Paul Nehlen: the absolute madman

twitter.com/pnehlen/status/942851277972738049

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pnehlen/status/942904935770976256
therightstuff.biz/2017/12/09/fash-the-nation-100-eat-a-bullet/#comments
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump. God protect him.

If we had 100 more guys like Paul Nehlen run for office we could overthrow the kike stranglehold over America in no time. Run for office people! That is how they did it in 1933

Kek is god's arbiter of elections. He shall see him catapulted into stardom and power

he doesn't stand a chance in an election
twitter.com/pnehlen/status/942904935770976256

Where the fuck are this guy's advisors?

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

It's real!

God I wish British politicians had such balls.

hory sheeeit

whom's't've is this guy and why is he using nazi parentheses

He never did, he's now just going ALL in and having fun.

he's challenging Paul Ryan to be US Representative

don't say that user. if we got Trump in we can get this guy in. you have to believe

Yeah but Trump has been a hosehold name for decades facing a bunch of low energy muppets, we just gave him a little poush and wrecked the online campaigns of his opponents.

he needs to be louder and should do more than just shitpost.

He never had a chance to begin with because he is from Wisconsin. Cuck Paul Ryan is considered edgy in Wisconsin. Better that he redpill the normies

I would say Paul Nehlen is become rapidly well-known. HuffPo just did a piece on him calling him a "white nationalist".

>A Republican Running To Replace Paul Ryan

Holy shit, we need to meme this man into the position!

SPREAD THE WORD FAGGOTS

good lad

Please, if they did they would get blackbagged before you ever heard about them in your local area

If gov gets a sniff of your manifesto and it contains anything that isn't kosher you will be killed, if you think i am making that up or a nutjob try it yourself

Okay guys we need this guy in the Senate. How do we achieve this?

THIS, we need to get on this before the kikes can organize a serious psyop and scare away the normies

He needs a base and ideas spread beforehand

>300 sexual assault accusations against this guy incoming

Psul nehlen is a hero

He's challenging Paul Ryan, so maybe we can get Bannon on board? If we have Breitbart, we might get him through the primaries.

He's trying to get elected into the House of Representatives. It's kind of the first step you have to take to get into national politics.

I don't think there's a senate seat open in his state in 2018 anyways

Ari Sheckelberg BTFO!!!! KIKES on suicide watch!!!! More and more goyim are naming the jew!!!

YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bannon is too much of a cuck to support Nehlen

>If we have Breitbart

Wouldn't rely on them when push comes to shove, i would suggest reaching out to them but expect them to ghost you.

We need someone independent and not a spook (aka us) to spread the word

Bannon will not go anywhere near this guy

>He's trying to get elected into the House of Representatives.

It's a steady base for real political growth and legitimacy

Not knowing about based paul.

Bannon did promote his first run IIRC, but now that Bannon turned into a HUGE Israel kike shill that literally spoke at an event called Zionist Organization Gala (ZOG) IU doubt he will even touch Nehlen with a 10ft pole.

He seems like the exact same type of guy as Roy Moore if you check his twitter and Wiki. Except he's younger and seems to lurk.

It's not out of the question that Bannon would get behind him. Then again they did fuck up in Alabama.

BAD GOYS!!!! I REPEAT, BAD GOYS!!!!! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!!!!!!!! THE GOYIM KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHUT IT THE FUCK DOWN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah he'll lose the next election by even more than 30 points.

More like 6 million and you better never forget a single one

Paul Nehlon was on Fash the Nation, for those who don't know.
therightstuff.biz/2017/12/09/fash-the-nation-100-eat-a-bullet/#comments

Amazing

Are you implying im a kike? You better repent quick or im going to call the bobby on you for hate speech

Agreed

Thats 6 gorillion to you goy!

P.S..... I was once accused of sexual assault while standing in a fenced camp. A woman on the other side of the fence caught my eye and we formed a relationship. If only in my mind.

>Are you implying im a kike?

Nah just poking fun at the replies you will get

He doubled down

oy vey

>I.....am white

What did he mean with this

You know who else didn't stand a chance in an election? Our President. We can meme this man into the Senate.

This guy will never hold public office after this.

He sounds like a dude hesitantly admitting he's gay.

What kind of fucking grip is that? Is he trying to lose as much vision as possible? No wonder they don't let you have gunz

He tried to primary Ryan out last year and didn't do so well. He lost 85-15 I believe. Hope next time goes better, I'm really rooting for this guy

Even if he doesn't win, he is paving the way for future politicians/public figures to talk the way he's talking. He's normalizing calling out Jews, emboldening others to do the same.

He is moving the overton window. Anyone on here who says this is bad is literally a kike shill.

This guy is a successful business man who doesn't give a fuck what they think of him aka he has principles

Cohn is white phobic

This is exactly the case

How can we get this man into office, Sup Forums?

use the jews tricks against them

he has some fucking balls, I'lI admit that. Now we wait and see if he can withstand (((their))) wrath

Hes going to need moral support so consider sending him a letter giving him your support

Hes also going to need the spotlight and solid arguments, although don't put all your hopes onto the guy, he's not even in office yet afterall

>Paul Ryan fucking off of his own free will
>This guy only getting more traction at the same time

Holy shit... Merry Christmas!

fuggin based

A master is out!

If he's not careful they'll kill his ass.

So basically, support him and rev the meme machines?

This. He got crushed by Ryan last time and I wouldn't expect him to win the next one but if he improves it would be a good sign of things to come. It might take a while, but people are starting to wake up.

Reported this back to JIDF HQ.
Thanks goys.

Does he post here?

His Wikipedia seems to have been deleted (pic)

Probably some salty edit from a home IP, if it lasts longer than a day then you know something is up

Yet Trump keeps kissing Israel's ass and hiring more jews

Anyone want to help raid and shitpost for Nehlen and others for the coming midterms? Looking to put a team together.
[email protected]

Yeah no thanks wannabe CIA/Antifa affiliate

I like his view, but this also makes me very suspicious. Whats the background on this guy? Naming the jew so blatantly always makes me wonder if theres an ulterior motive. Same thing happened with David Duke. He'd shit post all over the place, then run for office, which effectively split the vote to some degree. Some die hard fuckers that really hates the nigger voted for Duke instead of the candidate that really stood a chance. The process of changing this fucked up country is to work very hard to get into office, not matter what position it is. Local/County/Big Government, you have to start small and work your way into it. The only thing that Nehlen is going to do is suck votes away from cuck Ryan and get a Dem in congress.

kek scrolled through his twitter

lost it when i started seeing fashwave memes

>fashwave memes

Nehlen definitely lurks here

>Where the fuck are this guy's advisors?

Probably posting here

I voted for him last time

Do it here then,
1. Make fake facebook account of white middle-aged WI.
2. Go the the Janesville Gazette Facebook page and remind the comment section how great Nehlen is.
> ???
4. Profit

Everyone run for office, no shit it doesn't matter if you win, just do it.

This is kind of stupid though. He's the one guy who's actually an ethnonationalist, in prime position to become an elected official, and he's giving himself garbage optics.

I can tell he uses Sup Forums within 30 seconds of looking through his timeline, senpai.

LOL