I'm 88 percent white, the rest Cherokee would I be allowed in a white ethnostate?

I'm 88 percent white, the rest Cherokee would I be allowed in a white ethnostate?

cherokee are honorary aryan

no

No Mouthwash-Americans.

No
Pathetic

Yes, only sometimes we get to paddle your bottom.

Who will even know? Plus, leftists laugh at low-percentage Cherokee whites. Look up "Cherokee princess"

yep

You're all jews, and need to be exterminated.

Castizos are white

injuns are too violent

How well do you hold your booze?

probably what the heck

yep came to the dark side

Majority whites or civilized nonwhites should be allowed to exist within or alongside the white ethnostate but would be castrated or limited to one or two children. It's easier than genocide and gives non-whites a way to support the ethnostate

More realistically people that are 80-90% white will have their own ethnostate.

It's not really an ethnostate then. The mutts have to be removed, not bred out

You should move to Canada because you’d get free college and won’t have to pay taxes because you got oppressed. You can steal cars and if you make it back to the reserve, the native police wont arrest you. We just drive around the reserve getting drunk all day in stolen Range Rovers doin jumps. And when we fuck them up we just go steal more. Fuck whitey! I know lots of blonde Indians who are cool tho.

>it's another white guy bragging about muh Indian heritage
I'm white and fucking sick of faggots like you.

Just shut up and pretend your white, at 88% nobody will know if you don't say anything

Yes. Although I haven't taken a DNA test, I'm probably close to the same percentage as you. I have light brown hair, blue-green eyes, am as pale as a sheet, and can easily blend in with any majority Celt, Anglo, Germanic, or Slav nation. I'm also better looking and have more gray matter than the vast majority of "pure" whites. The fuckstains who want to disqualify me can go fuck a kike.

Point me to somebody in America who is not a mutt

I can't. You see the issue here? And it's only going to get worse. Don't get triggered because youre realizing you'd never be accepted into an ethnostate.

No

That doesn't meant we should tolerate niggers.

me

yes, the first people in north America were stone age europeans. Then the Chinks came through Alaska and you all fucked. Thats why red indians look like a cross between Chinks and Aryan.

Well I guess your ancestors colonized the indians and fucked their women so yes.

Nick is this you?

Yes, so long as you behave like whites, act civilized, and aid us in the race war.