White Genocide Awareness - Normie Edition

-from the old threads-

The goals:
save south africans while forcing normies to see the white genocide

The petition:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-south-african-genocide-and-accept-south-african-refugees-united-states

What this will do:
mass import of new white rightwing voters
>They qualify as refugees
>The minority(Whites) are being hunted because they are white.
>Many of them want to leave but simply can't
>Would actually assimilate unlike other refugees
>If they stayed, would always vote right
>Would never fall for the lefts shilling
>They've already lived under a shitty communist government, they know.

How to:
SPREAD THE PETITION - GET SIGNATURES - SIGN AND SHARE -

A normie meme campaign would be simple, never mention race. Always "Africans" and "Genocide". Reasons should be obvious.

>"Stop the south African people's plight"
>"Stop. African. genocide. #SaveSouthAfricans #SignThePetition"
>"Help stop African bloodshed #SaveSouthAfricans"
>"We let it happen once in Rhodesia, never again. #StopAfricanGenocide #SaveSouthAfricans"

We help stop a racially based genocide by taking in as many South African refugees as possible(Literally good guys).

And if anyone is against this, they're literally pro-genocide, they're 'LITERALLY HITLER' and need to stop being racist against Africans. Anyone who even denies its happening you could compare to a holocaust denier, spam actual pictures of south african racially based murders.

All of the lefts tactics being used against them, all to actually help people and get anti-communist voters :^]

Other urls found in this thread:

americanfreepress.net/70000-whites-murdered-in-modern-south-africa-obamas-african-legacy/
nationalpost.com/news/canada/white-south-african-familys-refugee-bid-rejected-allegedly-boosted-case-with-white-supremacist-information
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3462336/The-white-squatter-camps-South-Africa-home-hundreds-families-enduring-terrible-poverty-blame-fall-Apartheid.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3821558/amp/The-white-ghettos-blight-South-Africa-20-years-fall-apartheid-white-people-live-squalid-camps-falling-poverty.html
m.news24.com/Analysis/10-questions-about-blackmonday-answered-20171101
vdare.com/articles/whites-down-to-10-of-world-population-by-2060-does-it-matter?
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/06/22/533926978/census-finds-a-more-diverse-america-as-whites-lag-growth
niussp.org/article/majority-minority-declining-u-s-white-population/
thehill.com/homenews/news/308357-decline-of-americas-white-population-accelerating-study-finds
theguardian.com/uk/2000/sep/03/race.world
imgur.com/gallery/69JeA
youtube.com/watch?v=Nd8uiIpAy8E
liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335
youtube.com/watch?v=KKy4OM9EIyI
historyreviewed.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Related links:
americanfreepress.net/70000-whites-murdered-in-modern-south-africa-obamas-african-legacy/
>the genocide

nationalpost.com/news/canada/white-south-african-familys-refugee-bid-rejected-allegedly-boosted-case-with-white-supremacist-information
>Facts are racist in Canada. No way the EU is helping, south africa's only hope is the United States.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3462336/The-white-squatter-camps-South-Africa-home-hundreds-families-enduring-terrible-poverty-blame-fall-Apartheid.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3821558/amp/The-white-ghettos-blight-South-Africa-20-years-fall-apartheid-white-people-live-squalid-camps-falling-poverty.html
>"b-bbut the whites are all rich"

m.news24.com/Analysis/10-questions-about-blackmonday-answered-20171101
>tip toe around racist facts

vdare.com/articles/whites-down-to-10-of-world-population-by-2060-does-it-matter?
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/06/22/533926978/census-finds-a-more-diverse-america-as-whites-lag-growth
niussp.org/article/majority-minority-declining-u-s-white-population/
thehill.com/homenews/news/308357-decline-of-americas-white-population-accelerating-study-finds
theguardian.com/uk/2000/sep/03/race.world
>Global demography changes are slowly killing the white race

imgur.com/gallery/69JeA
>Something simple to spread

White genocide in SA is a myth.

