Love triangle between ghost, human and spiritualist after +40 chapters

>love triangle between ghost, human and spiritualist after +40 chapters
>suddenly retarded ninja who was only in it to to beat her cousin says she actually likes spiritualist
>oh yeah and why not add her cousin to the bowl while we're at it
I fucking hate harem.

Don't read it then, don't be a stupid dumbfuck.

You are wrong

It only become a romance manga after that ninja girl got introduced. Before that they had no romantic interest in him

Don't be rude. I wasn't expecting a silly manga to go all out after reading it for this long.

Sagiri should have been the only love interest aside from ghost. They go together really well and more naturally than the others in a lot of scenes. Everyone else kind of just gets forced in because this is a harem manga.

That's why I said "after +40 chapters". Before it turned into this dumb romantic competition it was just silly antics with lewd accidents and occasional non-romantic seriousness.

If it had been a love triangle I wouldn't have minded, but having four people fall for him in quick succession makes it feel very forced and sudden.

It's a harem, the fuck did you expect?

You were implying it already was a love triangle before she got introduced

Ninja girl was the first one to have feelings for him, the others came in later

Makes that five, you fuck.

It was a harem in the newfag definition that it was a single male MC and the rest was a bunch of girls. None of them had had romantic feelings for him during almost all of the manga.

Yuuna
Chisaki
Hibari
Sagiri
???

>"It's not harem because the girls don't have romantic feelings yet"
>Calls others newfags.

So Chisaki, Sagiri and Yuuna's interactions with him at the beginning weren't the typical beginning of a romance? Good lord.

I hope Hibari wins. I want her to win.

Are you the same kind of shitposter who calls stories with close female friends "yurishit" too? Stop mangling terms.

That example isn't even relevant to this discussion. And no, I'm not.

You must be retarded. This is harem i doubt woman IRL let only one man live together with them without having any feeling for him.

OP is retarded with that kind of setting since the first chapter, sane people would expect to become harem with 99% probability.

oboro? maybe not a romantic interest she just want his dick

Ghost is the main love interest. There is clear distance between her and the others.

>Hibari
got introduced in ch32
and pretty much fell for him instantly.

There were romantic
undertones before too.

This. What the fuck did you expect?

Ninja and Eyepatch are best girls

In her school chapter we had the obligatory hint that her feelings can go further than that.

You couldn't have seriously not thought this wasn't going to be a harem, come on OP

I prefer chisaki

what anime is this

Nah, the only one that doesn't feel forced is Chisaki.

This

Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san

Kill yourself

Ninja Grandma want him to pump his spiritually virile seed into the tittyninjas and invigorate the demon slaying clan. It's Hibari-chan's duty to get that cock!

Spiritually powerful couplings are important. Katana knows what I'm talkin' about.

incredibly rude

It's been obvious they were romantic interests since they were introduced.

I want to sexually FUCK that catgirl

>Not the dragon

>the author feel the same that's why he doesn't give her others

Hibari

>Promo image
>All but 3 are now side characters

>If it had been a love triangle I wouldn't have minded, but having four people fall for him in quick succession makes it feel very forced and sudden.
>If it had been a love triangle I wouldn't have minded
>having four people fall for him in quick succession makes it feel very forced and sudden

>People like this exist
And I thought only nips who had that kind of shitty mindset.

C-cup?

Its been a live triangle since the first chapter, and then after 30 chapters the cousin is added with motivation, and then ninja gets jealous, which was the original plan of the cousin anyway. I dont see how it was forced in any way.

Jesus fuck, I swear I know a eromanga with THIS artstyle. The girl even looks like her.

>Oboro
She might have started the seedling of her feelings for him the moment he successfully punched the dragon god and then easily shrugged of her attacks.

His peace proposal also aligned with her goals.

Her deciding that he is to be the father of her child could not have hurt.

ch16 also foreshadowed master class tanuki dolls that can move on their own.

I really want to see a Harem epilogue of this manga, with kids.

She is a blade.

I think Oboro might simply be in denial that she fell head-over-heels for him.

>>I really want to see a Harem epilogue of this manga, with kids.

>Harem manga
>Actual harem ending and not open-ended garbage or 1 girl winning

Do you really pretending to be retarded by saying that? Still if you say because it's released in the weekly shounen jump you may have a point.

Girl-school Student Council President should appear again.

Hibari will flip out.

The last harem manga I remember with actual harem endings are Omamori Himari and Umi no Misaki.Those are years old. Considering they're shat out by the hundreds it's just not very good odds.

Should we petition him?
"Do it! If it makes sense."

I would be fine with a second-level harem ending too if push comes to shove.

Were his kids marry the kids of every "harem" member.

>I fucking hate harem
Your tears are delicious.

>Omamori Himari
>guy is knocked out
>the girls gangbang him except for childhood friend
10/10 ending