HAPPENING: ANARCHISTS MAY HAVE DERAILED THE AMTRAK TRAIN AS AN ACT OF TERRORISM

ON DRUDGE: "ANARCHISTS BRAGGED ABOUT SABOTAGING TRACKS"

pjmedia.com/trending/anarchists-bragged-april-sabotaging-railroad-tracks-block-fracking/

IF THIS IS TRUE TRUMP NEEDS TO PUT ALL COMMUNISTS INTO LITERAL CONCENTRATION CAMPS. THIS IS DISGUSTING.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170825192910/https://itsgoingdown.org/olympia-wa-train-tracks-sabotage-stop-fracking-equipment/
youtube.com/watch?v=0-TRNXnn7JI
twitter.com/OfficialAntifa/status/880160542442311680?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://www.infowars.com/flashback-antifa-admitted-train-track-sabotage-to-stop-fracking/
infowars.com/flashback-antifa-admitted-train-track-sabotage-to-stop-fracking/
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/flashback-antifa-terrorists-sabotaged-train-olympia-two-weeks-ago-today-train-wreck-kills-6/
projectrepublictoday.com/2017/12/18/amtrak-crash-antifa-cause-train-crash-washington/
news.vice.com/article/a-bomb-train-derailed-burst-into-flames-and-spilled-oil-into-an-oregon-river
abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=90646&page=1
archive.is/zPElt
archive.is/ES3F4
archive.is/ZlS8C
archive.is/z2dGi
archive.is/KkOSB
ra2020.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=T97b1wCuFpY
twitter.com/DewsNewz/status/942926133829558272
instarix.com/jadegrobler/
sometag.com/account/jadegrobler/1022841636/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WHY IS NO ONE ALREADY TALKING ABOUT THIS ON HERE

> last april
you have to do better

>TRUMP NEEDS TO PUT ALL COMMUNISTS INTO LITERAL CONCENTRATION CAMPS

What is it with whites and wanting to persecute his fellow man?

shut up shill

bumping for exposure

Antifa's site "it's going down" deleted an article where the Puget Sound Anarchists took credit for pouring concrete on railroad tracks in Washington State

Luckily it is archived:

web.archive.org/web/20170825192910/https://itsgoingdown.org/olympia-wa-train-tracks-sabotage-stop-fracking-equipment/

They admitted to doing this over eight months ago, they did it to commercial rails, not commuter rails, and they notified the state when and where they sabotaged the line to avoid any rail workers getting hurt.

Keep shilling though. It's fun to watch.

Keep in mind this was the FIRST train of Amtrak's new Cascades Route

It actually was me tho

Yes, but you obviously didn't bother reading the article.

No, you see, the anarchists were acting in SELF-DEFENSE you bigots. They have to fight now, or fascists will continue totake over and kill all minorities

>all these antifa fags
you have to go back

Fuck off you dumb nigger, this is huge.

youtube.com/watch?v=0-TRNXnn7JI

Humble water filter merchant breaks it into a quickrundown

> hurr durr shill
> PJM will bring you more details as they become available.
post some current and credible, you faggot

Im Antifa for pointing out that they probably had nothing to do with this based on the article in question? I'm a shill for READING now.. Okay.

This user is right
The train obviously was pro-trump and against POC

fuck off idiots
you don't think we also have a stake?
who do you think provided the trains?
dig deeper, retards
we want to know what happened as much you
and, trust me, landing some antifa subhumans in jail would make me extremely happy
but this you posted is pure fake-news level crap
post something more solid

Tl dr Exxon sent more shills to help garner protection up for the "poor racketeering Jews who created 9/11"
Oh yes blame it on the group controlled by (((them))) and plan a response.

Let's forget about the fact that Oil company disasters account for 90% of destroyed land in the US alone. These kikes own America and they will all be exterminated.

Fuck these people

>DRUDGE
muerto yourself

PJM is better then WaPo and cnn fuck off.this is 100% real, literal proof of Antifa terrorism

Did Israel steal nukes in Atlanta?

>Communists
>fellow man
Jamal, I...

It is antifa or their handlers. They will make Antifa out to be the perpetrator and then find the train was going too fast as was already announced. Thereby further seeding the divide.

I am sure even controlled Antifa know: Blocking their equipment will never stop the Jews from giving Americans all cancer via Oil. Only extermination.

>implying everyone who is against Oil pollution and knows what all this cancer is from wants "communism"
you are a fucking shill kike.

come on m8
who are you trying to fool

Bernie Bro terrorists.

A case of mistaken identity. They thought it was the Trump train.

Holy shit. This really was antifa. The NTSB is going to shit a brick

I see them doing that, and worse
in their minds there's already a civil.war going on, and wageslave civilians deserve this
but you can't properly redpill the masses with hearsay stale, tinfoil grade articles

>WE MUST PUT X INTO A CONCENTRATION CAMP
OEEEEEERR THE LAAAAAAAAAAAND OFFFFFF THE FREEEEEEEEEE

They do it constantly

what do any of these pics have in common in any aspect whatsoever

>communists
>people

Theres other articles about them cutting fiber optic lines too

JUST ONE DAY AGO AN user MADE A THREAD ABOUT FINDING A RAILWAY LINE SABOTAGED BY ANTIFA

it was for a goods train delivering fracking material, though

Source?

