Meanwhile on future Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rfl3a13ry94
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love Jews.

Who else got their wife bred by a black bull today? Super excited to have my first of many mulatto kids

Bump

We sail on endless Skies

Keep the fight going, god and his armies are coming any moment now.

The last transmission we received from the launch facility was the screams of the rear guard. God bless those men for covering our exit. Their names will be on monuments scattered amongst the stars.

The traditionalists still keep recording the year as a continuation of the old calendar. I think it's time we correct them before they drag us down old roads to failure. First it's not calling this year 1, next it'll be the intrusion of communism all over again.

whites posting in the attic like Anne Frank because Ooga Booga niggers are running the country like Mugabe

>www.dailymail.co.uk/news/public-vote-calls-for-ban-on-new-mosques.jpg
>why do atheists never attack about foreign religions?

is species mixing ok with qt 3.14 traxladorians?

if they have good genes

remember white people?

AYO HOL UP
*rewrites history
SO U BE SAYIN
*infrastructure deteriorates
WE WUZ
*society crumbles
DA FUSURE N SHIIEETTT
*humanity dies

*brain shut down for illegal hate thought*

>4356
>unironically shilling for Phoenix Warships
user i...

Can we all agree that whytez had their chance and blew it? I say we sell the reservation land out from under them and take all the technology they have developed for ourselves. The "armed to the teeth " meme is bullshit to compensate for their tiny penises. I'm sure they have enough toilets for the POZident to distribute one to each of our neighborhood mosques so we can prove we are the superior race.

It's the (((SpaceJews)))!

I'm 1/96th German!
Yee boiiiiiiiiiiii

you're basically white

I just had a lecture from a holocaust survivor.
He told me how his grandmother was gassed 17 times and all that shit

The future the Jews have taken from us

I wish I was alive in 2018, when nature declared war on humanity. Who knew the souls of predatory animals could be born in human bodies? All they do is hunt and kill. Perfect machines of God's infernal design.

Future? Mankind has got 200 years tops before a complete collapse to nigger tribalism or nuclear winter. The west is lost, those of European descent will not wake up fast enough and even if we did the demographic damage has already been done. The anti-human ideology of Communism is already doing its grim work and the Jews will get their apocalypse although I doubt their saviour will appear.

Today was a heavy day, the Ahmeds tried to cross the Oder for the third time this week, with a whole armoued division. Our squad lost many brave men today. At this point I don't think we can hold out much longer without reinforcements. But I've heard that Kiev goverment has capitualted and the war on ukrainian front has ended, so maybe we will get relieved quite soon.

OOGA BOOGA WHERE DE WHITE WIMENS AT?
>spoiler: they're all extinct

Why the fuck haven't you nuked Toronto Yet?

The chinks will survive like they always have, they invented lots of shit too.

OH SHIT LADS IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING!
CAN ANYONE IN CANADA AND THE NORTHERN STATES CONFIRM?!

Can confirm! U.S. troops marched through Toronto today. I watched out my window.

-56 percent face. You Europoors aren’t white.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rfl3a13ry94

WTF? Why is my leaf gone?

B U R G E R ' D

G-Guys.....it's happening! Get in here faggots!!!!!

ooga booga where all the white womenz at?

where those people called the Joos real or just myths to scare children?

Lots of crocbots outside today boys. It seems the nuclear radiation has blown over from former-Melbourne, maybe it's frying their circuits and the Chinese can't control them anymore.

Side note, does anyone know an easier way of getting the shopping inside without nanobees coming through the laser flywire? I spend an hour every week hunting down the little shits

KEK

Hey guys, is Tel-Aviv still too irradiated for human habitation? I wanted to buy a couple of hundred of acres of land there with one half of one of my Ethereums. Need to plant some cotton so my Canadians have work to do. Stupid lazy muzzies.

>the year is 2050
>america is the only white country left
after the assassination of donald trump our new emperor for life mike pence declared all non whites gay and made homosexuality illegal.
>all gays are now deported to the burning remains of former sanfransico
>israel has now expanded over china in the greater greater israel plan and anime has now been turned into jewish propaganda.
>humanity is on the brink of extinction with only amerimutts subsidizing african countries like australia and france

dat sauce is boss

It's pretty bad in pockets but the Polish government is still handing out land, it's luck of the draw really

Old fag here, this website use to be classy and respectable in 2017. Those were the good old days... Sup Forums is dead. Only 1000 replies to the sticky.

*doesnt exist*

Or

>why are we still here?

Asia might do a thing

And here kids, if you press the button on the left, this will make the Commie Nelson, his bull, his wife, her bull, and the whole family burn. If you press the button on the right, you'll enter Commie Nelson's home and castrate his bull and go full 1488. Now class, what have we learned from the new Viewture: Past and Present X 10?
>GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW!!

Allah Snackbar

Israel became a united states district and our capital is moved to Tel Aviv today after the 15 year civil war in the United States that started in 2022 and finally ended in 2037. They offered this tremedous gift after the country was destroyed by the war. Truely our based greatest allies.

Honestly I'm not sure what the native Brits were complaining about everyone still makes as many pounds pair year as they did back in 2015 before the Caliphate, albeit inflation means it's worth less.