Brit/pol/ - /Shithole/ edition

>Jew Status: NAMED
twitter.com/goddersbloom

>Brexit: Theresa May says she 'will not be derailed'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42382391

>Britons now back Remain over Leave by TEN POINTS in biggest lead since before referendum
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5186797/Britons-Remain-Leave-10-points.html

>Cabinet Ministers clash after Philip Hammond says 'no real Brexit will happen until 2021' and is accused of 'delaying' the divorce by two years
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5187211/Ministers-clash-Hammond-says-no-Brexit-till-2012.html

>Defence budget: New equipment at risk over MoD savings 'doubts
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42382002

>Boris Mimics Mogg: Britain Must Not Become ‘Vassal State’ of The European Union
breitbart.com/london/2017/12/16/boris-mimics-mogg-britain-must-not-become-vassal-state-of-the-european-union/

>RACHEL JOHNSON: Meghan is sleeping at Sandringham! Has the world gone mad?
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-5187111/Meghan-sleeping-Sandringham-world-gone-mad.html

>Parts of UK set to be hotter than Madrid this week - despite ice and fog warnings
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/16/uk-weather-ice-fog-predicted-temperatures-set-soar

Other urls found in this thread:

politicalblindspot.com/scientists-reveal-the-first-european-faces-were-not-white/).
youtube.com/watch?v=W0Co408pyEM
youtube.com/watch?v=gwAhrU_wTdA
youtube.com/watch?v=Sj_9CiNkkn4
youtube.com/watch?v=gz3B9w6cdIw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Culloden
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Stamford_Bridge
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Bramall_Lane
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danelaw
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/dec/17/two-police-critical-condition-hit-by-car-london-north-circular-neasden
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Boris Johnson on IQ

Vanguards.

Luigi Di Maio

brit/pol/ subhumans, how does this make you feel?

How does it know that BNP, EDL, UKIP, Britain First and National Action all flopped?

How does it feel knowing that you're all useless deadbeats who've contributed nothing to British politics?

How does it feel knowing that Britain will become less wh*Te by the minute?

How does it feel knowing your powerless against the based Tories and Labour?

YOU'LL HAVE TO GET USED TO SEEING A BLACK BULL AND A WH*TE GIRL.

YOU'LL HAVE TO GET USED TO SEEING MORE MOSQUES BUILT.

ALL THE CITIES WILL BE LIKE LONDON.

BUT KEEP POSTING YOUR GAY HITCHENS MEMES AND CIRCLEJERKING ON YOUR CONTAINMENT GENERAL.

lads, what is common purpose?
people keep mentioning them but i don't know what is, their website isn't very clear as to what they actually do...

Reminder that britain will never change, every other nation will have a revolution to depose their masters and kick the shitskins out but it will never happen in britain, the state is too strong and only getting stronger, apart from australia we are literally the only western nation where the govt will enforce china tier authoritarianism in order to maintain the status quo, we are completely fucked

italys upcoming elections will be intresting
the leading party in the polls in anti-immigration anti-eu party who is the green party on everey other issue

I hope they win. Italy is very different to this country.

"Why PAKISTANIS are so strong" You might ask, Well let me explain it as a Pakistani.
So, when Yakub (May he rot in hell) created white people to terrorize people and create discomfort around people. When white savages invade europe and kill all the BLACK inhabitants there (original europeans were BLACK politicalblindspot.com/scientists-reveal-the-first-european-faces-were-not-white/). Now once great Europe was now at the hands of uncivilized savages called "white people". So ALLAH created us to stop whites from further expanding. He created us to clean the mess that Yakub created. When ALLAH creating us he add us more muscle so we can easily BTFO white subhumans, He add us more intelligence so we can win wars. Then he made us cruel (only against whites) so we can create panic among whites when our name (PAKISTANI) is heard. Then he covered our body with beautiful BLACK skin.
Now do you understand why we are too strong and always BTFO whites ? Because we were speficially created by ALLAH to destroy white race. Our purpose is to destroy the white race whenever we are. We will not stop until yakub's spawns are cleaned from this earth. Then we will go back to our homeland, Africa.

training course provider for most government departments, responisable for all the diversity senimar shit you sometimes have to sit through

>2017
>still advertising polls as if they are concrete

What anime character would Eddie be?

