Why do commies keep posting this image?

Why do commies keep posting this image?
Have thy given up on labor value theory?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/12/15/u-s-lawmakers-are-redistributing-income-from-the-poor-to-the-rich-according-to-massive-new-study/?utm_term=.c6c9bb694192
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My retarded brain doesn't get it. What that even mean?

1% of the population would own California and a bunch of fly overs if land space was based on wealth

so I guess that means we need a bigger welfare state.

for reasons of posterity, harking back to the 'Occupy' movement, commies appropriated and subverted the movement, the momentum and the "1%" memes.
>the 'Occupy' original members became the Tea Party, and Ron Paul "audit the fed" libertarians

My work addled brain.has forgotten those words.

Something about the ground and sweaty paperwork or something

No man need all that land for himself, a man just deserves a parce where to live and cultivate and another small piece of land to get buried when he dies.

Anything more is anti natural

I don't get why people get so upset that other people have more money than them.

Farmer

because they are jewish and spend all day thinking about shekels

~~> ONE

I would love to see a similar map divided by left vs right productivity

I mean I just want the stuff. I don’t really care if some one is more happy if I’m happy.

Just give me a giant house; 3 cars (ones mine know what I mean); basic housekeeping nannying; retirement plan; industrial grade loan payments

I got this.

So whites own the black part and shitskins own the red dot?

Someone is lieing. The combined wealth of the entire world is only $241 Trillion.

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/12/15/u-s-lawmakers-are-redistributing-income-from-the-poor-to-the-rich-according-to-massive-new-study/?utm_term=.c6c9bb694192

Be careful. You are about to draw the wrath of the 48% of the 1%. Oh an put a menorah on California, Oregon, and Washington state.

Happy Hanukkah!

>Not a map of the Cayman islands.

Nice try cuck. Keep prepping that 1% cock.

That’s actually pretty good.

>Idk Op
Funny how they decided not to take into account that the federal government owns over 25% of the physical land in the nation.
But, what would you expect from big government loving commie faggots tho?

I'm still waiting for commies to point out that illegal immigration and multiculturalism is a big contributor in fueling income inequality.

The average wealth is 8$ among minorities in Baltimore. I both believe this, and blame poor people for being stupid.

wow that's cool the federal owned land is the same shape as the states only smaller

that information came from 'Investopedia' when the question was posed; "Why aren't the Rothschilds mention in the Forbes wealthiest list".
>now: your sauce plos

>Think less like a retarded nigger.
The mass was consolidated so the graphic would be easier to interpret instead of looking like a map with nebulous shit everywhere

Allow a commie to explain.

income is about 200k a year. where do i live?

>Bigfoot is part of the 1%
what a time to be alive