The mad man did it

WE NEED TO GET THIS GUY ELECTED

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pnehlen/status/942904935770976256
youtube.com/watch?v=8-wrV__VTf8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fucking BAAAAAAAAAAAAAASED

Shut. It. Down.

He is absolutely going to get assassinated.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL, THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Paul Nehlen, a man running for the house of representatives, just named the Jew.

twitter.com/pnehlen/status/942904935770976256

Lol, what are the T_D cucks going to think of that?

>I...am white.
No...you’re not.
Lol...epic troll.

Holy shit. This guy is really going for it. I can't wait to see the reaction lmao

why the fuck would he reveal his power level so obviously; he'll never get elected now.

The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Paul I know you're reading this. Lurk more and learn how to use coincidence rings properly you fucking newfag.

Haha this. Go ask and bring back tears. Also post ur user name so I can give you gold. BASED

bumping for absolute madman

I haven't been FUCKIN BASED since before Trump was elected. They banned me for criticising Israel and saying oy vey

The absolute mad man

i want to coom inside of murdoch chan 2bh pham

>Just admit you are a (((bigot))) and I'll pretend you didn't pretend you were white for the purposes of starting a race war with me.
SHOTS FIRED

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

HOLLLLLEEEE FUUUUU

>one of your followers tweeted an anti-semetic meme at me
which one of you did this? appologise goy!

>ywn accuse the Jews of racism as a serious political candidate

/ourguy/

>tfw no nazi waifu

WHAT THE FUCCCKKK

>I...am white.

It begins....

Fucking BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASED

Imagine my shock

shes dead now

If every other republican but this guy loses, the salt will still be incredible.

That's the spirit boy.

Yes he will, people are waking up to the JQ. If Nehlen wins after this naming the Jew might become a genuine political move in America.

youtube.com/watch?v=8-wrV__VTf8

it's a gamble. he's feeding the outrage culture so he'll no doubt get tons of coverage. we'll see if it pays off

Nehlen's absolutely not trying to get elected though. Dude wants to play Mike Enoch he needs to get out of the race and stop wasting everyone's time.

Don't have twitter can I get a breakdown

The only issue I see is how "Trump" is he? He has to be full on "Trump" to get past an issue like this. If he only half ass "Trumps" this, he's not going to make it. He needs to go full on, full ass, 1488 level "Trump" on any pushback he gets in the media, or from the party.

Name the Jew... blame the Jew !

heh heh, classic

Here's a hint: it won't because surprisingly most people, even those who hold right-wing ideas and hate niggers, aren't Nazis.

She ded :(

even if he loses its still a massive win. hes got some serious balls, if this was even just 20 years ago the kikes wouldve already murdered him.

kikes are truly god awful

Lol those fellow whites. When will they ever learn?

HOLY SHIT

HOLY SHIT

HOLY SHIT

THIS WILL HAPPEN IN OUR LIFETIMES

>has white skin
>isn't white
And you retards wonder why no one takes you seriously.

He didn't say anything offensive directed against ALL jews, he just called out this particular faggot kike for his duplicity.
Why the fuck should he not do it if this kike attacks him with such disingenuous arguments?
And no, it's ridiculous to even suggest that people of one particular race should always be above all criticism. These kikes even attack our race where ever they see the opportunity, not just criticise individuals among us..

>anti-semitism
>Trump
nice try Ari

How does Mr.Cohn feel about Israel;?

He's running to replace Ryan and he tweeted ((()))? Wtf is this timeline. USA is literally turning into a meme reich before our eyes.

naming the Jew makes you a Nazi?

Jews are not white and they never will be. I don't give a fuck if there's some jews who consider themselves whites, they are our enemies.

Nuke these fucking kikes once and for all for Christ's sake.

East Asians have white skin, too.
As do albino niggers.

Are they white? No, fuck off.

>no one is coming for white culture
(((no one))) indeed!

Japs have white skin. Good to know that they're white.

PAUL NEHLEN HAVE SOME OF MY ENERGY

Criticising a jew doesn't make you a Nazi.
Disliking jews doesn't make you a Nazi.
Even hating jews doesn't make you a Nazi.

Nehlen nowhere said anything that could be even construed as hatred against all jews.
He just criticised one jew retard who attempted to fuck with him.

wow you are a faggot. Paul Nehlen is a hero

Wouldn't he have to be elected by the house?

Nehlens been on fash the nation twice. He's been an absolute shitlord on twitter for the past year or so.

I'm going to send him straight cash for the next election cycle.

I did not realize how woke this guy is. I am on board now

>Paul Nehlen, a man running for the house of representatives, just named the Jew.
He has about as much chance of becoming a representative as Trump does of becoming president.

Hey breh, don't get the wrong idea. I'm not saying Trump himself is an anti semite. What I am saying is that Nehlen cannot back down from this. He actually needs to push it further. If the (((libs))) can get him to back off, or apologize in any way he is finished. I was saying he needs to be "Trumpian" in his unapologetic, unabashed honesty.

Get it together user.

That's like saying east Asians are white.

If he accepts Bitcoin I might consider donating. If he names the jew he will win regardless of his treasury

NEW OC FOR THIS GLORIOUS MOMENT

So where do we find ari's tweet admitting jewdom? He's denying it now.

he tweeted this

He's still tweeting back at Ari. One just a few minutes ago.

My sides.

Jew skull and European skull are different, just like every other race.

so basically
>jews are raised to be sociopaths

That's not OC you faggot

(you)

Maybe we should stop concealing our powerlevels so much. Maybe that's why we have to hide them.

It's OC because I put his face on it faggot

Good, it needs to continue. He needs to go full out, and full speed ahead. I hope he goes even further, and goes after every jew on twitter.

Lmao nice

hahahah

(((Jew))) detected. I'd love to see ANYONE echo better than Paul

topkek

***helicopters spooling in the background***
GET IN FAGGOTS AND FORM A DEFENSIVE PERIMETER ON THE LZ!

this dudes awesome, he better be careful though. 2 gun shots to the back of the head or pedophile accusations incoming