Vivid Strike EP 5.75 OVA raw out

From >Vivid Strike ep 05.75 ova raw:
himado.in/373804

Awwww.

Oh hey, it's time for the bi-weekly beating of Nanoha.

Doesn't look like there will be much of interestign stuff until translation, all of it is conversations.

And Victoria gets to headpat Rinne.

>Doesn't look like there will be much of interestign stuff
It's almost like this is Vivid Strike. AKA pure shit whose only good grace is not being as bad as a few of the previous seasons.

Looks like she really is her acting mom.

She's bullying the wrong hobo. Sieg doesn't deserve this. I hope she feels bad.

But thanks for posting this OP. Ron should have his copy out soon then.

He already posted a picture on /u/, seems he was first to the prey.

Don't count on it. Last month, he offered to do an early webrip release and everyone told him to wait for the BD since this raw is 360p. So it could easily be over a week until we see subs. The BD isn't even on sale yet for another few hours.

Good news.

That's what I thought. I don't really mind waiting since it's nothing really particularly important.

Oh shit, I didn't know we would get another episode so soon.

These little pussies.

My wife Rinne is so cute.

My wife Fuuka is cuter.

Treating Sup Forums like /c/ is alright when VSfags do it.

Go shitpost in the Gabriel dropout threads.

But I'm not shitposting, I'm just stating facts.

He actually gets banned there now, so he's been branching out to his old spots.

They've repeatedly banned him in Nanoha threads too when people actually report him so don't hesitate to if he causes too much trouble.

Also don't respond to anything he posts.

I wasn't expecting any of those anyway. You guys ran out of arguments and ways to defend this show long, long ago.

No, I'm talking about you, the spammer. You're the one who's been getting banned in Dropout threads.

Sounds like someone wants more Rinne!

So the Strikespammer is actually a ban evader?

That's very interesting to know! Also completely unsurprising, but still interesting.

There is no "Strikespammer." Or if there is, I've never seen them banned. Pretty sure you're replying to Bitch-kun trying to confuse people who are all agreeing that his shitposting should be reported.

Happy to oblige.

Yes, this person is a ban evader. He also tries to false flag and starts fight in pretty much any way possible. Be it spamming the word "edgy", always reposting the same screen shot or trying to start fanbase wars.
It doesn't matter what it is, his goal is to derail threads.

Too bad I have no clue what are these strips about.

>There is no "Strikespammer."
Ayyy.
But really, you need to stop this, you're just bringing attention to yourself. If you get banned again, you won't be able to spam Gabriel Dropout threads with your contrarian-ness anymore!

And Fuu-chan for a change.

BT, I got 24h-banned for posting off topic, because I talked with some other user about unrelated stuff in a thread which Bitch-kun derailed, two weeks ago or so. The faggot probably even reported me hismellf. But that was not this "spamming" samefagging he dreams of.

Moral for you guys: don't get into debate with Bitch-kun, it can get you banned and you probably don't evade like he does.

And as an extra bonus, you won't get bothered by me either in those threads because I don't watch that show. So you can spam and nobody will tell you otherwise! Except the mods, but you're already acquainted with ways to avoid them, so.

>gets banned for being off topic
>keeps posting off topic
You don't learn, do you.

Now please, really, no one gives a shit about you. Stop trying to derail every thread.

You're absolutely right. It's best to just post more FuuRin.

And Bibi for a change.

Oh? So image dumping belongs strictly on /c/, you say? Then what is this thread?

Seconding this considering last time I was banned it was for inadvertently triggering one of the trolls. Didn't even argue with them but still got banned because his bitchfit went way south. As they've revealed they all don't mind shitposting endlessly as they can all ban evade so it's not worth it to even reply to them.

Anyway, posting some happy Sieg because she's the last hobo that deserves to get bullied by rich ojou-samas.

It's not bullying but part of up-bringing, if it's your mom doing it.

Hmm, which means, is this incest? And I thought Victoria would be top.

They're from different families so it's not.

It surprised me too that Strikeposters would so readily admit to love shitposting and that they don't even LIKE the show. I mean, I know their stance on quality threads and discussion was never a secret but still.

Can't blame them, tho. There's not much to like, and that's already being really generous.

Discontinuing Nekotoufu's manga was a mistake.

I don't get it: why is Fuuka from Vivid Strike more popular than Fuuka from Fuuka when Fuuka and not Vivid Strike is a currently-airing show?

Don't you get bored posting this every VS thread?

No. I just find it very weird.

Starting with the Nanoha bridgehead behind her perhaps? Or the yuri subtext?

Moms can be bullies too, Nanoha

No wayyy, nyahaha, don't be silly.

I wonder if you can get one of these in shape of Kyubey.

Joke's on you; RH is clearly a Kyuubey eye.

They are putting way too much effort into shit that will be retconned out by the savior of the franchise.

>Hegemon Ingvalt

Do you hate or like him, Sup Forums?

absolutely based

I want to like him. I've always been disappointed by how they've never done more with the fact that Einhart is sort of genderbent. Although I do appreciate how they always draw her looking embarrassed as hell in all the official art with her playing dress-up with everyone. At least that lets me imagine what sort of thoughts might be going through her male brain.

>girls, girls everywhere
Thank you for making it possible for me to be born, honored hegemon.

I want to feed Fuuka

Reflection is going to fix literally everything.

Who wouldn't.

What needs fixing is Einhart's ship.

Why? Her ship is getting bigger. That's a good thing.

Einhart existing is the problem.

Actually, I can't think of much from StrikerS and onwards that isn't a problem.

That was a nice episode, not enough Fuuka in my opinion.

Those are some really low standards you have.

Be nice

It's true, though. You can't have standards and enjoy "Nanoha S1 except fucking shit".

>Victoria at the top
They switch from time to time depending on which side of Sieglinde is out. She still has the pride of the Jeremiah.

Not enough of anyone important. The central focus seemed to be on Victoria who didn't do a goddamn thing in VS.

Yeah, I don't understand why she got the focus but I'm guessing the 5 people who really like her must be happy.

subs when

If ron is going to sub it he will probably release it along side the bds.

I don't think Fuuka's Teo disguise is going to work.

Ein is pretty stupid, she can get away with it.

It's working on me

Vivi?

Oh

>Garbage like Miura and Jill get keychains but not Goddesses like Victoria and Sieglinde
More proof VS ruined the franchise.

Seeing her sad makes me happy

Damn it, I swear I saved an image of Miura crying on a stretcher and bleeding from her ribs but now I can't find it anywhere, including the boorus.

FOUND IT

She's so beautiful even like that

Vol4 cover.

Looks great

PV for the last OVA has been uploaded.
Man, this is gonna be great.

Fuuka seems very flat here