Confirmed: Ashkenazi Jews are just larping Iranian converts

Basically Ashkenazi Jews are just a bunch of non-Israelite larping Iranians who were converted by the exiled Judean priests in Babylon.

Only 2 out of 467 Ashkenazi Jews showed typical Levantine ancestry.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/

>In a principle component analysis (PCA), the ancient Levantines clustered predominantly with modern-day Palestinians and Bedouins and marginally overlapped with Arabian Jews, whereas AJs clustered away from Levantine individuals and adjacent to Neolithic Anatolians and Late Neolithic and Bronze Age Europeans. To evaluate these findings, we inferred the ancient ancestries of AJs using the admixture analysis described in Marshall et al. (2016). Briefly, we analyzed 18,757 autosomal SNPs genotyped in 46 Palestinians, 45 Bedouins, 16 Syrians, and eight Lebanese (Li et al., 2008) alongside 467 AJs [367 AJs previously analyzed and 100 individuals with AJ mother) (Das et al., 2016) that overlapped with both the GenoChip (Elhaik et al., 2013) and ancient DNA data (Lazaridis et al., 2016). We then carried out a supervised ADMIXTURE analysis (Alexander and Lange, 2011) using three East European Hunter Gatherers from Russia (EHGs) alongside six Epipaleolithic Levantines, 24 Neolithic Anatolians, and six Neolithic Iranians as reference populations (Table S0). Remarkably, AJs exhibit a dominant Iranian (88%˜) and residual Levantine (3%˜) ancestries, as opposed to Bedouins (14%˜ and 68%˜, respectively) and Palestinians (18%˜ and 58%˜, respectively). Only two AJs exhibit Levantine ancestries typical to Levantine populations.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Wexler_(linguist)
youtube.com/watch?v=rpwmqUnj7vc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandatory_Palestine
davidduke.com/rethinking-khazar-theory/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_Geneva_Convention#Article_49:_Deportations,_transfers,_evacuations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Iran has always been the historical enemy of the West, this makes a lot of sense

Synagogue of Satan

Why does it matter? They're still Jews and they're still better than you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Wexler_(linguist)

He is a known self-hating Jew crackpot who desperately wants to be Slav. This paper means nothing.

It's okay, don't be mad Chaim.

Why would I be mad when I'm winning?

Says the larping kikes who desperately wants to be Israelite

This desu. The white man just hates Jews because they’re better at nearly everything. Except for killing, raping, and conquering. Science and economics is mainly dominated by Jews

You're not winning anything non-Israelite.

What's the point of being an Israelite?

Fuck iran lets fight iran in a war

I was bug sprayed five times goy.

We're God's original prototype

Being an Israelite is the kike's best argument for claiming the land of Palestine. Not only is it a shit argument but that argument is now proven to be invalid.

If God is a volcano demon.

But converted Jews are regarded as equal to original Jews.

"Palestinians" never owned "Palestine", it was owned by the British and granted to Jews. What right do whites have to North America?

>JIDF with shit arguments.
It's futile Chaim. Palestinians are the true indigenous people of the land. Your sophistry is just pathetic.

I thought they are LARPing South Italians?

lol you literally just ignored my question and are ignoring facts about the creation of israel. stay delusional. jews have lived there before palestinians did, by the way.

If youre descended from the original chosen ones you know it intrinsically. Whatever people want to claim as their right for calling themselves that today is up to them

what do you mean known intrinsically?

Wrong faggot, the term Palestinian is used to describe the people native to the land of Palestine.

>The non-Levantine origin of AJs is further supported by an ancient DNA analysis of six Natufians and a Levantine Neolithic (Lazaridis et al., 2016), some of the most likely Judaean progenitors (Finkelstein and Silberman, 2002; Frendo, 2004).

The ancient DNA was taken from Natufians going back as far as 15,000 years and matches very closely with the Palestinians. Therefore the Palestinians have been there for at least 15,000 years and probably since the beginning of time. Jews are fucking newcomer parasites.

Deal with it Chaim.

You either feel connected and a part of God or you don't (I would imagine)

jews have claim land prior to that. hence the whole religious context of judaism about holy land. genetics don't even matter but just about every jew has levant ancestry anyway. jews legally own it and most of the world accepts that, and there's currently no signs of that changing especially with trump at the moment. you deal with it, faggot.

The idea is that yiddish has slavonic grammar, which it does, not that AJs are racially slavic. Just like the idea is that the khazarians had a turkic language, not that they were racially turkic. The genetic part of the study was done by e elhaic, not wexler. Wexler is a linguist.
youtube.com/watch?v=rpwmqUnj7vc

Literally everything you just said is false. Is this more Jew pilpul?

