Akame ga kill Sequel?

Takahiro to start a new series called Strelka with another artist in Big GanGan in May!

Akame looks like she doesn't want to be there.

The series is called Hinowa ga Yuku!

strelka is the artist, dumbass

The designs look fugly.

RIP Akame's wonderful thighs.

Good for them. I'm done with the franchise, though.

What is "Garbage that doesn't need a sequel"?

Before the thread inevitably goes to shit, it should be noted that despite any similarities, there is currently no official connection to Akame whatsoever. The title is similar (and also subject to change) and that one girl looks like Akame, but if it were actually a sequel they'd probably have announced that and they didn't.

Murasame marks, Same cloths, hair and basically everything except the new art of course. The scenario is more like Japan this time. The title will change at least.
Maybe they can clone Esdeath with her hand. Who knows.

>that one girl looks like Akame
>looks like

Nigga.

Akame new mission: Free from murasame curse and Find a Husband

Akame ga kill Anime remake in 4 years

Doesn't this mean we'll see more of Wave and Kurome?

>strelka
Is he a rookie ? because Akame face looks horrible

Maybe. Maybe this is a 2 or 3 years of time skip

damn.

That looks more like of an Emilia than an Akame

not sure if that literally akame or just a recycled design
taka if you're going full retard at least give me a pic of the half tyrant kids god dammit

>Akame ga kill Sequel?
Please no

You prefer this

What are the odds of AgK characters showing up and hijacking it some 40 chapters in? That seems to be the big thing lately.

>Akame ga Kill Sequel
Just let it end you hack

It doesn't say anything about it being a sequel. OP probably knows just enough Japanese to see "アカメ".

Like who? Taki already told us that Mine and Tatsumi retired to the country side never to enter battle again and that they had 2 kids, Wave's internal organs are destroyed and he doesn't have much longer and Kuromi was dying already. Finally, Akane was stuck with demon marks on her face, they aren't present here

I'd rather Takahiro just make more Majikoi or go with one of his earlier ideas and make Agk a VN with multiple routes.

>Akane was stuck with demon marks on her face, they aren't present here
Do you have shit for eyes?

I have eyes like a fish

>just make more Majikoi
Please not this either, it's beyond beat to death at this point

Well Akame can visit them with her new friends at least

I read Akame mostly for the art. I'm surprised he couldn't come up with better plot if it was a writer-artist duo. The run up to the finale was such a drag.

Give the new artist a chance. Tashiro started like that too

If they make Akame ga kill anime remake later
then I hope this time a better production like Bones or Madhouse

Whitefox it's Ok too but, I will forgive them if the to the same thing Deen did for Ao no exorcist. 19-24 never existed and put flashback scenes

>Deen
A-1 pictures. Sorry

I'm not interested unless it's an eroge.

>and that they had 2 kids
They had one, niggerstream fucked up the translation.

>DRAGON COCK

Wasn't it ambiguous in terms of number in japanese? She could have had twins.

It would have specified 子供達 if it were more than one, 子供 on its own means just one.

Well, Akame left to explore the world, it wouldn't be weird for her to start an adventure in a whole different setting, maybe we can finally get that fucking Danger Beast arc we were waiting for years.

So it wasn't even ambiguous and they still translated it wrongly?

Actually, the ambiguous part might have been just in the korean scan a while ago.

There will be more like Tatsumi

>So it wasn't even ambiguous and they still translated it wrongly?
Were you expecting anything else from NS? They fuck up the translations all the time, this just happens to be the one time their fuckup was so big it resulted in

DRAGONED

What is she saying?

>not just making Akame ga School
Does Takahiro hates money or what?

Akame's face is fucked.

Maybe the new artist will draw better with the time like Tashiro

He can draw. Look up Strelka on h sites. Hes been doing a few doujin.

>Big GanGan

REEEE what about all of us who faithfully bought GanGan Joker

>I wish I was at home.
>My feet hurt.
>I wish I can mope about Tatsumi some more.
>Damn pink taking Dragon dick every day.

isn't this the artist of GunxClover? or am i blind

>Damn pink taking Dragon dick every day.

sounds painful

PLOT TWIST: At least one of them will be raped and one of them will die a horrible death

At this point, it'll be a bigger plot twist if that doesn't happen.

Is probably true. She is in constant pain cause of the curse. And probably she wanted to retire already.

Will someone bother to translate it. Or is gonna be like zero?

I don't hate it.

