Konosuba

Did Aqua become more popular than Megameme or Megameme lost popularity just like all the other meme girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

popsugar.com/fitness/Calories-Popular-Beers-1504697
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love Aqua-sama.

The Cult of the Axis is getting more and more people

aqua is only good for her bare ass and nothing else

Aqua is growing stronger.
She and kazuma carry the show.

This. Learn to love your water goddesses! They work hard and deserve more appreciation.

There already is a thread going, faggot.

It's just dirty Axisposters. Season 3, if it happens, will skyrocket Ultrameme to new heights.

No. What gave you that idea at all?

Neither. Megumin is still by far the most popular character by a country mile.

>muh generals

go back to whatever shit board you came from
>inb4 buh Sup Forums is muh board
it clearly isn't you fucking faggot

Nonsense, Megamis aren't fat.

Kill yourself.

>drink all day
>eat snacks all the time
>sit on your ass all day

Any girl who tries this past 20 years old balloons up like crazy, why wouldn't a super old damegami?

And?

She also works all day and walks all day.

damegami magic

Blue girl is fit for a blue board.
Megumeme doesn't belong here.

no

Aqua is fun. Her stupidity while trying to be clever is fun. Her crying for Kazuma is fun. When she unintentionally fucks up Kazuma's shit it is fun. Her bitchy attitude is perfect duo with Kazuma's assholeness.
Megumeme has only her explosion gag that got old fast and hate on Yun Yun's boobs that is so cliched it wasn't funny from the beginning. Megumin is loved by pedos (which are great amount of Sup Forums) that found their new imouto figure of the season.

Because she can't afford that much food.

She has been the funniest this season

Not enough to defeat the booze calories. Even considering how much she pukes up, she drinks a ton.

popsugar.com/fitness/Calories-Popular-Beers-1504697

I've seen it happen to a lot of girls. They start partying hard but forget that beer will make you fat even if it's a liquid. Their only way out is to dye their hair a crazy color (like blue) and get inducted into some crazy cult (like Axis or gender studies)

Axis!
Join Axis and you will never be fat, and you will be very succesful and have many girlfriends! Yes!

I think it's mostly that normalshits absolutely love every chuuni gag. Don't know why they took to the chuuni concept so hard, but they find it funny or cute or whatever.

Anime Megumin is pretty good
LN Megumin is eternal best girl
Aqua stays consistently good throughout both, but there can only be one first place.

You're retarded if you think the original girl won't win. Aqua is going to confess to Kazuma at the end of the LN.

literally this Kazuma and Megumin will realize that they won't risk their friendship over romance, so she will marry the shoemakers son from her village.
Aqua and Kazuma will stay together untill he dies of age, and they'll both go back to limbo

>so she will marry the shoemakers son from her village.
Axis Cultists, everyone

Okay anime only fag

>says "anime only fag"
>Megumin dominating the LNs so hard that it isnt even fair

Nice try, Axis.

>normalfags liking a loli

Know, they'd be afraid of the thought they might be pedophiles

That's funny coming from someone who doesn't think the shoemaker's son is gonna make babbies with Soketto.

Its way more simple than that. She is strongly favoured by the fanbase at large simply because she has the most attractive design and most endearing personality.

But please, continue being contrarian.

Aqua sama is gonna flood commiefornia! So long as she does that, she is objectively the BEST.

>Crimson Demons are the most beautiful people around
>Designed with Black/Dark Brown hair and red eyes exclusively

This author knew what he was doing. Dark Hair and red eyes is patrican.

In surprised Aqua didn't immediately take off with Sup Forums, she's such a refreshing type of girl you don't see often in anime.
She has a nice relationship with the MC while also having a life that doesn't center around attaining his dick.

The chunni loli is nice and all, but she's not nearly as comedically versatile as Aqua

>This author knew what he was doing
>he

>he

I always liked Aqua and Lalatina more than Megumin.

Fug. Fucking force of habit.

Thats fine son, some people are just born with shit taste. Be proud of who you are!

Sup Forums loved Aqua from the start (well, she was also the first one to appear).
Love for Megumeme came much later and from crossboarders that only joined the ride when it was clear the show is popular.

I am proud of my perfect palette. Anyone that likes Megumin the most needs to reevaluate their entire existence. Aqua has always been the best female KonoSuba. Kazuma is the best character in the show, even if he does have a small penis.

>anyone who likes the best girl is bad because I am a contrarian faggot

Its ok, son.

>Megumeme
>best at anything but explosions
Nice joke

Sup Forums found Aqua annoying as fuck to start with, crossboarder

Megumin was popular from the start since Sup Forums isnt quite filled with Normies yet and her loli appeal carried her for a bit before it became apparant that her personality and design were actually very good by themselves.

because Aquaposters are dirty animeonly faggots, everyone who has read lns can agree Megumin is best girl

I still prefer Aqua because of her personality.

