SWEDEN YES!

SWEDEN YES!

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/183089808
youtube.com/watch?v=5B5NMN7GBA4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Remember when sex contracts were a meme?

this a troll? before I fb spam it. im sure their muslims rape gangs will be using these forms.

Personally, I welcome having an entire penis-shaped island to serve as a petri dish for all the mistakes of progressivism
Not only is it hilarious, it's an excellent cautionary tale

Inb4 Swedes need to sign a form before jacking off.

Pls no mangasming here. This is a saphe spase

Is this real life?

>If you want to be sure, you should get some written information
We really are going to be banging sex dolls in the future aren't we?

They are programming regular people to treat sex as a mere transaction. This further hurts the natural order and nuclear family. Just (((who))) could be behind this?

Gonna need some sauce on this.

>it's not rape if you force your victim to sign a contract of brutal sex

fake, there are no results on google

i think these are pretty funny. if you have game you can probably use this to really get laid.

>you have to get written permission from the privilege police to have sex with your sexbot
>the sheer retardation of this situation sinks leftism in Sweden

>pol calling whoremonger degenerates
>making a verbal agreement about sex acts that will be performed will be the only legal form of having sex in 2019

feels good.

CODE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

And another one

And people wonder why Sweden has a high rate of rape.

This is a type of fetish in Israel, having legal power to perform sexual acts really gets the chosen ones going.

>tfw feminist ideology in 2017 is more sexually repressive than the Roman Catholic Church in 1217

I love these.

HAHAHAHA Fukcing hell, thanks god women in russia are based.

>somali refugee can't be convicted because colorblind

Literally this.

vimeo.com/183089808

Correct. They want to kill trust and love. Then channel primal urges, used for procreation, into depravity.

If you want to see the future picture the Superbowl halftime show with hundreds of naked, screaming children being thrown alive into bonfires. Broadcast worldwide in Hi-Death. Billions of viewers cheering for more.

lol dave chapelle predicted this

One for you burger bro

(((Jason Reitman))) was right all along

youtube.com/watch?v=5B5NMN7GBA4

>Balckpilled as fuck

SO TOLERANT

>have to ask your wife permission for sex
>fags don't have to ask permission to rampantly bum other fags
>shitskins will still rape regardless
This only hurts straight white men.

I merely bumble through life sometimes raising my head to gaze at the raging insanity in todays modern world that is more akin to a loony asylum.

Tell me didn't the government in "1984" require something close to this?

"The ministry of love" was it called?

Only white men are required to fill this form. Black dudes and other minorities will be given the benefit of the doubt.

>Muhammad gets away with rape because he's not able to read or write

>Let feminists control country.
>Poor rapefugees.
>Oh no, they are raping.
>lets cover it up, rationalise and make excuses for it. They are the victims here.
>country hands out "community service" for rape,
>Everyone who doesn't sign rape contract is rapist.
>mandatory community service for every male who has sex because all women refuse to sign consent forms because "it's a turn off, he should be a real man and just take me".
>male slavery achieved, the most free men would be incels.

Now I've figured out their plans, I'm glad rapefugees are slaughtering them.

came across this post on a random forum by a swede

of fucking course

Fucking this

designed to lower white birthrates even further, since asking permission and signing paperwork is a major turnoff for both sexes

rapefugees will be unaffected

this is what will happen

How has the west not collapsed under jewish feminism yet? Did rome take this long?

It's painful in slow-motion. I want to be done with it so we can rebuild in my lifetime.

Cant find a source
Sage

it might help them prosecute rapefugees more effectively though, while happy white couples will be unaffected and can largely ignore it.

no, sex was forbidden in 1984.

literally no mexicans do that besides edgy high school chicanos

it was known as the youth anti-sex league and they weren't supposed to do it unless married to an assigned spouse for the sole purpose of procreation as a duty to ''the party''. the ministry of love was where they tortured dissenters into re-assimilating into their strict authoritarian culture.

i think this film is pretty much what the future will look like

Oh it's true.

And like OP pic describes, the metoo shit has hit Sweden like a freight train, with established gov media and certain extremist leftist or feminist groups collaborating and literally making up schedules on when to release certain information about yet another group of opressed women in Swedish society to keep the train going with no end.

There has been at least one "major reveal" about opressed women from all kinds of parts of Swedish society or about one or more white men exposed to be sexually opressing women daily for like a month.

And yet when shitskins gang rape girls? Nothing.

>2020
>he raped me!
>but mam, you signed the sex clearance
>when I was drunk!
>did you sign the sex clearance and have sex the same night?
>well, no...
>were you drunk when you had sex together?
>no but I realized afterward it was a mistake
>alright mam, we understand
>*arrests the guy for rape*

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

I FUCKING hate giant state crawling every-fucking-where where it DOES NOT belong

We have another signed document made one week in advance declaring that the woman will not drink.

>be bitch
>sign up a contract with a guy
>fuck him
>immediately after burn the contract
>sue him

Yeah, not matter how you look at it this is being pushed just to make good, innocent men suffer. Even more than they already suffer.