Why are all the leafs on Sup Forums lefty libtards?

Why are all the leafs on Sup Forums lefty libtards?

I didnt realize i was surrounded by this many fucking cucks

also how do we get CNP seats in in 2019?

general fuck this country thead.

Other urls found in this thread:

sogieducation.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I dont know man its pretty hopeless up here. A few whites are becoming more right wing but for every one that does there are 50 shitskins brought in and vote liberal for life. It might even be impossible for the conservatives to win a majority gov in the coming years the CNP is utterly hopeless

gfy

I'm literally a fascist, grandson of a fascist soldier, great grandson of a fascist philosopher. What more do you want?

true
almost done here
then im out for good

The majority of "red pilled" people are Russians making about a dollar an hour to post here. All of everyone not from the USA is a "libtard."

The real red-pill is that Sup Forums is mostly shills shilling shills. No one cares or thinks about Canada, so no one bothers posting as Canadian. So the only people posting from Canada are people actually expressing their opinions.

Because education system is full of shitty libtard teachers that can't teach one class without making fun of trump

Whites are still 60% here I believe. Could happen but unlikely I guess

TURNS OUT LEAFS KNOW BETTER THAN RIGHT WINGERS

It depends where they are from. Northern Canadians are more right leaning because of more blue collar type jobs. Ei, Lumber mills, oil fields etc. The closer they are to the US boarder the more cucked they get because of office jobs and diversity.

What are you on about? Northern ontarians have been NDP forever. The cons have literally no chance of winning north of barrie ontario. Not sure how they are right wing becasue they work in the mines and shit theyve never actually elected a conservative.

What is happening is that with the influx of immigrants, the coservative party is losing the ability to even win. With our electoral system you need to win a few seats in quebec and win some seats intoronto for ANYONE to win a majority government. With the hundreds of thousands of shitskins being brought in every year conservatives making gains in toronto is out of the question. In ten years it will be impossible for them to win anything near toronto as the suburbs are slowly becoming brown. Once that happens there willliterally be no path for an electoral victory for conservatives. No path at all. They can win every riding out west but you need some seats in toronto and quebec. Its simple arithmatic and it does not add up in our favour.

A little sympathy please.

Because being right wing means being cucked by the bankers, because the entire right is dedicated to two things: Serving the bankers at all costs, and distracting people from the fact that they serve the bankers at all costs.

You are an actual shill, you're just too stupid to get paid.

Fuck this place.

Good one. You must be Shareblue.

Where do you plan on going? Luckily northern BC isn't too bad, but I still wouldn't mind leaving at some point.

ehhh

don't generalize faggot
you have to be careful how you talk these days

Not even close to true.

it is our duty to be morally superior to our shitlord neighbours

Come to America, we need more redpilled white people. Move to Florida or Texas.

no nice try you stupid fuck but nobody is falling for your bait this time. you have derailed many a good thread with your shitty info graphics full of errors and blatant falsifications. this is the only (you) your getting. nobody else respond to him.

>some twitterfaggot took the time to make that gif
Disgusting.

We're beyond fucked. Canada needs something truly shocking, truly catastrophic to wake up the population enough to save itself. I'm not talking about some shit nigger Somalian running over a couple of people in Edmonton I'm talking about the Lower Mainland and Vancouver separating and becoming a Chinese colony. Anything short of that and my fellow white Canadians will continue sleep walking into the grave... and re-electing fucking Trudeau.

>general fuck this country thead.
so this... is the power... of right-wing "nationalism"

Thanks user, would love to move to a southern state. It's getting insane up here.

You've got two more years with that dickhead?

We are done. Only hope is for every white conservative to move to Alberta and move to separate from Canada. The only people who should be able to vote are male land owners.

Just a guess based on what I experience in every day life but

>75% of Canadians are apolitical or center left/right and if they vote conservative it's just for lower taxes
>24% are massive SJWs, ultra-feminists, dedicated egalitarians, anti-white and anti-male (these people run the government and the CBC)
>1% are genuinely right-wing, some of these are fringe reactionaries that read authors like Julius Evola and realize everything around them is a crumbling ponzi scheme

This country is shit just flush it down the toilet.

love these paintings

a canada that once was

Totally not a lefty Libtard. White and FUCKING POUND.

Sadly ..... Yes .

>You've got two more years with that dickhead?
He's going to win two terms

ERRR PROUD

The only solution is ethnic cleansing. Start killing the darkies. Really no other choice this late in the game. The other option is to just be assimilated and bred out of existence.

Pretty much this. Spent 13 years in central Alberta. Fucking miss that place.

