Idiot fucking DRUMPF is going to fire Mueller

I hope you do you fucking cheeto piece of shit, this is an ABSOLUTE RED LINE and when your ego forces you to inevitably cross it we will be there ready to protest and to fight for justice in these united states!

we know this lil bitch drumpf is scared of what they are uncovering and will attempt to fire mueller to stop it (he is stupid to believe this would work)

tl;dr drumpf BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hTkywyKV-9U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I try to come up with something thoughtful while selecting an image but I'm firing a blank

of course typical fascist fuck running to the cops like a little bitch

that won't save your drumpf

Give it up, bitchboy. No one’s buyin it

>eric holder
>obama
>the entire FBI
>every sane american

yep no one is buying drumpf's bull SHIT

You seem mad.

Why would drumpf fire Mueller just when the details of the case are getting juicy? In fact, he's going to come out and say he's doing a good job and will want him to continue the investigation. At least, until Mueller comes out and says that he's found no evidence of collusion. Even so, Trump may want to keep him on to investigate things he discovered throughout the investigation. For example, the Hillary emails, DWS situation.. etc. Trump isn't stupid and does have the upper hand since there never was any Russian collusion.
>Liberals freak out over election.
>BTFO by their own crony prosecutors.
6,000,000D Chess.

Go away Shareblue. Mueller has the integrity of a high school cheerleader who is three months pregnant and cant remember who the father might be.

No he's not. You watch CNN too much.

IMPEACHEETO

Pic related pro tip: They're not for Trump

Antifa is coming for you literal Nazis!

youtube.com/watch?v=hTkywyKV-9U

You shut the fuck up and eat shit you asshole! Go to hell!

I fucking love Holder now.

Trump CAN'T fire Mueller. He would have to make Rosenstein fire Mueller or fire Rosenstein then hire a yesman in place of him who would fire Mueller.

shill thread. Trump stated yesterday he will not fire Mueller.

sage/hide/report

Pay attention kids

The left can't meme, let alone meme something real. Fuck off, shill.

shutup cunt...you faggots won't do shit

Hey Joe Scarborough.

and you know this how? and all these reporters at CNN/CBS/ABC/etc. are wrong how?

Why would he fire Mueller? Why are you guys pushing this so hard? It's almost like you want him to fire Mueller because you're starting to realize he's actually draining the swamp.

Fake and gay.

fpbp

don't forget to sage

>reporters at CNN/CBS/ABC

You answered your own question

we're gonna hang you fuckin cunts from trees...

Mueller is a Trump plant

He's said he's not going, antifa just realized they haven't done anything relevant since bikelock clanton and wanted to stir the hornet's nest. Let them have their childhood fantasy of no gubmint and free everything, it'll make it funnier when the indictments are for their side.

because he is getting too close to the truth regarding his ties to Russia. he (drumpf) is already whining about how they "illegally" acquired evidence (hint: it's not illegal) and they will use this "illegal" action as a grounds to fire Mueller because drumpf is fucking scared.

We determine what the RED LINE is.

Honestly, I’m sure whatever decision that commander in chief makes will be the one that maximises the (You)s

Can't tell if larp or actual butthurt liberal.

I don't know, Drumpf isn't the one getting ready to throw a tantrum in the streets if you don't get your way again. Faggot.

>reporters at CNN/CBS/ABC/etc
Thanks for outing your obvious shill post.

sage

>thinking that every person investigating drumpf is a plant
>thinking that drumpf is intelligent enough to play 8 dimensional boggle
>always coming up with angles that never.. NEVER pan out in reality

you guys are delusional

And if YOU cross the RED LINE be prepared for OUR wrath.

>(((CNN)))/(((CBS)))/(((ABC)))/(((etc.))) are wrong (((how)))?
What's it like knowing you're going to see a real holocaust in your short lifetime, Moshie? Your boss will hang, and you will watch, before a single Russian surplus round enters the back of your skull. There will be no swimming pools or cello practice this time, kike. No masturbating robots. No roller coasters. Just a single bullet.

You idiots took the bait.

upholding our rights as human beings is not "throwing a tantrum in the streets" do you say that george washington was just throwing a tantrum in a river?

baka at the idiots on the right lmao you guys can't be serious

Still president. Cry more, faggot.

You seem upset Joe. Maybe it's the guilt over you killing somebody, hmm?

Mueller and Comey is Master and Apprentice.
Mueller "interviewed" for a job he was never elible for.
Mueller gets SC instead.
Gowdy AFTER Comey was fired: History will remember Comey in a much better light than how he is perceived now.