>jews have claim land prior to that.
No they don't Chaim.
> genetics don't even matter
That's all the matters faglet, that's how inheritance works you parasite shit.
>jews legally own it
Even that's wrong, plus legal doesn't mean right especially when the kikes use blackmail, bribing, deception, pilpul, and loopholes to get their way.
>there's currently no signs of that changing
It's okay Chaim, soon Muhammed's army will be reassembled and they only land you will have will be 6-feet under.

Now go shill somewhere else faggot.

To be honest they are nether! Especialy not persian scum! Fyi whiter middleastern blue and green eye breed are descendants of Alexander's armies! Whites are Israelites, and the Ashkanazi are white, not of the mainstream relligion they do observe some Jewish costums... The star... So on...

Have you ever felt the connection yourself? It's real enough that you'd know if did. Mine's pretty weak and it's been pretty much cut off entirely for the past year, which is worrisome.

There are two conflicting camps when it comes to AJ origins. One is the rhineland hypothesis, the other is the khazarian hypothesis
>The question of Jewish ancestry has been the subject of controversy for over two centuries and has yet to be resolved. The “Rhineland hypothesis” depicts Eastern European Jews as a “population isolate” that emerged from a small group of German Jews who migrated eastward and expanded rapidly. Alternatively, the “Khazarian hypothesis” suggests that Eastern European Jews descended from the Khazars, an amalgam of Turkic clans that settled the Caucasus in the early centuries CE and converted to Judaism in the 8th century. Mesopotamian and Greco–Roman Jews continuously reinforced the Judaized empire until the 13th century. Following the collapse of their empire, the Judeo–Khazars fled to Eastern Europe. The rise of European Jewry is therefore explained by the contribution of the Judeo–Khazars.
When it says turkic tribes, it means turkic in language, not racially. The AJs would have been one of the tribes that made up the khazars, not the khazars in totality. It's an on going debate with both side putting out completely conflicting studies.

Most Khazar jews were migrants from modern day Georgia

Who on earth would want to be an "israelite"

Theyre basically gyppos thats why gyppos are universally hated world wide because they are an imposter scoundrel race

a converted jew is counted as fully jewish and that makes the offspring from the mother fully jewish. and yes they have resided there before; learn about who has lived in the holy land before.

>jews don't legally own it
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandatory_Palestine

>It's okay Chaim, soon Muhammed's army will be reassembled and they only land you will have will be 6-feet under.
when have arabs ever won a war against israel? LOL

Jews apparently.

This again proves how retarded your Khazar theory is, Khazars never immigrated in Georgian and only held our lands for a short time. Georgian Jews are still here and different form Ashkenaz

Not the same. Gyppos are annoying and do shit but at least try to conforme.

>converted jew is counted as fully jewish
What do I care what you consider a Jew. I could consider all of China Jews tomorrow if I wanted. What matters is that you are not genetically natives to the land of Palestine and you don't belong there.
>when have arabs ever won a war against israel? LOL
Muhammed's army won't be only Arabs Chaim. In fact, most of them will probably not even be Arabs. Hope you're ready you larping faggot.

but have not genetic studies shown that most Ashkenazi jews decedent from Roman converts? Specially Jews in Rome would marry Roman women and convert them. The vast majority of maternal DNA is European, and the Y-DNA is split between the Middle East and Europe. Autosomally, they resemble Italians though.

I don't get this are they neolithic Anatolian/European like or Iranian? because Neolithic Farmers were closest to Sardinians, not Iranians.

there are jews living there that are genetically native to the land and no one cares what you consider jewish. there's general agreement in the world that a jewish mother means the offspring is jewish. and you dont get to decide who belongs there, either. in fact, all you can do is whine. and it's likely that pakistan won't fire nukes, but it can likely be countered or it can just escalate to world war 3 possibly.

Btw Elhaik is a biased kike

davidduke.com/rethinking-khazar-theory/

WE WUZ KIKEZ

They're Iranians who converted and worked as merchants on the silk road and made their way into modern day North Eastern Turkey.

>there are jews living there that are genetically native to the land
Yeah and they are a minority compared to the Palestinians who are also native to that land. Most of the Jews there are not native.
>and you dont get to decide who belongs there, either.
No, you don't get to decide who belongs there fucking kike. Don't project. It's the kikes who are trying to rid the land from Palestinians, not the other way around.
> or it can just escalate to world war 3 possibly.
I'm ready for WW3 kike. Anything to see you deceiving parasites exterminated once and for all.

Again, then that would mean they are not Neolitc farmer-like, so there is a contradiction there.

I've heard every single race out there claiming to be the real Jews.

>Yeah and they are a minority compared to the Palestinians who are also native to that land. Most of the Jews there are not native.
there's mostly jews living in a country for jews that was legally acquired. maybe all palestinians should just be removed.

>No, you don't get to decide who belongs there fucking kike
yeah, i don't. but the world does, lol.

