Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/antifa309?lang=de
twitter.com/antira_infohh
twitter.com/antifainfo
twitter.com/antifalinkems
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>using Twitter
>for any reason

They're doing you a favor. Basically like your dealer refusing to sell you drugs anymore

Jared Taylor and American Renaissance have never once advocated for violence.

And it's funny how not a single Antifa account was banned, when they're the single largest proponents of violence against civilians.

Jack Dorsey is an AIDs-infested nigger-loving cuckold.

wow unreal, anyone who's actually bothered to see who jared taylor will see there are few men more gentle and well spoken than him

it is my hope this is just increasing the heat of the pot at a rate that is fast enough for the rest of the frogs to jump out before it boils

accelerationism is the way, whether Sup Forums understands that or not, they are the hand pushing us forward, we have our claim in the zeitgeist now

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STALIN!

Jared Taylor is actually outspoken against anti semetism, and hates how the daily stormer mocks niggers and spics, he's barely even a white supremacist

>Antifa
>Violence against civilians

Oh man I am lagging at you right cuck

>promotes violence against civilians

Let me drink your bitch tears pol

>American tier analogies
I FUCKING HATE YOU MENTALLY HANDICAPPED FAT FUCKS

that's fine, I even if he isn't counter-semetic, he is certainly intelligent enough to see the (((trends))), probably just realizes that's not worth the trouble for the time being

They always go after Jared Taylor first (see: YouTube censorship) because they know his presentation of race-based crime stats is the biggest redpill.

>Guys, we need to fight net neutrality to save free speech on the internet!!!
>BAN ALL NAZIS, NO FREE SPEECH!!!

>look mom, I posted the same rehashed content again!

Have you ever created an OC in your life, little newfag?

But not Antifa or ISIS, correct?

This will eventually create a cascade effect that takes out anyone at all provocative. They started banning feminists on twitter for hate speech, just give it time and enough complaints. In fact you could probably flag them for violence and get several hundred other people to do so.

How could it even be possible to stop a worldwide organization that basically has the world by the balls? They exist literally everywhere. At this point we just have to stay white and tolerate them regardless. It seems like the only ones even taking the bait and racemixing are preppy stuck up liberal cunts anyways, for all we know these Jews are actually helping us. I personally hate preppy rich liberal pussy whites more than even spics and niggers.

Too little, too late.

Nothing can stop this avalanche now.

Did they not teach you about Nazi book burning at your underfunded middle school, kiddo?

Who cares twitter is fucking stupid

>something something something privilege
>something something something intolerance doesn't deserve tolerance
>something something something non-argument

HAHA NAZIS BTFO, WE DON'T NEED TO CONFRONT YOUR ARGUMENTS, YOU DON'T DESERVE TO GET TO MAKE THEM

>intentionally removing insight into/ability to manipulate your opposition
idiots

Damn, it's a good thing Twitter was pro net-neutrality to protect the free speech on the internet

I forgot to mention that the hate speech the feminists got banned for was against men. Taste that equality.

So is the people, and guess what? They're on twitter... same applies to reddit, youtube and TV

Twitter is officially anti white preservation, anti any form of white pride, any form of nationalism.

If twitter, reddit and youtube go full sjw they're done. No one likes this sjw bullshit. I've looked over all the sjw youtube accounts I could find and there is very little support in the way of numbers for sjw shit. If they start going full censorship not only will it cost them ridiculous sums of money it will drive away a lot of people their platform depends on.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Mutt thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” mutt guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking mutt. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic muttfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “DUMB AMERIMUTT.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

>twitter censors them instead of honeypotting them
lmao fucking amateurs baka

Spencer still comfy.

Makes me Think.

AAAWWWWW you finally get your safe space.

Yeah they did, what they didn't tell me is that they were books on tranny research.

twitter.com/antifa309?lang=de
twitter.com/antira_infohh
twitter.com/antifainfo
twitter.com/antifalinkems
i litteraly could post 10 more accounts that dox people on a dayli basis, you dumb nigger