One Year In

Damn, that Presidential aging meme is real isn't it?

P R E S I D E N T I A L

Doesn't look good. But no where near as bad as Obama a year in. Still this whole thing is such a farce and a shitshow, idk how longer it can last.

which one is supposed to be the older one?

?
he was already a wrinkly fatass last year. looks the same to me

Left is this morning, right is election night 2016

Going from a community organizer to being president was a huge change for obongo

Trump has dealt with high stress all his life and thrives in it

You don't even believe that yourself.

I mean I'm rooting for the guy cause hes not one of them. I just don't know how long this can last until hes compromised or disposed of.

Arr rook same

Worst president the Us had in a long time, he even has an autistic son and a whore woman that has nudes, burgers have no honor

Keep reading them.newspapers raul.

tell your old bitch that Gibraltar will be ours in less that a year

They look the same to me just that one photo has higher contrast. Trump should go grey and definitely lessen up on the spray tan.

>compromised or disposed of
(((they))) can't. The American people are so tired of shit that even if something came out, they'd support him because "fuck you" There's no reason to it other than what you said, he's not one of them

trump is 71, sleeps 3 hours a night, and has more energy than most teenagers. The job takes a toll on everybody, but Trump is handling it better than the most. Besides, no president since Lincoln has had to deal with so much insane bullshit.

HE LOOKS BETTER

>he's not one of them
Sure thing, kid

Haha, why do you believe nonsense like that.
When you're 50 you'll think back on why you were such a faggot.
>trump scammed everyone making less than 250k a year.

I knew when he put kushner to a top post....there's I turning back after January. I actually hope he gets impeached because then nikki Haley and the neo cons will go away

>2024

>neo cons will go away
excuse me?

Also,
>putting his son in law in top post is being a kike puppet
If you haven't been paying attention, he's been iced out recently, so has Ivanka.

my nigga

Does he nofap?

Obama had never had a real job in his life. It's almost as if people who already worked for a living don't age 5 years per year when they become president.

He said it himself you faggot

He's right you know.

I would have said right is today. He has that highway stare

HIGH ENERGY

No, no, user, you have to look good BEFORE. Trump always looked like an overbaked potato.

Between the hair dye and make up how would you even know

He looks kinda shaky to me.

What's the point of having a wife as the leader of the most powerful country in the world if you can't fuck her on demand?

Even money can't get you laid when you're as repulsive as donald trump.

OK the economic growth. I'm doubter but I am getting excited. If I see 4% growth next year. I will have to admit I was wrong about him.

Which is which

I too genuinely thought he looked older on the right.

Trump is a zionist shill, his daughter married a Jew, his grandchildren are Jewish, pol is in denial

I feel like this is a vastly overlooked thing. The jump from running a billion dollar private company to running a country is pretty big, but this has probably been one of the smallest jumps a president has had. Going from peanut farmer to president must have been interesting.

Trump is Xenu reincarnate

He finishes inside Melania every night.

okay, but its been in the 3's now. Fuck during the nigger we had flat zero for years, hell even a couple of negs.

>One year later
>Literally nothing meaningful has changed
>AMERICAN DEMOCRACY FUCK YEAH

The memes were fun and so was your stupid election but I'm about done jerking off Trump.

goddamn, her butterbags are damn near perfect

>neo cons will go away
By putting in Pence who's even more of a neo con than Trump is
Do you ever wonder what life would be like had you had enough oxygen at birth?

that would keep me young and spry, I'll tell you that much

Especially one who's a former prostitute.

Former?