Do you think Yuri on Ice's success will change the industry somehow?

Do you think Yuri on Ice's success will change the industry somehow?

Will we see more anime with canon homo?

I hope not.

Nope. The industry already knows that girls have money and how to bait girls who like homo. The most that will happen is maybe a decrease in otome idolshit.

>YoI
>canon homo

No you delusional fujoshit.

>Will we see more anime with canon homo?

It's just fujobait.

>Canon homo = money
All I want is canon homo that doesn't pussyfoot around it.

It doesn't matter you think retards, Japan bought 70k of it because they felt it delivered after being blueballed for so long.

Westerns who think they are not gay because they didn't state it in plain text are the irrelevant minority and they know they are gay anyway.

I hope we get even more homo.

>Japan bought 70k of it because they felt it delivered after being blueballed for so long.
They don't give a shit that its gay in fact most bought it because of the cute guys

>Westerns who think they are not gay because they didn't state it in plain text are the irrelevant minority and they know they are gay anyway.

You got it backwards. The ones who think they are gay are the minority everyone else doesn't give a shit and knows bait when they see it.

>They don't give a shit that its gay in fact most bought it because of the cute guys

False, preorder skyrockets by episode 7. Episode 7, 9 and 10 are Japan favorite episodes.

Fujsohi shows exist every season and they don't sell as much. YoI sold twice of Free.

>You got it backwards. The ones who think they are gay

Nope. You even got Sayo's friend talking about the novelty in the homo relationship.

Most people like the show because it delivered, delusional user who bury the head into the sand and scream bait are the minority and got told by the show over and over.

>are the minority everyone else doesn't give a shit and knows bait when they see it.

Do you even know what bait is? It's when you come and get nothing or the characters get girlfriend. Not when you get everything you want and it requires mental gymnastics to to deny it.

Where is the bait, delusional user? Do you think they are straight and getting girlfriend in season 2? Sounds like you got baited.

Keep crying about Yuuko, you got hetbaited.

>The ones who think they are gay are the minority everyone else doesn't give a shit and knows bait when they see it.

What I hope the anime industry will take away from the success of YOI:
>Audiences aren't afraid of canon gay
>A well-realized passion project can be more of a hit than a show that was engineered in a lab to be a success
>Don't be scared of originals

What the anime industry will actually take away from the success of YOI:
>We need more fujoshit

I miss the times when you could discuss a show without people calling it bait over silly reasons and trying to ruin the fun of everyone

Also

>cast of mainly adult characters

Nah, they've always been there, probably the same people. Ignore this thread because the exact thread was already made in the past and there will be nothing but shitposting

>I miss the times when you could discuss a show without people calling it bait over silly reasons and trying to ruin the fun of everyone
Yeah, hetfags back then used to try.

These days it's basically
>baiiiit
without addressing the whole show story kek. It's fucking hilarious.

Then again, discussion a sexual awakening show while trying to homo it must be hard.

I think the more important question is when are the fujo going to stop spending all their money on overpriced plastic keychains

Pot calling the kettle black.

probably not

>canon homo
>no yuri/lesbian anime
Well, shit.

Classmate is legit homo anime. YoI is fujobait.

Japan actually loves extreme baiting. There's a word for it but I forgot, it's something about being ambiguous enough to make up your own headcanon. Hibike S1 episode 8 also made pre-orders get a decent boost but unless you're a delusional westerner with some kind of leftist agenda you'd know neither Kumiko nor Reina are lesbians. Same with Victor and Yuuri but in this case it's even more ambiguous since none of them really show any interest towards the opposite sex, but most of the scenes that could be called gay like the "kiss" or rings scene are still inconclusive to some degree. I'm not saying they're not faggots, they will most likely confirm it by Season 8 when they stop milking the series, my point is that in the Japanese culture they don't want a straight answer.

>what is Nanoha

Depends on the nips, so it will probably be misunderstood so don't expect anything that you want.

I personally hope not, this anime is really tiresome when it is brought up because it is so polarizing. Its basically the new SAO in terms of fans and haters.

That's what we're already getting though. Yuri on Ice isn't going to change things, it's actually just a side-effect of the change that Free! had already started.

ur a canon homo

I can see a slight increase in fujo-pandering anime, and seeing fujo anime have more canon gay as opposed to "queerbaiting."

But overall there's already a bunch of fujo-pandering shit out there, YoI is just a particularly popular fujo-pandering show.

Osomatsu was way more popular how come we haven't seen an influx of anime starring bad mouthed muppets?

I just want a christoff oppai mousepad
is it too much to ask

Osomatsu was a reboot of a nostalgiac tv show and also it was just last year that it aired.

Why is Yoi being called bait again?

Too bad they don't act like adults.Or even human beings, for that matter.

>Japan actually loves extreme baiting. There's a word for it but I forgot, it's something about being ambiguous enough to make up your own headcanon

This is true. Supposedly, it makes everything more fun.

It was already changed with Free.

Except most nip watchers seem to take it seriously with YoI and believe the homo is legit, even hoping it to get even more solid development in s2.

Stop answering bait, you morons.

Canon homo this is a delusional statement. Stop embarassing yourself by using assumption as fact.

>canon homo
You mean canon fujobait? Because it was there since gays in the pool, gays in basket, gays fighting titans. Nothing new here.

>Will we see more anime with canon homo?
Oh it's this thread again

FUCK POST

Amiami is accepting preorders for the comforter covers, but daki when?

>canon homo
Pic unrelated, right?

I'm going to need more comfy.

Canon Homo wasn't the reason for YOI being so good and successful.

I'll fug your butt for canon homo

Stop bumping

>girly name (Hinata, Nagisa, Haruka, etc.)
>girly/androgynous appearance (long eyelashes, delicate-looking, dainty, long haired, etc.)
>has cute, silly quirks (love plushies, love cute things, sweet tooth, touchy-feely, etc.)
>has wife material abilities (cooking, sewing, etc.)

Why does recent Yaoi love to include any these shit? They said man on man is hot but they went out of their way to make the characters look as feminine as possible, although the appeal of man on man is seeing the sexy manliness exudes by the romance between 2 guys.

This is why bara will always be superior to yaoi cancer.

Is this pasta already?
Was this a Free pasta?

>Mappa
>Changing anything
Yeah no.
Yuri turned out to be such a letdown after the few first episodes.
But we can as well expect more recycled cgi content with fujo pandering.

As long as there is one who opens his legs for the other, male on male isn't 100% 'manly' as at lest one plays the 'woman's part'.
The amounts of meat slapping together doesn't matter.

All of those are just typical Kyoani things.

None of these apply to YoI, Only Yuri Plisetski looks feminine but he doesn't like that and just uses it for his skating performances. And only the Chinese character is two of the things you mentioned because he's cute and hugs a bear a fan threw after his performance.

I vote for this being the new pasta

You interlocutor knows all that. Stop posting in a bait thread.

>wasn't the reason for YOI being so good
right

>and successful
wrong

Wtf