Actually Takahiro till now never made a big deal of rape. We only got some hint in few scene and never revolving about main character.
Look like he realized that using rape as a medium to convey the evilness of a character, or to make another character take action for revenge is kinda cheap.

>tfw no more clown rape on milf and daughter

He finally stooped this low

Might pick up to see if he creates Esdeath 2.0 but it looks unlikely with these designs.

Yeah, Pogo the clown was the only true serial rapist. Even if other wild hunts didn't really disliked it as well. And he never been the focus of the story.
Rape happen in the Akame world, not surprisingly seeing the kind of characters involved. But that's not all about it.

Tatsumi is out of the picture. Kinda always was.
Is a character that could have worked well in a visual novel. But in the manga he always felt like extra.

Please let Akame rest...

AKZ has a lesbian rapist having her way with Kurome and Akame.

She tried to force herself on Esdeath when they were young, but even without ice powers, that went how you would expect.

She cannot until she get rid of the curse.
... and anyway finally!
In the series she was the title character she ended up not doing shit until the final arc.
I wonder if she will get some little appreciation now that the mary sue single hit kill sword is destroyed.

Translation please!
Unzipping masturbation device now.

Source?
I saw a video.is it special chapter including in fanbook?

Is this chapter come in special book?
I don't know the japanese .

>tfw AgK Ended

>tfw AgK Sequel

YAMEROOO !!!

Good if it means more Kurome and Wave.

We can see Tastsumi and Mine children

Isn't there an ongoin Akame ga kill prequel?

Yeas.
That no one wanna translate...

zero still ongoing

Very unlikely. In the end of the manga Kurome is a trainwreck and Wave must nurse her and he himself suffer permanent injuries.

Is this yuri?

Well... Akame is very likely lesbian...

Who the fuck want to translate something they all know will end badly so the main story can begin?

It still add to the story. And especially to both Kurome's and Akame's characters. And some more world build and lore on the setting that is the most lacking thing in the main manga.

I don't think so.

She always rejected the guys. All of her closest aquaintances were female. Hinted siscon. The only girl od Zero team that have not an adoration for the "father". That sent her to kill another female character to test her loyalty. And most recent raw make it look like she is kinda into the "rapist" this user talked about.
Is only hints but those hints goes all in one direction. Nothing that show Akame having any interest in guys.

Fuck you Majikoi is great and Takehiro needs to shill it more

I never was a fan of romance in shounens.
But they are perfect for each other

It annoy me more when there is none and there is all the good reason to have some.
I hate gay developements like fairy tail inwhich the main character is surrounded by hotties but he only care about training and shit.

>She always rejected the guys
Don't remember that. Only Green confessed to her.

>Nothing that show Akame having any interest in guys
What about Green confessing to her and her saying she might consider it someday while blushing?

>most recent raw make it look like she is kinda into the "rapist"
She's definitely getting rapped tho. All her her victims make that expression. It's the artist's style.

>kill another female character to test her loyalty
That was because they knew each other not because she was female.

>have not an adoration for the "father"
He took away her sister after all. She's also getting suspicous about the empire, she might have always been.

>Hinted siscon
lol

I dunno it looks like romance is forced into FT just to appeal to shipperfags.
And that's the worst kind of "romance." No buildup unlike Agk or other shounens with official couples

>No buildup unlike Agk
I didn't see any build up in MinexTatsumi, they were always fighting and suddenly started dating.

It was pretty obvious that they were not hating each other. They were bickering a lot but not in hostile way.
And then Tatsumi and Mein basically tried out dating, Tatsumi said in the beginning himself the confession was out of the blue and asking him to fall in love out of a sudden was too much. From there Mein and Tatsumi started acting like a couple, Mein stopped being too tsun, and they grown closer.
So yeah, there is all the necessary build up.

I hope Akame get a husband this time so she can stop being forever alone.

>implying Wave's D won't solve her problem

Neat.

But she already has me

we are happily married with 3 kids

Akame is not "forever alone". She still has Kurome and Mine/Tatsumi/Najenda are alive too.

>She's definitely getting rapped tho. All her her victims make that expression. It's the artist's style.

And Srelka is another Hentai artist.

But at least I hope she get marry this time

Yeah, "fighting".

Tashiro is the best.

Great. Hentai artist have such a good design...
No wonder art classes are mostly about drawing nudes.

So what? They're alive. Kurome's state looks rather psychological, nothing you can't recover from and Wave lost an organ, he can live without it.