Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

twitter.com/nezumiironyanko/status/834007048777977858

New WN chapter soon

Other urls found in this thread:

ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/432/
pastebin.com/u3VJggF6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

Rem is the worst character in literally any TV show or anime ever created. I would rather marry Peggy Hill from King of the Hill than be within 20 feet of Rem.

One chapter closer to Rem waking up

Fuck off with the shitposting

What are your guys' predictions for this chapter?

Subaru having a conversation with his soon-to-be sister in law.

Crying over his potato being safe. With some Ram heavy inner thoughts and dialogue with Subaru. Its most likely going to be a character building chapter for Ram. That or more mabeasts.

What happened to the potato in the last chapter?

Anal rape

It started to sprout

It was cooked and eaten.

It got dropped and fell into some sand

By the way, what would Subaru's reaction be if someone literally calls Rem a potato in front of him? For him, would it be counted as shit talking his girlfriend?

He would feel down, and thats about it.

He wouldn't get it. He closed his repertoir of memes when he stopped being able to surf the Internet.

Anyhing counts as shittalking Rem for WN Subaru. That fucker has a hair-trigger temper when it comes to her.

If i remember right, last chapter they were looking for the stairs to the next floor on the 3rd floor, and couldn't find it. Until Emilia said something about the person possibly being a troublesome person and maybe made the stairs somewhere else below?

So they run back to the healing garden in the 4th floor where Rem and Ram were resting and they find the stairs to it, and the chapter ends.

I hope Remon/summaryanon is around to give us a rundow of the new chapter.

New WN chapter Eh , it's been whole yeas since the last main story chapter we got from the author

Someone stop this glutton of an Elf.

Also it was Valga's Rom's birthday a few days ago.

I started marathoning the anime two nights ago and am at episode 18.

Does subaru ever stop being completely useless? I get that he could be pretty traumatized from what he goes through, but you wouldn't think he would be such a bitch after dying about 20 times now. Holy shit I fucking hate him.

He gets much better after episode 18 thanks to Rem, so yes.

Don't expect super drastic changes of course. But he basically makes use of all the information he gathered through the loops to come up with a good plan.

He gets useful from that point on and continues to be more useful in the WN.

Well that is good to hear. I enjoy the setting and meidos, but Subaru has been a real drag because of how illogical many of his actions are, and what a self centered idiot he is.

Lolimilia a cute. CUTE!

He IS a self-centered idiot, hell, some of his redeeming qualities are a byproduct of his greed.
However his love for Rem and Emilia, for Beako, for Otto and Nee-sama Ram are genuine and it slowly makes him a better person.
But make no mistake, Subaru will always be a bit of a sleazeball and he knows.

It's not really THAT illogical. He is afraid of dying, no matter how many times he goes through with it he can't get used to the feeling, pain and etc.

Also he is a self centered idiot.

It's here

How happy do you think Subaru will be once he finally gets his girlfriend back?

He'll cry like a bitch.
I'll tear up as well.

PLOT DROPS

Very happy tears, lots of remu

Its out

ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/432/

Someone please page Remon and Summaryanon and tell them the new chapter is already out.

Spoon feed please? Im talking about the mega with all the chapters

>mfw I'm reading this through nipctionary

I wish Remon or summary user was here. But then again their translations are a godsend so I can wait patiently till we caught up.

pastebin.com/u3VJggF6

I tissed it on google translate and there's only one mention of Rem, it seems. And it appears like they were heading towards another challenge and the chapter seems to have ended on the challenge beginning.

Kill yourself son of a bitch.

Seems Sekhmet is in the intro of the chapter

Subaru is memefleirting with Emilia again

Poor Emilia. No one deserves memeflirting.

Fuck I hate Subaru

Seriously why didn't Emilia just bitch slap him already?

I bet it's just gonna be like "life is a drag, why can't i just relax without feeling hungry, thirsty and shit?"

「裸のお姉さんはいかないのお?」

「裸、裸ってうるさいッスよ、チビッ子二号。大体、あーし裸じゃないッス。ちゃんとエロ可愛い格好してるッス。お師様セレクトにケチつけないでほしいッスよ」

「ケチとかじゃないけどお、置いていかれるのは困るでしょお。ほおら、急いで急いで」

「乗っかってるだけなのに偉そうなチビッ子ッス! お師様にあとでちゃんと躾けてもらうッス! あーしも躾けてもらいたいッス~!」

スコーピオンテールを左右に揺すって、嫌々と頬を赤らめながらシャウラが階段に足をかける。背に少女を負っているとは思えぬ軽やかさで、彼女は大階段を一度に五段は飛ばして先行する面々を追った。

「だだだだだだだだだ――!」

Can someone translate this?

Its just Shaula being Shaula

So they went straight for the next challenge it seems

So is this what Subaru and his group will be doing in this entire arc? Just solving puzzles and doing challenges?

How? What are they doing that that would become relevant? Subaru looking through books or something?

Lots of Shaula this chapter. Also:

「あ、あ、ああああああ――ッ!!」

「ぴぎぃっ!」
「どわぁっ!?」

澱みどころの話ではなかった。
棒立ちでいた男、その発言におかしな停滞が生まれ、次の瞬間に爆発する。男は自分の頭に手を当て、乱暴に髪を掻き毟りながら絶叫した。
その突然の振る舞いに豚のような悲鳴を上げ、ついに我慢しきれなくなったシャウラがスバルへと飛びつく。当然、支えきれない。彼女の腕に思い切りに抱きしめられながら、スバルは受け身も取れずに床にひっくり返った。

What is happening here?

If i'm understanding the backstory correctly it went something like this for Sekhmet.

=====================

She was a child who had something done to her family, and had some sort of expectation placed on her. I'm not sure if they did rituals or shit like that on her, but they considered her a failure.

