O O
N O
S N O I T A R B I V L O O C

fuck

IM BUUUUUUUURNING UP FOR YOUUUUUUU

AYY-E AYY-E OH

Woah-oh-OH-oh

I think I like you again

You're supposed to clutch in when you ebrake for a drift? How fast should I be going?

>ebrake drift
You're doing it wrong.

could you give me a quick rundown on drifting?

>guy in the same apartment as me owns a nice blue GT86
>turns out he's a massive douchebag, Chad, and sperg
>now I want to race him but there is no touge nearby

I don't want to defeat his 200hp shitbox in a straight line since that would be too easy. What do?

>not using the ebrake

died living his dream

what do you drive?

Is stock v6 04 mustang any good for drifto?

>Mustang
>good for anything other than straight line

Fiesta ST tuned to make 240hp/270lbft.

FWD so I can't drift, but I can do COOL VIBRATIONS at least.

always watch this first
youtube.com/watch?v=IPQyQgyuNMI

There are several different ways to drift without using an e-brake, and the one you should be using depends primarily on your car.

The core concept of a drift is to intentionally create oversteer and to sustain it throughout a corner in a controlled manner.

A car with a relatively high power to rear-wheel-traction ratio can do this simply by stepping on the gas in a corner. Once oversteer occurs, you counter steer and control your movement with the gas pedal. More gas will increase oversteer and cause the back to swing out more, while also moving you away from the center of the corner. Less gas will do the opposite.

Many cars will need more than that to initiate oversteer. A common method is using weight transfer to reduce the amount of weight over the rear tires. A braking drift does this by stepping on the brakes hard to shift the weight onto the front wheels, releasing much but not all of the brakes just before steering into the corner, downshifting, briefly adding more brake pressure to induce more oversteer if necessary, counter steering when the the rear swings out, and using gas to sustain the drift. This depends on the balance of braking in your vehicle, if your brakes favor the front wheels too much, you can cause understeer rather than oversteer.

Another way to do so is with the Scandinavian Flick. Before turning into the corner, you turn out of the corner. The rapid change from turning out of the corner to into the corner shifts the vehicles weight laterally and causes oversteer.

You could also potentially perform a drift by just letting off the gas prior to turning into the corner. Snap oversteer or lift-toff oversteer comes from rapidly taking your foot off the gas. Like braking, this causes the weight to shift forward and can cause it to oversteer.

Well, the AE86 doesn't have ABS, so it's difficult to drive

>not died raging his dream

You had one job.

Hey, guys.

Why is it that the lyrics of all the songs in the later stages are all about driving/racing, whereas the songs in early stages are just about more general topics?