>love these paintings
>a canada that once was

Here's another one for you .

its sad but i think you're right

STFU not all Canadians are commie faggots. We had a fucking conservative government for 9 years before Trudeau. We are still 84 % white. Stop confusing us for ameriniggers.

More info on your grandpa and great-grandpa?

are leafs even white?
>pic related your average leaf

if we want the party to get a seat at all we need to make sure they make it to the voting booths. make sure to go to the CNP page on facebook and print out their form to get them registered as a part and mail it in to them. they currently need the signatures.

Where does obamaleaf obtain his "data"?

>CNP seats in in 2019?

How about we get a decent right wing party to start.

its bad... not sure this country will survive.

sogieducation.org

It started with the hipsters

>meme flag
K

>We had a fucking conservative government for 9 years before Trudeau.
"Conservatively" letting in hundreds of thousands of TFW

>We are still 84 % white
Nope, under 72.9% as of 2016, and that includes """white""" mutts

Canada is fucked and Ontario makes life miserable for all of us.

Have you seen their soy boy president?

He always looks his happiest at the gay pride parades

lmao the data is real

even trump admits it

u crazy retard

Really makes you think...

twelve more years

nobody likes trudeau tho. centrist normies and even some lefties dont like him becuase he literally has not completed one of his campaign promises. the only thing hes done is waste loads of money on virtue signalling garbage, let in millions of subhumans, pay off terrorists and bring them back to our country, and raise taxes on the middle class. even normies are turned off by what a faggot he is and now he wont even get votes from minorities since this poo is running

The only reason we even had that government is that the BQ collapsed as well as the liberals due to chretien scandals/ poor leader like dion and ignatieff. In an openly contested election the cons dont even have the math to win a majority anymore. They simply dont have it.

Holy shit Canuks. Sad you're not fixing your root cause problem. Sensors are picking up massive faggotry and no patriotism

the ones who won't shut up are lefty libtards

all the conservative leafs i know are workaholic and generally too busy to shitpost all day

we have a prime minister. Our government is closer to the British system off government. It has only been a year or two since we stopped using the queen as a figure head I believe.

Question:
Why do these groups have government funding in the first place?

TEMPORARY foreign workers used to mean that faggot until Trudeau got in.
You really want to break this down ?

>Sharia Divorce Law
>woman can't rape you financially and steal your kids
wtf i love islam now

>In an openly contested election the cons dont even have the math to win a majority anymore
Yep, shit's fucked breh

The fact they were even here TEMPORARILY is fucked, goddamn "cuckservatives". Our "right leaning party" is center at best

Just shut your face retard, contribute or drop out, that is all.

breiveks face will be the last thing these kikes see

It’s pretty obvious why user. Your country is filled to the brim with cucks like treaudo.

just swell. whats the artists name?

If you read the thread here, I posted information on how to contribute to getting the CNP in as an actual party. which would be by going to their facebook page and downloading the form to add your signature to the names of people interested in voting for them so that we can get them to be a legitimate party. I simply stated my last bit as a comment towards an american that seems ignorant on our system of government. I think both posts were productive in comparison to shit posting.

My absolute desu, I am further right than most of the planet, I wish I could reason with them. I can't. What I am saying is, We had something that looked right wing with Harper.

>foreign workers
I realize it is an unpopular opinion here but opening up the workforce to the entire globe beneficial for just about everybody

Not all of us are lefties, you faggot leafy faggot.

Not all of us friend

Then why do all 3 of them have soyboy smiles, leaf?

She looks like she holds a dick in a glass with her right hand

pretty sure you're just a low-iq immigrant/nigger who can't figure out that canadians have always been the best at everything.

some internet-specific examples: they have always been deep in the warez scene, made the best websites in every genre, and most importantly, performed the best trolling. being the number one shitposters on Sup Forums is not abnormal, canadians are just good at everything they do.

dildo in the glass

Except the people you're displacing in the workforce.

>hockey
>cute girls
>poutine
>voted second most beautiful country
>comfy rain and snow weather
is Canada underrated?

Canada and Canadians in general are about as relevant as New Zealand. They desperately try to be relevant and it's sad.

Show me one example, burger larping as a leaf.

i wonder what the place was supposed to look like after those 9 years. like what had to happen to win a "good job keep going ". i think in politics people just vote for a change sometimes and don't care if it makes sense or not

also on 4 year election cycles i wonder how you evaluate plans that take 5+ years. i think in dune they talked about humanity's inability to work on projects longer than your own lifetime, and this also applies to projects inherited from before ones lifetime. i think sowell commented that goals like this would never satisfy a great man simply by virtue of them not being his own