Take a fucking hint.

history will remember comey as the man who tried to right the wrongs levied against hillary clinton as the election was stolen from her

take a fucking look at reality

>399APniS

Sup Forums predicted your arrival. Your cock ride is waiting for you, user.

>We will be ready to stand around and take photos for Instagram!

That is literally the dumbest music video I have seen
Ever

>hillary clinton
LARP confirmed. Antifa hates Hillary Clinton. And democracy.

He's not going to fire Muller you retarded homo. Muller is going to be arrested, tried, convicted and executed.

PROTIP: it’s always the coach

yes I hate hillary but when it was her versus trump then clearly I will go with the non-NAZI thank you very much.

I never fucking endorsed her, I was simply stating the truth about james comey you fucking dimwit.. seriously you fucking nazis shouldn't burn books you should read them then you might bump up your collective IQ by a couple of points

Does your parents know you are up past bedtime and using the computer. You sound like a literal fucking child.

Tell me more about burning shit.

>wah these people think different than me!
>wah I'll call them all nazis because I'm an open minded and tolerant liberal
>wah where's my hero eric clanton?
How's that antifa train derailing going, commie?

So much for the tolerant left.

>Idiot fucking DRUMPF is going to fire Mueller.
Wrong. Mueller ain't got shit. Mueller is going to let the left down.

you're two days too late
let me guess you're off from school the next two weeks little boy

look kid. I get you want to look edgy and all, but antifa? come on guy, you can do better.

Shut up faggot, you aren't going to change shit. Go buttfuck your antifag buddies. It's the Trump Train steamrolling your stupid asses.

sage-ing your shitty bait as well

I am almost certain that was, word for word, a reddit post someone screenshot and posted here.

>DRUMPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

>Idiot fucking DRUMPF is going to fire Mueller
talk about wishful thinking there, Shareblue. Muller has nothing. Basically, it's like this. The Democrats have backed themselves into a corner with their core voters. Trump isn't going anywhere. The Democratic leadership knows Trump isn't going anywhere. But the democratic leadership has also kept the low functioning retards that comprise their base amped up on "Drumpf is done, he'll be cone any day now!" So they're stuck with a massive letdown when, wait for it, nothing happens. They've fucked themselves with the Russia narrative because when the troops realize the Democratic leadership has been LYING to them about Russian collusion and in peaches, boy, are they going to be PISSED.

You guys really showed those Nazis in Boston, didn't you? Why do you let yourself be so easily manipulated? Are you that weak-minded that you can't see the world around you?

Pic related shows how fucking retarded leftists are. 30,000 morons ready to "bash some nazis" at an event more diverse than Antifa.

>these United States
Confirmed troll. If legit you wouldn't know the word these or give a shit about United States.

>Trump incriminates himself in a tweet
“It was my lawyer”
>mfw

There are credible sources within the FBI that have found that Vladimir Putin may have ties to the Russian government. In other news, OP is still a cum gargling faggot.

You guys are literally the best advertisement for neo-nazism we could possibly ask for.

sage antifag

And if you think things are bad now, if it turns out you faggots were behind the derailment this morning, you're in for a bumpy fucking ride faggot.

.50AntifaEliminator

1. any attempt at tying antifa to the train derailment is nothing but alt-right trolling/conspiracy, but nothing new you guys are only capable of grasping at straws

2. antifa is not an organization with a central office, hq or leader.. if a private citizen does something that is xi or xir's own actions it has nothing to do with other people

(You)

I'm sure that will comfort you as Tyrone rails your asshole in prison.

cool

Yes, everything is an alt-right conspiracy and there are neo-nazi boogeymen hiding in every dark corner. When you faggots do actually declare war, I'll be waiting to defend my country. But I won't be meeting you out on the streets while I'm winning.

some ifunny tier b8 here. get lost little kid

Fat Chance

I hope he does because that will essentially put globalists in a very difficult position from qhere there are only 2 exits:

>chicken out and do nothing but bitch and whine about it
In which case they will reveal themselves as the spineless cowards they are

Or

>chimp out
And proceed to get utterly btfo

plot twist: he'll fire him because he's got dirt on the Clintons and since they won't be going to jail, there's no reason to make the info he discovers for the 'deep state' public. This allows for a detailed account of what happened without divulging what happened.

Sorry that was a typo, 70th time this year

TWO SCOOPS