I vote Goosh Goosh.

youtube.com/watch?v=W0Co408pyEM

youtube.com/watch?v=gwAhrU_wTdA

> their website isn't very clear as to what they actually do...

as is intended goy, now go back to sleep

Who is "Pakistanis"?
The people that are conquering people.
The government that is building more nukes.
The government which is successfully outsourcing in the millions.
The government that created the Indus Valley civilisation.
The government that scares Indians.
The government that destroys brit/pol/.
The government with a 5% GDP growth.
The people who BTFO wh*Teoids.

>pube back again

We've never actually overcome an invader.

I hope you realise that you're going to push the good people of this anime image-board to lash out in a very crude manner with your vile and hateful rhetoric. What's more, you'll deserve it and it will be justified. DEUS VULT.

>DEUS VULT
LMAO

>hiroshomoot broke 4chanx so I cant filter you know who

It's about which direction the arrow is pointed Eddie. Are we headed for communism and acceleration of everything we hate? The 'votes don't matter' meme is ridiculous. I'd rather have the tories maintaining the union and pretending to stop immigration.

>I'd rather have the tories maintaining the union and pretending to stop immigration.
id rather labour being honest about what they intend so the normies might be able to actually see

just filled my asshole with baked beans lads, i'm holding the beans but juice is
leaking out

>not notifying the mods then hiding his posts

We've never actually overcome an invad-
youtube.com/watch?v=Sj_9CiNkkn4

Brit/pol/? More like Brit/b/.. its all shit posts now.

Nothing will stop the tribal voters.

he justs resets his phone and carrys on for another 20 mins the mods don't do shit

Jayda Francis
Paul Golding
Britain First
All Twitter Accounts suspended.

Welcome to freedom of speech.

This board has been cancer for weeks, the fuck happened?

Utter state
This is why we have an unrepresentative parliament, because faggots like you buy things you don't want and then complain that they never offer what you do want.

youtube.com/watch?v=gz3B9w6cdIw

WN called pube out at the boatyard and he has gone proper mental since then

why even filter BF though there the tamest shit ever

Well if we don't vote then they will.

They never got to the coast.

Neither did they.

pube got btfo and made all the other posters leave with his autism aswell as tripfags arguing like its britfeel aswell literally nothing happening at all for the past 5 months, they'll all come back when the next paki goes mental with a truck and the cycle will begin again

These two faggots died. So will the rest.

If you vote for unrepresentative memebers you get unrepresentative parliament? And if being unrepresentative still gets you votes, becauas you're wearing the right colour tie, why bother being representative? Why is it so hard to understand?

ideally they should all be gassed but taken as a individual case zimzam was in the wrong

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Culloden

The idea that not voting would lead to a representative parliament is FALSE

>zimzam was in the wrong

Zimzam was getting his head pounded in. He was utterly correct. He should have gone round to his dad's house and shot him too.

Can you really "fight back an invader" if the "invader" is from the same country.

and this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Stamford_Bridge

literally beat back a foreign invader

>Stalk a guy walking home for 20 mins waving a gun about
>Wtf why is a guy getting scared and defending himself

>shop sells nothing he wants
>buys things anyway
>shop doesn't change products because they sell
Fucking hell lad, it's pretty simple.

They were a separate country then they tried to invade and got btfo

Remember that fattie on Question Time complaining that she had to go to food banks to feed herself and her kids?

Two party systems combined with FPTP and universal suffrage will never lead to representative government.

How about you don't get fooled again and vote for someone outside the red or blue teams?

>foriegn
Sort of... he had a claim and it was former Danelaw

>norman distraction force

So what do you suggest - not voting? Or voting for parties like UKIP who got a good % of the vote but fuck all seats? Most voting today is tactical anyway- vote to stop the other guy getting in. Inverted.

We need to fuck off fptp. Nothing will change till then.

Nothing in history compared to this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Bramall_Lane

Oh wow. Look. Scandis BTFO

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danelaw

Wait, nevermind.

Also the Saxons were invaders as well.

>shop forces you to accept whatever most customers buy
>do you want a piece of shit or a marble
>I don't want either of those things
>other customers buy piece of shit

That's how you end up with a completely non functioning parliament, too many factions means bills are exceptionally difficult to pass and destroys the mechanism for change.

Fuck off zimzam did nothing wrong

In my constituency there isn't much choice

Country is fucked
Already dead
It's over
Nail
Head

Rotten
Electorate

Dead
Country

And FPTP willnever go anywhere for this exact reason.

