, and race. Brain size and cognitive ability show a curvilinear relation with age, increasing to young adulthood and then decreasing; increasing from women to men; increasing with socioeconomic status; and increasing from Africans to Europeans to Asians.
neuroscience.stanford.edu/news/ask-neuroscientist-does-bigger-brain-make-you-smarter
>The emergence of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) has made it possible to compare brain sizes of living humans, and in the ongoing hunt for a physical metric of intelligence, several researchers eagerly sought to correlate MRI measures of brain volume with IQ. Ten years ago, a meta-analysis that examined the results from 26 imaging studies concluded that the correlation between IQ and brain volume is consistently in the 0.3-0.4 range. More recently, a genome-wide association study which included 20,000 human subjects was widely reported by the media to have discovered an “IQ gene.” According to their results, certain variations in the HMGA2 gene, which codes for a protein that helps regulate DNA transcription and cell growth, are correlated with increased intracranial volume as well as enhanced IQ.

trust a leaf or scientist from one of the worlds most prestigious institutions?

That's just depressing. Imagine day in and day out having to deal with these fucking chimps and then one day you slip up and that's it. Game over. Fuck that.

here you go little lamb, try opening your ears to real heroes

youtube.com/watch?v=zsLPdnsLDtw

youtube.com/watch?v=MOm17yw__6U

>Because I'm mixed race
how does it feel being a karmic punishment?

PAY

I will never go to Dairy Queen again since they took away his business. Fuck Dairy Queen

NOTHING

Soon.

You couldn't get a loan to finish a GED to start a business running a lemonade stand. Your English is so bad that you won't convince anyone that you're anything but a Slurpee marchine operator or a parking lot attendant.

White people don't do shit like this.

>white man crimes

Even though, I never called you in particular a racist. What, have you come to assume that people call you racist for some reason? Perhaps you should ponder on that for some time, LOL!

Yeah, you're mixed race, whaddya know, I'm the pope himself telling you to get off the internet and finish your middle school homework. LOL!

Do you even bother understanding the articles you "read"? Or do you just think that everything "science" says fits within your racist outdated world view?
And do you know what it means what putting things inside quotation marks in science articles mean? Hint: Not long ago there was some article whose title talked about a "god particle" being recently discovered, and "God particle" was also inside quotation marks. Did you even finish high school? LOL! I guess I shouldn't expect any better of a racist drumpf supporter

For a short time, I worked at a Dollar store. Majority of the fights and people using EBT cards were African Americans. I'm lucky I left when I did, because a few weeks later, the place got held up.

>6 hours
>+ travel downtown
>= Full day's work wasted
>Fucking niggers

I will murder you and your family while you sleep you fucking communist piece of shit.

And then we wonder why we have a bad name. Its always the same 2-3 autists posting these

>Fuck fast food

FTFY

Last fast food I went to was Wendy's. First time a negro monkey made my salad and left some of his nasty hair (pubes?) in my salad. Next one I went to was all mestizos making my burger. Had hair in it. Never fucking again. Not until they automate that shit with racist AI.

So how many black bulls did you see coming out of your home?