She was abandoned in a field, while she was still a baby, and left to die. Normally it would be impossible for her to survive, but apparently she was already abnormal because she could live "without the techniques to live", so i'm guessing she somehow didn't need much to go on, or she somehow lived purely on instinct due to what the family did.

Time passes, she goes from a girl, to a woman and still stays in the field, but apparently finds it hard to get by as time goes on. Some man hear humors about a woman in said field, and find her, they do not kill her for they find her attractive despite her feral like composure.

She slowly starts getting exposed to "feelings and desires" and going to the field to the village where the man lived, apparently being treasured by the man, and having to do less to get by. She gets on the bed, and apparently gets what she never knew from men, and gains more things to get by. Basically selling her body i guess?

Exposed to language, knowledge and their way of life. Noticing that they all had cherished her, and treated her like a jewel, and apparently came to embrace the feeling, not noticing at the time it was something like obligation or appreciation.

Suddenly she snaps the neck of all the man inside the building, without pain or nothing, instant death, and she buries them.

After that she heads for the village of her family, and when she thinks about those of the same blood as her, she does not notice the feelings she has are those of pure hatred and desire for revenge. The voice pleads for her to not kill them, and it was painful to listen to, but instead of pity, she laughs.

She breaks them slowly and painfully, carefully.

She tried to gain joy from slowly breaking her family apart, being as slow as possible.

She them left their family's body to rot, and returned to the place where she was with the man previously. She had left her family's body to rot, and politely buried the man.

She takes a long deep breath in the residential area of the place, and for the first time her life, she was happy. There was peace and silence.

She decides that she will not disturb anyone any longer, and decides to simply fall asleep. To act and to think are useless actions, and she falls asleep.

The witch of sloth them continues to prolong her peace of mind, and endlessly continues to this state of nothing.

>If Rem wakes up she would join my deredere group

Why is Subaru such a little shit

Nee-sama better smack him for that. Even if its just a front its such a dick thing to say.

Damn

Always told that all the witches are monstrous sociopaths

He really love his harem lol , good old days when subaru was saying "The only one for me is EMT "

Someone please, put him somewhere where Subaru is not remotely close to Emilia.

It shits up his personality.

Yeah, someone needs to punch him

Holy shit now I can't even tell if Subaru loves Rem for real or not. Even if it's just acting, it's still too much.

Stop making me feel sorry for the antagonists Tappei

Memeflirting is easily the worst thing about Subaru

for what ?

What happened between the chapter 1-24 of arc 6 that would have caused him to become like that? It seems so out of the blue.

Not really

For making an ass of himself obviously

How so?

You people are taking this too seriously. It's probably Subaru just trying to be "funny" or memey to try and stay positive, or probably because he's trying not to think about this failing or something.

Still needs to be slapped though.

Fuck my worst nightmare that is Subaru starting to treat Rem the same way he treats Emilia is slowly coming true.

That comment wasn't even dialogue, but Subaru's thoughts. Not that this would be the first time he's insincere in his surface thoughts

Fuck the miasma influence, Ram was totally right

While it is a front it still him being a little shit.

Lot of speculation that Ley might show up, but all we've got in sight is puzzles.

Dear god please no

Let it not be true

The next floor is the 2nd one i believe, that would be the last puzzle.

Since the 1st floor would be the one he can't get to, due to not having the requirements or something.

Yeah, but the continuation will come next year I bet.
Please look forward to it.

I enjoy how my opinion of Subaru went from sky high to rock bottom in a matter of one line

He had such a good streak too.

My summary of the Sekhmet story is probably really weak, but one thing i noticed from google, is that, it seems that she was never aware of the feelings she was experiencing. Either she was too lazy to bother, or she was too ignorant of human emotions to know.

So what if, Sloth has an adverse effect on it's users like Pete and Subaru, because they display emotions and thoughts, and such, but Sekhmet is not attacked by pain or anything because she's extremely complacent about everything? Could just be coincidence really. Plus we don't really know if Pete did feel the same pain Subaru feels.

Is there still a chance that Ram might be wrong?

So using Sloth messes up your mind and gives you intense pain unless you're apathetic? That would probably explain Bete's "My brain trembles" line.

Ptelgeuse's comment about the trembling brain, biting his fingers and the bleeding eyes are all compatibles on how Subaru feels when he uses his own version of the invisible hand

Subaru confirmed worst girl

Subaru is a piece of shit, I hope he never gets close to Crusch-sama ever again. Unless he plans to deliver some kind of memory cure. But Wilhelm can pick it up.

So Subaru is slowly turning into Bete? Would that mean Subaru is slowly turning into Regulus as well everytime he uses his authorities or RbDs?

Subaru's internal monologue described using Invisible Providence as "having the surface of his brain scraped off by icicles" or something like that.
He also keeps trying to bite things during use to take his mind off the pain.

He has may or may not bleed from his eyes? My memory is spotty on that.

He has not used the greed authority yet though, so we don't know. Plus as far as i'm aware, Regulus was plenty fine.

>Subaru starts making harem comments

He's not turning into Pete, he's developing the same symptoms as Pete.
And as far as we know he hasn't used Greed at all, so no dice for Regulus.

Return-by-Death is making his shoulder angels more distinct though.
Just like how it made Satella more visible.

FML if what Ram said is true.

What are the chances that Subaru's symptoms of Greed is exactly that?

Pretty damn high. What are the chances Toyota's been using the Authority of Greed without noticing?

What would his Greed be though?

Extreme aplomb?

Is he making harem comments? I don't think he said anything about a deredere group. He's just worrying about how everyone is too nice to him, and how Rem would be likely to join them. Because even though she's strict with him, she's also kind.