How do you feel about black characters in anime/manga?

How do you feel about black characters in anime/manga?

Do black Sup Forumsnons find it easier to self insert?

Greatest love story ever told.

Bob in Binbogami Ga is a accurate black character.

no he's not because Bob prefers boobs to ass.

mugi is such caring girl

Bob in Tenjou Tenge is also an accurate black character.

Bob in Big Black Cock & Big Black Butt & My Sweet Wife is an accurate black character as well.

I think Me & the Devil Blues is great and that we would have more of it if Japs didn't dislike blacks in their media, and for that matter anything that isn't Oda fucking Nobunaga.

What's worse: seeing your waifu get fucked by a fat old man or seeing her get blacked?

>Be black
>Doujins have your waifu getting old man'd.

Some true suffering my nig.

Don't care for them. Most are just stereotypes so I'd rather they stay out. More characters like Avdol from jojo would be nice because his personality doesn't revolve around him being black

I like the latter more.

>Be black
>Name's Bob

w e w

I assume black characters in manga/anime are exotic in a way. How many Japanese born and raised black people can you think of? Are there literally any?

Which author is this so I can send him death threats

Seen one on youtube

Did he every actually say that?

None, they only let very few refugees in. You need a visa and some sort of degree to get a work or residence there

Suzuhane Suzu

Really? I feel as though the opposite is kinda true. Well I guess they have their stereotypes, sometimes, but even then they're usually fully realized characters, or if they're not, their one note joke doesn't revolve around them being black at least.

Literally Miss Japan.

There is a few Japanese born and raised black mixed people. Their fathers are Marines though.

>tfw there is nothing, but black rape/ntr doujins.
>tfw there was only 1 black vanilla doujin with the black guy being an English teacher and got raped by his 3 students after they wanted to fuck him, and he refused.
>tfw I don't remember the doujins name and can't find it.

I think so? It's been a while since I read it so I guess I could be mistaken.

Yeah he very much so loved boobs, but a tits vs ass argument never came up.

Blacked, because i know i will become a fat old man someday, so it's not that bad