WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?

WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?

>reddit

I kek too much

Unironically her

what is this

The fuck is this supposed to be?

reddit is SAD!

>2 months ago i tried to crack my head open with a hammer to get the memories out

Sounds like schizophrenia. This isn't funny.

mattress girl'ing has caught on with bored genx and boomer hausfraus. buckle up for 2018.

Why wouldnt you include more info you fucking national embarrassment

>this isnt funny

I know.... its hilarious!

Im 100% Sure this actually happened and isnt something they thought would be a cool thing to say to garner attention

They larp 5000 times worse than here.

I guess you can say she's hard headed.

I thought so, the thing reads like a sloppy-fat bored stay-at-home mom writing prompt, especially the part with the tools. Ever notice all of these have essentially the same writing style? It's like they're all aping Stephen King, or someone like that.

i know the braindead smug plebbitors are acting like their lives are movie or shit like that they always have to create drama

>today, I'm trying to find something that fits me

Wew lads....

You think someone would just lie on reddiy about something this funny? You thin raddit could even be funny if they tried? Faggot.

crazy bitch

>2 months ago I tried to crack my head open with a hammer to get the memories out.
>Last week I was obsessed with drilling "the bad parts" out of my brain.
>will I ever be okay?

captcha: clinton boulevard

>ywn be such a big brained nibba that you litterally need to crack open your skull to get rid of some knowledge

LOL

This woman has obviously never used tools before or she would not have failed. My advice, she should invest in power tools for hilarity to ensue.

why did i waste 2 minutes of my life on that stupid gif

You better get rid of it before the Jews find it.

>flag

fuck off carlos

holyshit, the west has truly drove women crazy through unprecedented wealth and safety. they are so bored they have to manufacture hysterical-tier dramas constantly to feel a sense of purpose.
are eastern european women any better?
pls respond

what happened anyway
was it really that hard to screenshot entire post or just give us link
faggot

You faggots ever had intrusive thoughts like I do? There's always been this God—thought worm it's way into my mind and demand I don't kill niggers for pleasure, as it's immoral. And it takes a great deal of force to beat the voices and do what must be done.

I can only imagine the pain she must feel trying to kill the voices. It's one thing to be afraid of your God—voice, but rape is beyond the scope of our strength.

This is it exactly. Their tone in their comments is like someone trying to emulate a tv episode speech

try to find some clothes that fit and cut your dick off with an angle grinder.

She got slapped in the tits

that's thousands of year of evolution embedded into your genes telling you "don't do ridiculous shit or you'll be punished and killed", it's perfectly normal.

that's your mind on leftism