What does Sup Forums think of jimmy carter

What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misery_index_(economics)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally who?

Apparently not deserving of capitalisation

Not like the rest of them.

looks like a peanut

BASED

17% GDP GROWTH

Ga Jimmy was better President than Obama!

Carter was actually one of the better presidents we had. People railed on him at the time, but in hindsight he was pretty based. He had a brother named Billy who is primarily remembered for 'Billy Beer.. I had some one time and I would put it up against Germany's finest beers.

A very good-willed person, not suited for the job of US president, which requires a lack of morality and the willingness to do evil without hesitation

A man too good to be an effective president.

He's be my first pick to lead the State Department.

Nice guy, did a fuckton of good post presidency, during the presidency he ran into the problem trump has where everyone didn't want to work with him and he doesn't have trumps force of personality to make shit happen anyways.
basically he got royally fucked during the presidency, it didn't help this led to foreign faggots thinking he was weak, so they acted like shitmongers the whole time and made shit even worse, for example the iran hostage crisis. personally i think he's at least 100 times better then fucking obama.

Economically illiterate. Literally thinks rationing is a sane way to distribute resources. He's the reason many highways are 55mph and why Americans can't drive for shit.

Worst president of all time.

Limp wristed, weak leader, and set the globe up for the growth of terror

The true father of Modern Day Terrorism by not supporting the Shah of Iran which led to the Invasion of Afghanistan (we had bases in Iran which kept the Soviets in check) and the rise of the mujaheddin/Al Quaeda and the Ayotollah returning to Iran (he'd have died in France). This is what happens when you don't support your allies. Bad things. Time for this clown to die already.

>Worst president of all time.
Don't be ridiculous. Wilson and FDR are many times worse.

No, the speed limit was imposed as a conservation effort after the raghead embargo, you fucking literal nigger retard.

I know, and it was brain dead stupid.

Nice guy whose time passed long ago.
He's earned a pleasant dotage and a good death.

Nice enough guy. Overall weak president. Very intelligent but a micromanager. His legacy will always be the Iran hostages.

better former president than president

this. i would also add that i disagree with many of his policies but i believe he may of well been doing what he was doing for what he thought was for the betterment of others.

Gave away the Panama Canal and deregulated airlines

>insane

Piece of shit. Worthless, spineless, worm or a man.

>and set the globe up for the growth of terror
>Carter
>Not the guy who gave 20 billion $ to Jihadists, the iconic Reagan

You are retarded

Read my above post

Iran is irrelevant here, the Iranians have done more against terrorism today than you Americans ever have. The Russian-Syrian-Iranian slaughter of ISIS and Al Nusra in 2017 is unparalleled, not even the Taliban got this anally-fucked.

Sup leafy fag. You ain't off the hook either. Your Homeboy Trudeau (Pierre, not Justin) Was letting terrorists fuck his wife.

He is what Trump has been desperate to not become. JC was a good man, but a total outsider and we elected him into office with zero support in the house or senate. Trump scrambled to build alliances as it became clear he was the winner, hence the bizarre and criminal elements of his administration. The plan was always to find solid footing and eject the unsavory elements as they lost their usefulness.

JC just chose the high road, which left him with no support in Congress and basically at the mercy of a state department that opposed him. He became a convenient portajohn in which to shit out all the bad policy either party wanted to jettison.

I see a lot of similarities in their position, but they have drastically different plans

He was a gud boi, but he didn't do nuffin gud as da prezident

So that's your best retort? Quite suitable for your single-digit IQ...

I'm in the same position, he was a good-willed moderate in a world full of geopolitical tensions. There are many bad presidents that were legitimately evil people, Carter wasn't one. Just a good guy unsuited for his job.

Carter was the left-wing's Trump, so a fucking disaster.

an enlightened being, his crisis of confidence speech is the most profound statement by a post-ww2 world leader and it grows in relevance with each day

>only ex president to defend Trump and Confederate statues
really makes you think

This

Look up the "foiled assassination attempt" if the story hasn't been thoroughly or subtly scrubbed.

arrogant bastard used the Misery index to bash Ford and get elected

proceeded to set the high mark on the Misery index

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misery_index_(economics)

Last good democrat

This.

You and your meme flag weren't even alive when he was president. So what the fuck do you know?

Unfortunately compromised like the rest. Less skeezy at least.

Decent guy, cares about people, not a very good leader though. Peanuts just aren't inspiring.