>implying we didn't get revenge for their little antics a few hundred years later

rocket'd

Always the bloody way, can't afford food but can afford the new iPhone on day one

>a few hundred

You mean a millennia? So after being Islamic for 1,000 years we'll win a war with Iran? Amazing.

Lets archive that.

they where both non-white so don't turn this into some ebin race war thing,
if your stalking any unarmed guy why threatning to kill them the person will bite back

Maybe we should abolish parties or something. Have people vote for candidates, or have something like fptp that is fairer.
Well at least spoil your ballet.

Someone should kick the shit out of one of those 'instagram/youtube fitness people'. Give them a taste of reality.

I voted Tory at the last election because I didn't want a labour brexit

Danelaw had ended before then.

more like shop offers a blue dyed shit and a red dyed shit

>they were danes, but they integrated and followed our law

Absolutely CIVIC.

or just start acquiring arms

can't believe I share a general with cunts like you

>or just start acquiring arms

And they'll take it away the moment shit hits the fan since even air rifles will be banned in England soon, like they have been in Scotland.

'Hi guys i've got some seriously bad news' 'So I was walking out of the gym and I got jumped' 'No rhyme or reason, he just kicked out my legs and kept kicking until they were broken' 'i wont be able to do gym videos for a while'

Yessss man.

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/dec/17/two-police-critical-condition-hit-by-car-london-north-circular-neasden

Someone is going to win regardless

League of Gentlemen was good as ever, thought it would of been tamed down a bit.

'I contacted the police but they say there's nothing they can do' 'Be careful out there guys because there are some really bad folk'

Gets them all down and jaded. They can't think about anything else for months. Get jumpy whenever they go outside. Sounds perfect.

So did I, i felt that it was wrong but felt i had no choice. Never again, can't trust these cunts. Its all fucked anyway weather tory or labour, might aswell vote for someone you agree with or find subversive.

Why the fuck are you even posting? It's long done now anyway, we've got bigger shit to worry about. The Angles, Saxons and Jutes actually barely made much of a genetic impact anyway. Britain is not exactly blond haired and blue eyed, is it?

He was fucking neighbourhood watch, doing his job, and trayvon was a fkn thug - junkie, kicked out of school twice. If he hadnt tried to suckerpunch zimzam and just gone home he'd still be around to rob today. Until some other poor cunt had to put him down.

fucking hell you are an absolute deano tier mong, just get out

>And they'll take it away the moment shit hits the fan

>implying they'd know about your arms

absolute brainlet

>Maserati
>Brent
Just some drunk paki or wog druglord

>Britain is not exactly blond haired and blue eyed, is it?

>tfw you and your whole family are blond haired and blue eyed

There was no-one else in my constituency except the greens and lib dems

No i'm practically minded. I'm not an idealist or a fantasist we have what we have and we work with it until it changes. Doing nothing, changes nothing. You think the BNP are going to suddenly rise up because there are less tory voters in a constituency? Get real. All that would happen is a labour victory. Stupid cunt. Shit takes.

>implying they'd know about your arms

We're an island. The only guns we have are ones they know about, since they put a few on to the black market and sell them from agents.

I asked for a single time we succeeded in driving away an invader, and no one has posted one. Would you defend us being Islamic for 1,000 years as long as we were still genetically the same?

>Islamic for 1,000 years as long as we were still genetically the same?
Sheik Charles caliphate insha'Allaha

>No i'm practically minded.

nope

>I'm not an idealist or a fantasist we have what we have and we work with it until it changes

nope

>Doing nothing, changes nothing.

People have been "doing something" for 70 years. No results yet. Name a single time we've even come close to a victory. And now we have an entire generation who don't even think Britain has a culture, and England is a football team and nothing more.

You're a fucking retard mate. You think you're being principled like Peter Hitchens when in reality you're letting people like Russell Brand and Anti-fa mug you of the country.

>so enlightened
cunt

Nordcucks OUT

>you're letting people like Russell Brand and Anti-fa mug you of the country.

Where have you been? They've already got it, and they have had it for 70 years.

IS IT STILL HAPPENING??

They demonstrably haven't. Our government is liberal capitalist. You have the shittest takes.

Pizza, Kebab or cook something myself?

Well you should have bit your tounge and voted green. At least those hippies piss off the establishment.