The Tatami Galaxy

Hello, I've been recommended to watch The Tatami Galaxy. Some people told me it's a bad anime, but other people told me it's a masterpiece.

Should I watch it or is it a complete garbage?

There's only one way to find out.

I couldn't even get pass the third episode, it triggered my endless8 PTSD.

The humor is japanese, but it has an interesting art style and is relatable if you're autistic in college

I'm in identical situation. What do?

It's pretentious, repetitive, poorly paced garbage.

Make your own fucking decisions. If you've literally watched ANY other Yuasa shows, it's an obvious one, but since you're both such obvious newshits you don't deserve my opinion.

A thousand people here could say that they like it, but you might still hate it. Find out for yourself.

Yeah it fucking sucks OP don't watch it.

You obviously aren't strapped for time if you're asking if you should watch it here. Take the 30 minutes you're about to use mashing F5 and watch an episode. Jesus Christ.

>repetitive

This is such a moronic complaint. It's the equivalent of faulting Groundhogs Day for being repetitive.

>watch anime
>don't enjoy it
>finish episode 1 anyway
>look at reviews
>extremely positive reviews
>maybe I need to give it more time
>maybe I just don't understand it
>maybe the show is just slow paced
>maybe it will get better?
>watch next episode
>it doesn't get better

I'm sure everyone has been in this situation. How long do you watch a show before you drop it?

You're right guys, I'll watch it.

Well I dropped Ergo Proxy after 20 episodes, so I'm not sure exactly when I decide I dislike what I'm watching.

watch two episodes and skip to the last 2 or 3 to get the message that the creator was trying to get to you.

Or if you have time, just watch them all to enjoy the humor.

I haven't watch it, but Sup Forums thinks it's shit, so it must be true.

I liked it.

Are you suggesting that Sup Forums watch anime? Get out of here.

it's one of my favourite series, which isn't saying much, but I showed it to my normalfag friend, and she really loved it (and the only other anime that was appreciated was arakawa under a bridge)
It's really a wild ride, characters are quite interesting, plot has some surprises,and contrary to the mainstream of anime, it's not escapism and fanservice.. On the other hand, I like escapism and some of fanservice myself, so it doesn't mean you wouldn't like it. You either love or dislike it, like with the most of a bit different series, because it's about the style

If you liked endless eight and SZS you'll probably love TG

I've had it with steins gate and flying witch. I should have drop em after first episodes, but i watchaed around 6 each. Just not for me.

>reviews
Don't do this.

There are times when I'm really glad I didn't stop watching something, so it makes sense that people stress about this stuff. It isn't the end of the world if you miss out on something though.

Dropped Texhnolyze around episode 10. Didn't jive with me like Ergo Proxy and Lain did

>Some people told me it's a bad anime, but other people told me it's a masterpiece.
It's what you'd consider a hit-or-miss.

It's worth watching and forming your own opinion about

Don't force yourself to watch a show just because people call it good.

It's all a matter of taste brosky

It also does not mean it's bad. Some things just don't click

Tatami Galaxy is among the best anime has to offer.

If you disagree, you have shit taste.

this

Sup Forums should be reading manga.

just watch it and see for yourself you mong

This guy gets it.

Too bad, you missed a beautiful ending

>pretentious
The typical non-argument.

>repetitive
That's the entire premise, retard.

>poorly paced
How the fuck is it poorly paced?