>I'm ready for WW3 kike. Anything to see you deceiving parasites exterminated once and for all.
i'm ready for you to create threads crying about jews for the rest of your life

>Iranians itching to war with Iran
What a timeline

>then that would mean they are not Neolitc farmer-like, so there is a contradiction there.
Who said they were?

>yeah, i don't. but the world does, lol.
So then adhere to international law and get the fuck out of the occupied West Bank including East Jerusalem faggot.

>i'm ready for you to create threads crying about jews for the rest of your life
Won't be necessary once the kikes inevitable provoke themselves to get annihilated in the near future.

There are kikes on both sides of the debate. Go figure.

>adjacent to Neolithic Anatolians and Late Neolithic and Bronze Age Europeans

international law doesn't suggest or want israel removed.

>Won't be necessary once the kikes inevitable provoke themselves to get annihilated in the near future.
your empty threats are pretty pathetic, dude. it's akin to saying you're going to kick someone's ass over the internet.

adjacent means beside or close to.

>international law doesn't suggest or want israel removed.
See, there you continue with your shilling and backtracking. By international law, Israel's occupation of the West Bank and East Jerusalem is Illegal. Deal with it Chaim.

>your empty threats are pretty pathetic, dude. it's akin to saying you're going to kick someone's ass over the internet.
It's not even a threat. Seeing the direction things are going right now I can guarantee you that Israel won't exist in 40 years, probably even less. That's a guaranteed prediction, not even a threat.

If you read the UN charter, it seems to suggest that the creation of Israel was illegal in the first place.

>By international law, Israel's occupation of the West Bank and East Jerusalem is Illegal
citation needed

>Seeing the direction things are going right now I can guarantee you that Israel won't exist in 40 years, probably even less
citation needed

inb4 asking you to substantiate your claims is jewish tricks

Clustered close to means that are related, have farmer-like ancestry. exactly my point.

Don't argue with an amerikike. These people are so drunk on fluoride water they don't know if they're coming or going. They've got a little merchant dancing around in there head pulling levers.

amerikikes have the highest iq out of any ethnicity, you subhuman.

Your in a thread licking jewish ass, you're not smart, your a pathetic cuck

shem - chinese
ham - nogs
japeth - euros

30 years under siege and they are still resisting, even winning

makes me think

this whole board is about whiny faggots complaining how jews are surpassing white people and they don't and can't do anything about it. jews are more successful and more intelligent than the average white person and have more impact on the global scale, deal with it.

>more destructive impact on the global scale
correct

>citation needed

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_Geneva_Convention#Article_49:_Deportations,_transfers,_evacuations

>Article 49. Individual or mass forcible transfers, as well as deportations of protected persons from occupied territory to the territory of the Occupying Power or to that of any other country, occupied or not, are prohibited, regardless of their motive.

Israel has been basically breaking every law since its occupation rendering it illegal.

IQ no, psychopathy yes.

He is a deceiving kike himself. Did you believe otherwise?

>Jews are more intelligent by getting themselves pogromed every 100 years or so and never learning from their mistakes.

Forgot the crucial bit:

>The Occupying Power shall not deport or transfer parts of its own civilian population into the territory it occupies.

>The white man just hates Jews because they’re better at nearly everything.
They're not, though. And they're hated for being evil, ugly, dishonest, worthless trash. They destroy civilizations and cultures with their shittiness. The entire world thinks, and I believe they're correct, that we'd all be better off without them around.

Yiddish is decidedly Germanic and decades of linguistic study have established this

This study also goes against a significant number of other studies that imply levantine origins for Ashkenazic Jews. The fact that Wexler advised on it means this is likely a highly heterodox coauthorship pushing a narrative that Ashkenazis are not descended from Israelites

i dont
and i have never heard a native claim it

You misspelled nepotism

>tfw spics are asian
you unironically are.

>chinese pyramid
>south american pyramid
>asian influence in egypt

>i have never claimed to be the real jews

you forgot our quetzalcoatl, a flying serpent very much like the chinese dragon

i notice these things too

>This study also goes against a significant number of other studies that imply levantine origins for Ashkenazic Jews.
Implied by Jewish tricks and conjecture. I've seen studies which implied that Yemenite Jews were not Israelites but converted Arabs simply because they matched too closely with Palestinians despite the rest of the Arabs not even matching with either. The problem with all those studies in the end is just the amount of Jewish dishonesty and deception.
>pushing a narrative that Ashkenazis are not descended from Israelites
They aren't, Deal with it Isaac. This study has pretty concrete proof based on ancient DNA unlike the shitty dishonest Jewish studies with only use modern DNA and speculation.

so what? countries have been claiming it's been a violation via fourth geneva convention forever. the us sides with israel and russia doesnt side against israel and china isnt doing anything so nothing will happen.

jews have a disproportionate amount of scientific advancements and discoveries last century and are chess champions and multiple iq studies show they're a half to a full deviation smarter than whites.

