Democrats Support Child Sex and Organ Trafficking

archive.fo/GKBux
"Since 2010, the owners and their wives have shoveled about $99,000 to candidates and about $95,000 to Democratic parties in Arizona, Colorado and New Mexico, according to federal campaign finance data collected by the Center for Responsive Politics."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rkLD5ul_M_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=VHU5a-Ugrb8
sott.net/article/318286-Israel-is-the-organ-harvesting-and-human-trafficking-global-ringleader-with-complicit-help-from-US-and-Turkey
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.610986
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump. This is sad. FUCK the_Donald cunts who have ruined this board I hope they all god damned die of cancer. Back in the day this would be tacked onto the top of the catalog.

Bump

Keep bumping, brother

>be autistic incel
>no drive or ambition
>suffer from depression
>play video games all day
>glued to computer chair
>browse Sup Forums one day
>see a bullshit pizzagate thread
>((((autism intensifies))))
>OH I KNOW IMMA SAVE DUH KEEEEDZ
>thinks he's gonna be a hero
>starts believing in photo shopped pictures and minor coincidences
>((((confirmation bias intensifies))))
>PIZZAGATE IS REAAAL HURRR DURR!!!
>joins a discord dedicated to "pizzagate investigation"
>instantly put on a watch list

When will you naive little boys learn? There is no salvation in this life. You spend your free time aimlessly wandering in the dark, well let me help guide through this rabbit hole. This pizzagate phenomenon is nothing more than the incoherent ramblings and fixations of a mentally unstable person. When you feed into this mental illness it will consume you.

Is this confirmed? Because holy shit.

Investigate Mark Pincus and tribe.net

This was mainstream news.

I doubt anything is gonna happen, sadly.
The only way, so it seems, to get someone in power to resign and/or have their life fucked, is to tell some faggot at CNN about them touching your ass

Suck a dick you stupid brainwashed Jew boy. Show your flag, pussy. Are you really hiding behind a retarded meme?

Free bump

How does it feel incel? How does it feel to fight a losing battle? Take a look at the catalog, tell me what you see..

I doubt it too but it doesn't mean I should lay down and give up like you, kraut.

It is true. I fucked Pelosi in the ass when she was at my trailor in Alabama. She likes them hard and black.

Shareblue niggers bombarding neets on an obscure platform. That's what I see. If these neets weren't causing such a problem then why would you cunts pay them so much to post here?

I have no idea how I missed that. What the fuck? Why there? That's extraordinarily suspicious.

>This pizzagate phenomenon is nothing more than the incoherent ramblings and fixations of a mentally unstable person.
Hey, now. It's not just one mentally unstable person. It's a lot of mentally unstable people.

IS that what happened to all of the missing children from haiti?

At least 2-3 months I've seen you:
copy - paste - repeat
... new thread
copy - paste - repeat
... new thread
copy - paste - repeat
... new thread
copy - paste - repeat
... new thread

Almost seems paid for

Because she ordered the assassination.

youtube.com/watch?v=rkLD5ul_M_Y

freudian slip betrayed her

FUCKING bump this. God dammit, fuck these Jews in the fuckin cunt.

I'm not giving up on anything, burger.
I simply don't think, hitting people with giant redpills like the OP will work, since the leftist media has muddied the waters with fake allegations and shit so most people will look at child sex scandals and brush it off as some crazy conspiracy.
I'm slowly redpilling most of the people in my social circle (even though I'm studying at a leftwing as fuck uni), since that's the way I got into being 14/88. By taking tiny, easily believable redpills one after another.
I won't give up my country and my people like most of the apathetic "centrists" that live in my country.

Maybe, but why would police show up there because of that?

Because maybe they told her their patsy died.

Well, I've mistaken you Hans, keep up the good fight. We gotta get this story on the air, though. I admit, it may not be possible. (Especially since Disney just bought fox) We are running out of leads here and need something of substance to go on, though. We need to shake things up.

I dedicate this to all you child molesting demonicrats:

youtube.com/watch?v=VHU5a-Ugrb8

Yes, their organs were shipped off to primarily Israel. Israel is the main hub of organ trafficking.

>Yes, their organs were shipped off to primarily Israel. Israel is the main hub of organ trafficking.

And then some of them go to George Soros, right?

I guess that's why he supports the clinton foundation.

Wasn't #elsagate a win for autists? Pedo's exist and so do pedo networks. Fine to refute bad info but you act like a shill faggot.

sott.net/article/318286-Israel-is-the-organ-harvesting-and-human-trafficking-global-ringleader-with-complicit-help-from-US-and-Turkey
More than a half dozen years ago the largest Swedish daily newspaper the Aftonbladet reported that Israel engaged in systematic harvesting of organs...Netanyahu's Israeli government are known to be extremely lax towards enforcing organ harvesting and trafficking laws

haaretz.com/israel-news/1.610986
The Times attributes the "disproportionate role" of Israelis involved in major organ trafficking cases partially to Jewish religious restrictions, which keep donation rates low in Israel.

Seen that pasta a few times

confirmed shill pasta