Man, what a great series, so underappreciated...

Man, what a great series, so underappreciated. Can't think of anything else I've seen recently that's as moving as this managed to be in many episodes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6a8qOn4IFmg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes, it's very good. can get the BDs cheap too. very worth it

Way too many episodes for too little plot imo it should have been half of that at the very most.

Its not great. Its one of the series that needed a happy ending. Change in mood makes you feel the rollercoaster effect and more invested in the series.
Instead we got an entire series of
>KYASSHAN WO KOROSE
alsoIf they werent going to do anything with the plot other than episodic melancholy it could have been shorter.

Very similar to Mushishi in its philosophizing. Very similar to Ergo Proxy in its setting and story. Main lot was poorly done compared to most of the episodic stories. Cool atmosphere and flashy action.

One of my favorite shows.

It was stunning (especially the art style and character designs) and, in my opinion, nowhere near as depressing as people say. Melancholy as fuck, yeah, but overall has a hopeful and positive message about finding the beauty in life.

ORE WA

Can someone explain what the fuck was going on with those photos on ep18

>Its one of the series that needed a happy ending.
No

I wish the second half didn't feel so off. Otherwise, it's beautiful.

yes. doesnt matter now though. Forgettable because it didnt do that.

I never really understood wtf was going on.

youtube.com/watch?v=6a8qOn4IFmg

>forgettable
>remembers series

I would say it's forgettable for you, but you clearly remember it. Way to contradict your own contrarian opinion.

Never change Sup Forums.

Remembering something you forgot because someone presented it to you is not contradictory. I miss old Sup Forums where idiots like you weren't around.

The take away is this, the reaper comes for everyone be you human other robutt. If rubutt, if the ruin doesn't get you Casshern sure as hell will because life only has value if it's finite.

It's just an episodic series about what happens to the world after Casshern made robots mortal.

The second half was about why he did so, because they took it for granted. He thinks he did enough to the world already so he left the last settlement alone but if they ever forget it again He'll show up.

>Forgettable because it didnt do that.
Maybe disney is better suited to you than anime.

It's not underappreciated, it's just too much feels for user to discuss.

Disney makes high quality products. This anime is just a constant low. If you cant understand how a change in tone/mood can change the emotions someone feels while watching something (scientifically proven to make things more memorable) then your opinion is just shit.

>Constant low
>He needs the happy end: the post
>Missed all thosehappy years Casshern had with his love
>Nothing in the world lasts forever
Welcome to life, you're here until you die.

My life isnt a constant low point. If the series wasnt then it wouldnt need a happy ending.

>My life isnt a constant low point
>Doubt.jpg
>If the series wasnt then it wouldnt need a happy ending
>can't into anti-utopia and drama
>gets butthurt when things don't go his way
Read Hero of Shield LN.

shitty forced drama, hell no

>drama
>an exciting, emotional, or unexpected series of events or set of circumstances.
None of which describes this show. A happy ending fulfill this.

>drama
>happy end
>in post-apocalypse anti-utopia
Nice expectations.
Grimgar is forced drama, Casshern is drama from the get-go and it's plainly obvious things won't get better.

Way to move the goal post

>life only has value if it's finite
Couldn't phrase it any better