>IF THIS IS TRUE TRUMP NEEDS TO PUT ALL COMMUNISTS INTO LITERAL CONCENTRATION CAMPS.
Maybe, but that seems like a big ass if to me. Them saying they had an interest in fucking with train tracks isn't exactly evidence that they did, though I will agree that it bears looking in to. I'll be keeping an eye on this one, but I at least somewhat doubt even Antifa is evil enough to do something like this. Much less competent enough.

they needed to do something to distract people from what happened in Atlanta. Every time somethings happens, they do something else before we have time to figure out the last one.

the "activist" group who bragged about disabling the railroad tracks in april are literal anarchocommunists you fucking mongoloid

twitter.com/OfficialAntifa/status/880160542442311680?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://www.infowars.com/flashback-antifa-admitted-train-track-sabotage-to-stop-fracking/

infowars.com/flashback-antifa-admitted-train-track-sabotage-to-stop-fracking/

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/hiding-something-antifa-website-deletes-article-sabotaging-train-tracks-concrete-washington-state-derailment/

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/flashback-antifa-terrorists-sabotaged-train-olympia-two-weeks-ago-today-train-wreck-kills-6/

projectrepublictoday.com/2017/12/18/amtrak-crash-antifa-cause-train-crash-washington/

news.vice.com/article/a-bomb-train-derailed-burst-into-flames-and-spilled-oil-into-an-oregon-river

Trains lower oil pollution fucktard.

>ge-to-stop-fracking/
That's 6 fucking months ago, not the other day you autist

Legally High Rate of Bumping

Al-Qaeda magazine Inspire had a how-to guide on derailing Trains. More like to be a muslim desu

So that's it than Antifa is officially terrorist and we never have to deal with those A-holes again?

Fuck off gaskike, you have no power here

A few months ago people were already discussing that your commies are insane enough and soon would organize a terror attack or something like that. Apparently the time has come.

No this is obviously the work of A FUCKING WHITE MALE.

>disaster happens
>Sup Forums is on the case posting far fetched bullshit conspiracy theories
>this happens EVERY SINGLE TIME
jesus christ lmao

inb4shill

any proof of object on track?

Ya'll are ridiculous spreading fake news. This was clearly done by evil Nazis, and I'm sure REAL news outlets will report on this fact.

FBI warns of derailment:

abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=90646&page=1

its not like its only us pointing this out

What's that graffiti on the side of the bridge?
"Labrat Knats"???

>anarchists
>communists

choose one

If this is trou, how big needs the dryed out block to be? Aand wouldnt they find the broken remains near the track?

Here's a picture
Some street gang or Antifa sleeper cell kek willing.

#resist
#riseup
#notmypresident

Clearly Trump needs to step down and conede to Hillary before more are killed.

#ThisIsWhatDemocracyLooksLike

Was it this guy?

or just was there already when some anarchist group decided the bridge was a weak spot

>Nine derailers, a piece of railroad equipment used to derail train cars for safety purposes in railyards have been stolen recently, sources said, citing the FBI's weekly intelligence bulletin.

Holy shit.

mfw we live in an age or real life capeshit

trains around here in washington freighters share the same tracks as amtrak. we have a commuter rail for between city to city. that set of tracks runs to portland and canada i believe.

POSSIBLE HAPPENING

>September, 2014, Everett, WA
Antifa blockade railroad track for eight hours
archive.is/zPElt

>November, 2016, Olympia, WA
Antifa blockade railroad track for a week before police clear the track
archive.is/ES3F4

>April, 2017, Olympia, WA
Antifa pour concrete over railroad track
archive.is/ZlS8C

>November, 2017, Olympia, WA
Antifa blockade railroad track for two weeks before police clear the track
archive.is/z2dGi

>November, 2017, Medford, OR
Antifa use wire to sabotage railroad signaling, blocking all traffic
archive.is/KkOSB

nah it's just our homeless stealing the metal from the rails to get a few dollars in scrap

Fuck you for even thinking about this nigger scribble

ra2020.tumblr.com/

Gnats spelled with a K (Knats). Gnats swarm like bees.

youtube.com/watch?v=T97b1wCuFpY

>drudge

Nope you guys can still kill yourselves.

Gonna be laughing my antifacist ass to the bank when this backfires like every other time lmao

Fuck, antifa are petty terrorists.

This is from 2016

was the train ACTUALLY carrying any fracking equipment?

or did anti-fa get deceived again?

Did george soros use his shareblue shills to trick anti-fa on social media into attacking this train because it "Carried fracking equipment"?

Its the_donald immigrants. They larp and then call you a shill if you point out how retarded they are.

>Wanting to install Stalinesque measures of govt control
>Media calls them "anarchists".
Okay fuck off

Possible pre-attack signals?

Googling it the lpg place is in Tacoma not all the way down the tracks

20 Miles away. The group was meeting up and creating a diversion in Tacoma

>The Point Defiance Bypass, also known as the Lakeview Subdivision, is a 14.5-mile-long (23.3 km) rail line between the cities of DuPont and Tacoma in Pierce County, Washington.

>communists now considered anyones fellow man
They call themselves comrades because they legitimately can’t call themselves anything else, they have begun the de-humanization process into insectoidism

I'm more interested in who that thot is.

yea, in the other thread, there is an user who works for Tacoma rail, whose capital division uses that same route

Olympia is full of greener trash. Was fine in the 90's when it was just hippies hiking and smoking pot. Now them flickers are judgemental militant wastes

if only this were true. the town is fully of fucking junkies and homeless motherfuckers.

twitter.com/DewsNewz/status/942926133829558272

fuckin what?

I don't know, it's too much. Is this a false flag to get Right Wingers to blame antifa, then they get to gloat over it not being antifa? That seems too complicated. So, it's a false flag to blame Trump for poor infrastructure? Or is it really just a regular accident?

If Antifa is labeled a terrorist organization by Trump can people walk around and kill them?

easy search my friend.
instarix.com/jadegrobler/
sometag.com/account/jadegrobler/1022841636/