Tsubasa Chronicles Sakura

About to start this
What should i expect

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tVzrWXh-dYk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osamu_Tezuka's_Star_System
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's not exactly flaming shit bag bad, but it's so generic that it's actually worse. A show that is complete shit you can atleast remember what made it shit. This labour of mediocrity is so unoriginal in every single way that you won't remember anything about it, except the fact that you watched it.

I think you're right, I think I watched this but I'm not 100% sure if I did or it just looks familiar and can't remember anything of it if I did.

Read the manga. Not great, but still vastly superior to the anime.

Loong legs and a great OP

youtube.com/watch?v=tVzrWXh-dYk

A clusterfuck and the downfall of CLAMP.

Makona? The fuck you doing here?

It dragged xxxholic with it too..

I even remember the characters from that show appearing with every other CLAMP franchise but just about the only thing I remember from spoiling myself from the manga is that everyone is everyone and nothing matters.

Maybe I was retarded as an 11 year old but this manga seemed like complete dog shit after how amazing CCS was.

You should read the manga.

>Hey guys tell me how to feel about this show

Just watch it and form your own opinion you fucking mongoloid.

T S U B A S A

Yeah, CCS was dog shit, too.

Read the manga.

You should also read xxxHolic too so you can at least have a slight understanding the complete clusterfuck that happens towards the end.

xxxHolic and TRC had this shitty gimmick where they aired at the same time and were heavily connected to each other. TRC's climax was basically the climax of both series.

You could also just not read or watch it, it's not good and it's convoluted as hell.

It is sometimes fun to watch Clamp play dress up with their characters.

I am glad someone agree with me on the OP.

What was the big controversy over this again?

The anime was basically disowned by Clamp so I'd say you should read the manga instead. But that one stops making a lot of sense when back stories are revealed.

A complete clusterfuck so large I question why I thought CLAMP was any good in the first place

Because we were only there for xxxHolic

And xxx back then meant something else

The idea is original. Using a bunch of characters from different franchises and putting them together in a weird multiverse and seeing their interactions. But the execution is bad

Solid beginning, terrible ending. Stick with Holic.

The No Homoing of Fai maybe? The anime made him go on a date with someone who's technically his mother and Clamp didn't like it. As well as taking liberties with his backstory.

Anyone remember how pissed off Fai's dub voice actor got when you'd mention Fai was gay? He even made up actually meeting Clamp and them saying he was straight though that would have been impossible.

I liked it up until like the last third, then it tries to up the ante in a fuckin bonkers way and things get retarded.

Just watch the first season and then read the manga. 80% of S2 is anime original shit.

Watch the anime and then watch the OVAs. The contrast between the two is interesting.

Like another user said, form your own opinion considering all of Sup Forums opinion is either pretentious shit or outright shit

I saw all of it and it was ok. A lot of awesome fight scenes and the soundtrack is fantastic.

This anime is left unfinished though, and that was what disappointed me about it.

A great soundtrack, clones, yaoi subtext, gatchabitch, im behind you, more clones, and monster of the week

ive seen all of this i know i have but i cant remeber shit

It was okay. It's a pure fanservice work.

It's kinda like Kingdom Hearts, except without the kickass gameplay and without an absolute madman writing the story.
So it's okay I guess.

The final chapters are fun for the cluster fuck, but honestly xxxHolic is the better work.
ALSO can anyone who's also read this whole thing tell me is the Sakura who gives up her wand from a point in time before or after the Clear Card Arc?

Also for anyone wondering it goes like this (as far as I can tell)

Clow Reed and Youko are lovers.

Youko dies (or was dying) because of some shit.
Clow Reed wishes she would come back to life.
He's so fucking powerful that not only does he cause the universe to shit itself and bring her back to life, but he accidentally creates an artificial being that embodies his wish, Fei Wong Reed (literally only revealed in the tank so most people who read online have no idea).

Because Youko is/was dead she will inevitably dies when the Universe stops being retarded, FWR wants to prevent that at all cost (reasons are never exactly clear, but its some combination of love and mad pride at his purpose).

His great plan comes to fruition when he discovers a princess that has great magical potential (remember all Sakura are potentially near Clow Reed tier even if only CCS ever surpasses him).
Using his ability to see into the future (it's not exactly that it's Hitsuzen and dream seeing, but whatever close enough) he knows that cursing her to die will lead to something good.
Namely a time paradox he can use to manipulate all reality and a soul that has absorbed things from many worlds. How it works isn't really important just know that, that is the reason why things happen.

Then Syaoran from the xxxHolic universe travels to the Clow kingdom and falls in love with Sakura. (We will call him RSyaoran, and her RSakura)
7 years later Sakura's curse activates and he travels back in time to prevent this.

THEN SHIT GOES CRAZY

While travelling back in time FWR captures RSyaoran and clones him. The clone (CSyaoran) will eventually just end up doing what it needs to in order to further his plans. BUT wait RSyaoran gives part of his heart to CSyaoran to prevent him going full evil.

CSyaoran manages to appear 7 years in the past, but time is all fucked up. During this time a clone of Sakura is also created because RSakura is trapped in the frozen moment in time just prior to dying.

Weren't CSyaoraqn and CSakura the parents of Syaoran? I remember being pissed of about the fact that his girlfriend is also his mother and how you can't be the kid of your own clone because of the obvious paradox.

Wow fuck I intended that to be short. This shit is way more confusing than I remember.

Okay so then the events of the series happen, and both CSakura and CSyaoran die.

Someone makes a wish (fuck if I can remember) to have them reincarnate.
And since they're a Sakura and a Syaoran they inevitably find each other and get together.

BUT THEN it turns out they are the parents of RSyaoran.

How does this work logically? IT DOESN'T
That's the entire point the universe was tricked into ignoring it but that couldn't last forever.
Also WATANUKI is SYAORAN, by traveling in time (and therefore displacing himself from time) RSyaoran created a hole in the world that needed to be filled. The universe shat out Watanuki (and has been trying to kill him since then explaining the spirits, well that and Watanuki's deathwish but basically both)

REGARDLESS eventually the universe says "Fuck off this is dumb" and kills Youko, FWR, Watanuki, Clone and Real Syaoran.

BUT Watanuki and RSyaoran both pay a price using magic to avoid disappearing. CSyaoran goes missing.

Yeah that's right.

The paradox was actually done via fate manipulation and tricking the universe into ignoring shit.

Basically it is an impossible Paradox, but the universe was told "relax it's a closed timeloop"
But the universe decided nah fuck that destroys them (almost) later on.

Being the cute/annoying mascot character.

This series was the CLAMP equivalent of Tezuka's Star System.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osamu_Tezuka's_Star_System

Also posting this thing