japanese is similar to hebrew

dude what did you smoke?

are you implying asians are the real jews? or at least heavily influenced by the original jews?

madness

Khazar milkers

>there's mostly jews living in a country for jews that was legally acquired.
no thats a filthy revisionist jewish lie
most of the land jews claimed to have "legaly" owned, was actually acquired trough mafia style extortion with the help of criminal gangs or trough bribes and corruption of officials selling them land that wasnt unoccupied and completely circumventing the actual owners

same "lol actually their 80 year old house was there illegal so we razed it stop blaming us for evicting illegal sqatters" shit they still pull in these days

>yeah, i don't. but the world does, lol.
>so what? countries have been claiming it's been a violation via fourth geneva convention forever.
KYS kike. This is why you will be exterminated.

>jews have a disproportionate amount of scientific advancements and discoveries last century and are chess champions and multiple iq studies show they're a half to a full deviation smarter than whites.
It's not that they make scientific advancements, it's that they prevent others from making scientific advancements because as a community they believe that they should be at the frontier of civilization.

Friedrich Engels was better and smarter than Carls Marx in every aspect but he was boxed out by the Jew mafia and Marx got all the validation and credit. This is the case with most of the Jewish "achievements," just a wealthy tribe plowing the way for their own and fucking everyone else over.

yes, i realized you refuted what i said when i said it. but i repeat: so what? no one that has power is siding against israel.

and no, almost all of the advancements nor chess dominance by jews last century was a conspiracy. and the multiple iq tests aren't either.

>yes, i realized you refuted what i said when i said it.
I win, kike shill loses.

>no one that has power is siding against israel.
I like how you go from pretending you give a shit what the world community thinks to exposing the true nature of the malevolent kike who shape-shifts everything and has no sense of morality or justice. When Muhammed's army is reassembled, not even America will be able to save you.

>multiple iq tests aren't either.
Go IQ test all those orthodox religious Jews instead of leaving them out from the sample like the dishonest kikes regularly like to do.

the average ashkenazi jew is smarter and are the ones in charge, what's your point?

>I win, kike shill loses.
wow, you're celebrating winning an internet argument. too bad it resolves nothing and you're still inferior to jews and israel isn't going anywhere. do you pray to mohammed every day to grant strength to remove israel off the map? lol. and no you're a retard with poor reading comprehension: i was listing multiple reasons as to why israel is justified and the primary reason i've been stating is that they own it and no one will do anything about it.

>Ashkenazi Jews are just larping Iranian converts
The only converts who larp are non-Orthodox ones. I appreciate you posting the article though.

This map is autistic. Sardinians and Basque shouldn't be that close. Get a PCA from an actual scientific study not some meme calculator.
Pic related: Lazaridis et al

The Sciences that require intellect (physics et al) are dominated by whites by a huge margin. Jews are physically weaker, uglier and less intelligent. They are better at whites at amoral swindling.

>The non-Levantine origin of AJs is further supported by an ancient DNA analysis of six Natufians and a Levantine Neolithic

I admit that I'm far from expert, but that seems to be an odd sample. Natufian and Levantine Neolithic DNA don't quite cluster, and if I identify the silhouetted PCA correctly, the Natufian DNA really is closer to the Palestinians and even more to Bedouins, while the Levantine Neolithic DNA is closer to Jewish DNA(though more to North African Jews than to Ashkenazi Jews)

>the average ashkenazi jew is smarter and are the ones in charge, what's your point?
My point is that this "average" you're talking about most likely doesn't include the religious orthodox Jews. That's the point. So it's not a true average.

>wow, you're celebrating winning an internet argument.
wow you're still here shilling and trying to deny concrete facts.

>too bad it resolves nothing and you're still inferior to jews and israel isn't going anywhere. do you pray to mohammed every day to grant strength to remove israel off the map? lol. and no you're a retard with poor reading comprehension: i was listing multiple reasons as to why israel is justified and the primary reason i've been stating is that they own it and no one will do anything about it.
Kike shill triggered. Israel won't exist in 40 years. When Muhammed's army is reassembled, I will personally join them to wipe the kikes out of historical Palestine.

No, they're almost all larpers, larping as descendants of Israelites when they are not.

But yeah the genetic evidence indicates that Ashkenazi Jews are a mixture of Levantines and Europeans, not Iranians.

so when jews call you out as anti-semite, they are naturally lying.

you didn't say any concrete facts other than about "fourth geneva convention" but i always told you multiple times why it's irrelevant. how is an irreligious ashkenazi jew going to change the average? religious or not they're ashkenazi. where's your citation that they weren't included? and keep dreaming. you'll be dead by then even if it possibly happens. and your whole life will be wasted on complaining about jews online, lol.

>expecting a honest study from kikes
These studies need to be done by non kikes

WE WUZ KIKEZ