Aqua is cuter

Sorry user, but Aqua is by far bigger "crossboarder" bait than Megumin.

>No panties slut
>loud
>obnoxious
>demanding
She reminds the normies of their girlfriends.

LNs made me hate Megamame even more

Because people realized that both Darkness and Megumeme's jokes are stale and that Aqua and Kazuma carry the show

Aqua in her bitch glory was what made KonoSuba different from other isekaishit and made people stay since DEEN and synopsis didn't promise anything good. The webm of her and Kazuma working, washing, drinking, puking was all over the threads.
Only self inserting faggots and found her annoying since Aqua being useless stupid bitch to Kazuma meant she is stupid useless bitch to them.

Said no one ever.

Sup Forums loves Megumeme even if they didn't watch the show

Sup Forums actually loves Aqua. Your disguise is bad, crossboarder

More like anyone with good taste. Megumin is cute, Lalatina is sexy, Aqua is both.

I wouldn't know since I don't browse it.
Now fuck off back to your shitty board you came from.

Literally what? Why are you being dellusional? Megumin is even more boring in the LNs than in the show. Towards the end of 9th she literally does nothing but pout. She's even had her chuuni level tuned down, and now literally only exists to bait Kazuma into romance.
Aqua has been fun since the first novel, and still carries the series with her interactions with Kazuma

The support for Aqua is from newfags from Sup Forums who pray to her for Oroville dam to collapse killing many people. Truly worthy of being called axis-cultists.
They should be praising Megumin and wishing for Explosions across Europe and the middle east!

>crossboarder triggered after being outed

Hilarious.

What is even more funny is your assertion that a loli character would ever have a big following here outside of Sup Forums and /jp/. You literally have no leg to stand on yet you keep digging.

How do you know what Sup Forums likes?

Why do you even care about who likes what? Or are you just samefagging

I could ask you the same

I've read all novels and evem bought the Megumin figure but Aqua is quickly becoming my favorite character.

Send help.

>webm of her and Kazuma working, washing, drinking, puking was all over the threads

I picked up the show because of that.

Good shit.

I like Aqua and Megumin equally.

Aqua is great for laughs and banter, Megumin is great for laughs and heart attacks at her cute personality.

Its Darkness that is a shit.

>Megumin is cute
Wrong
>Lalatina is sexy, Aqua is both.
Correct

This is the correct choice.

Idorts always make the most sense

Back to Sup Forums with you, normie

Back to rebbit with you, Megameme lover

Sup Forums is full on loli pandering. Just check their board, drawfag thread has more lollies requested than here on Sup Forums

Megumin is cute, not in a sexual way though. More like a little sister you don't want to fuck.

Reddit is full Darkness mode.

Which is apt since Sup Forums, for all of its shit taste, is still a better place than reddit and this is perfectly reflected in Konosuba taste.

Why would anyone choose Darkness?
She is perfectly fine as supporting character but her marriage episode felt meh.

Because they have bad taste.

More like why would anyone choose anyone other than Aqua. It was already answered perfectly too by

A-am i the only one that likes all 3?

It's not about liking all of them, it's about which of them is the best. Aqua is the best if you weren't sure how to form your own correct opinion.

At first i considered Aqua the best, but lately i've been stuck between her and Lalatina

Megumin is still funny, but the chuuni thing feels a bit overdone.

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with Sup Forums? It's insane, I've never seen anything like it. Strangest of all, is I don't even think they are aware Sup Forums exists, let alone spare this board a second thought.
Why did you decide that Sup Forums was the boogeyman?

>chuuni thing is overdone
>yet Darkness's constant IM A MASOCHIST LOOK AT ME!!! is fine and done to an appropriate amount

You sure are stupid

I think it's because we saw Darkness's family life and found out why she's like that, and that it's probably not her true feelings.

When the anime (hopefully) gets to Megumin's village we can learn more about that.

The super chuuni shit has been toned down quite a bit and also it's her entire clan that's like that so it isn't even really her fault, plus she really does know fucking magic. Darkness is pretty much in the same boat as Megumin as far as being overdone.

How much for one water goddess in a meme sweater?

>canned reaction image
ah the power of memes in place of arguments

>attacking the image rather than the argument

Good going there. I bet you did well in your debate team

Virgin killers are free.

and water goddesses?

Megumin got so much characterization in LN that it is not even funny. There is literally no heroines that could challenge her. She is author's favorite heroine as well. She is going to win. Only thing is unsure is whether it is Megumin ending or open ending.

Yeah I did because you aren't supposed to argue by being condescending.

Demand offerings

Aqua is the most smartest bestest and strongest goddes ever!

So you admit not having any counterarguments then
We're done here

and the prettiest

nice bump

>counterarguments
well that requires an initial argument