Related videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=Nd8uiIpAy8E
>U.S. projected to be the only world superpower by 2030s
>best place for white refugees
>only secure place left soon

>liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335
>Two and one half hours of activists, talking heads, and world leaders admitting: White Genocide is real and it is a crime under the UN Convention on Genocide of 1948. See what the media wont show you and hear it in their own words, then judge for yourself. Please spread this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=KKy4OM9EIyI
>Blacks sing about killing whites - Kill the Boer compilation

Pics related.

>running away instead of fighting

>ignored all the available info just to shill
hmm wonder who is behind this post

its not happening watch the vids. Leaving is the only logical choice

liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335
>>Two and one half hours of activists, talking heads, and world leaders admitting: White Genocide is real and it is a crime under the UN Convention on Genocide of 1948. See what the media wont show you and hear it in their own words, then judge for yourself. Please spread this video.

Corrected that

>Since Nelson Mandela and the communist African National Congress (ANC) took over South Africa, more than 70,000 whites have been murdered and untold numbers have been robbed, raped and tortured.

don't slide this one pol

It just sounds like defeatism, the Boers should have their own independent state instead of running away from the place they've lived for over 300 years. Also you can just say Boers or Afrikaners instead of generic "South Africans".

>They argued the IRB failed to adequately consider the children’s circumstances. They said their children cannot safely play in parks in South Africa; one was bullied and had been taken out of school; and their mother could not walk with her children without fearing they could be assaulted, raped or killed.
>Defending the IRB’s decision, the government argued concerns for the children were based on “patently unreliable racist propaganda.”
>A government lawyer said the fear of white children being raped by blacks was highly offensive as the information the family relied on was “white-supremacist hate literature” that should be ignored.

This does 2 things:
>Gives them an option.
They don't have to leave, but some want to leave.
>Forces white genocide out in the open

I have already signed 4 of these in the past, they never work but I guess ill try again.

For anyone here who wants redpills on sa or just Southern Africa in general historyreviewed.com/

Could you imagine the msm outrage if only white refugees were allowed in? They would have to take all seeking refuge from SA.

Would open the floodgates for aids infested niggers to come in

fake news designed to get you promoting actual nazis
if you want to make trump look bad go ahead and share

They never get the signatures thats true. to many b8 threads & sliding. On top of that nupol has made everything worse. Still we try, one might work.

If this was a flag hunt that accomplishes nothing but finding a gay ass flag pol would be all over it

So you're saying you're pro-genocide?
please show me the fake new, is it the compilation of world leaders admitting to it? Or the statistical fact of demography changes? The 70,000 whites killed under communism in SA?

fuck off shill

Bumping, and I'm going to link this in bait threads too so more people see it.

>fuck off shill
you do this now when twitter starts banning nazis?
pure coincidence goy

i like how you can't even read
see:>A normie meme campaign would be simple, never mention race. Always "Africans" and "Genocide". Reasons should be obvious.
>"Stop the south African people's plight"
>"Stop. African. genocide. #SaveSouthAfricans #SignThePetition"
>"Help stop African bloodshed #SaveSouthAfricans"
>"We let it happen once in Rhodesia, never again. #StopAfricanGenocide #SaveSouthAfricans"

If you can't figure out how not to get banned on twitter you're retarded. The basics were already made.

Bump. See pic

white people can't be genocided cmon dude its 2017

fuck my bad ;[
delet thred

The average South Afrikaner is 5% nigger by DNA and genealogical records, and besides, they don't want to leave South Africa anyway. The only ones who would leave are Jews. No on this.

>t.shill
>they don't want to leave South Africa anyway.
Then why do they try

>The only ones who would leave are Jews. No on this.
>Muh jew fear
You really think the "jews that matter" haven't already left that hell hole

But goyim, what about Apartheid? Remember the six gorillion blacks who couldn't drink from a water fountain

hi guys it's your girl astra here. feel free to come and rescue me and take to to the usa

answer for your crimes!!!

>communist victory ribbon

Bump

Have my bump SA. I know lots of saffas and they are good people. I hope we can save some.