Kemono Friends

Any idea where these scenes are from?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Morita0126/status/834073157392752640
wyamabluester.booth.pm/
scienceline.org/2006/07/ask-cosier-skunk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

episode 1 & 2?

Let's talk about birds and why they're so good.

#
Underrated post

Ep1. A friend actually got consumed by Cerulean. Notice the torso on the bottom center of the frame.

Oh right; I normally rewatch 3 onward but it's nice to see the atmosphere was already established early one

>being consumed by a Cerulean means being immediately ripped apart and only destroying the monster gives your corpse a respectful ending as everything is dissolved into Sandstar

Oh no

holy shit what

I thought those were friends. Wasn't sure.

>no kaban-chan silhouette
What does it mean?

This show may not have any death onscreen, but the implied offscreen death is nothing to sneer at.

>If you see one, run away immediately

what's with that normie voiceless idol from love live?

Makes me wonder if the show even has humans outside of the park

But who knows, it's obviously more fun to speculah than to get the answers

I actually hope so.
I have faith because the lights in Kaban's eyes haven't totally gone out.

>Northern white owls make their bodies narrow to blend in with branches.
I wondered what was going on here. Thought it was just an anime thing.

She's super cute and rather hot, so I like using her picture.

Do Penguins count as birds?

Well yes. They are avian.

>normie
fuck off

You guys think the Friends getting scarred at Bag and the fire is foreshadowing something?

I always thought it was an anime thing too until someone posted a real video of one doing that in these threads.

>her smile and tanoshii: gone

Excuse you but they are majestic flyers and just as much bird as any other.

good for you waifu friend, then I'll proceed to spam my favorite normie too.

twitter.com/Morita0126/status/834073157392752640
This is the finished product

I think everything is foreshadowing something. I'm just not sure that something will be...that good. Kemono Friends is going to be the underdog show until it shows me at the very end it's much more than it seems.

>By the time they reach the underground it's almost gone

I thought the writer only does live action and animated children shows

Is this real?

Reminds me of the GranBlue Fantasy art.

Adelie penguins I swear

where did this image come from?

Bald eagle is full of JUSTICE.

kaban doesnt make it.

Still hoping for fan art like this.

So these fly too, right?

It's obviously a preview magazine

It's basic advertising to show the computer models when promoting 3DCG shows

we need a fairy penguin loli

i want to know what magazine, so i can buy it

I remember this, he lost when Goku went SSJ.

Or this.

I'm okay with this.

I am starting to think that friend's own instinctual fears are preventing them let loose their curiosity and to really explore the possibilities of their human form.
They really didn't interact with humanity much, and the best they have to go on are hearsay.
It could be that there's very few friends who turned to their friend form when the park's still staffed with people.

I hope Adelie-chan has thick white rimmed glasses and googly eyes, but when she takes them off she looks like a proper lady. She'd probably have a jealous streak about other people's possessions and get flustered when caught taking their things.

Little Penguin should be Giant Penguin's partner! She can ride on her shoulders, and sleep in a blanket cave under her bed.

wyamabluester.booth.pm/

this person has said that they are thinking of making more designs! yay

And whenever she opens her mouth hellgate opens

Or instinctual stupidity or meekness

Like Chameleon who couldn't convince Moose to let her be a ninja until Bag came along

Man, animals are scary.

Lego Friends Movie adaptation

noot noot

I want to stick a fish in there.

My Canine Friend met a Skunk Friend and now my house does not smell tanoshii.

Tomato juice.

Your dog has a head like a happy meal

Those who know of humans:
>Tsuchinoko
>Shoebill
>The Owls

What do they have in common?

I can't believe I remember learning this from Rugrats.

Wouldn't most pengu have fangs if you wanted to replicate that?

Did you know that the common beach snail has the hardest teeth known to science and hundreds of them too? They use it to cling to rocks through strong tides and crushing waves, but nobody thought to research it until recently. It's a good thing my hands aren't made of rock.

Did he enjoy handstand trick though? Skunk Friend is good at drums and handstand.

good morning friends

>What do Japari Buns taste like?
>What are they made of?
>How do I make one?
The guidebook is said to contain a detailed examination japari buns. Can't wait

>She's holding it like a 5yo kid does user.
Cowboys, too. Every time there's a western movie with some grizzled old outdoorsman they always sit down for soup and hold a spoon like a child.

scienceline.org/2006/07/ask-cosier-skunk/

doesn't actually work

No, it'd mean you should never, ever let a pengu Friend deepthroat you. You won't get your penis back except in bloody tatters.

The plot thickens

It's already dark. I don't think he got sprayed directly or I wouldn't be able to tolerate him in the house.

HAMUっっ

I know we saw it last episode with the paper-ball-poster-roll-up fighting, but when exactly did Serval learn she could use her thumbs to hold things?

This show is the perfect combination of mystery, moe, and memes. No wonder it took off like a rocket in Japan.

Stop questioning anime logic, it's bad for your health

HENSHIN

Of all the Friends she has had the most exposure to Bag-chan to observe thumb usage.

So, let's assume Japari Buns are a manufactured food stuff like any modern food stuff. Ingredients have to be grown, processed, cooked and package. Let's assume there's an army of Bossu along with lots of automation doing this in order to feed the likely large population of friends. There is somewhere, in the park, lots of farming and manufacturing that's going on. I don't know why I wrote this.

Has an Evangelion OP parody with Kemono Friends been made yet?

I don't know why but watching this makes me want to rub between my eyes.

Yes, the owls said the exact same thing basically, what the hell is your point?

CAST OFF
CHANGE OWL

Not that I know of.

hydrogen peroxide, h202, and soap mixture, it can react with the thiols in the spray removing them

>There's a fox episode
Gods be praise.

Because the thought that there's something underground that's important to both the friends and to the park staff (if not humanity) is still lingering in your head.

>and memes
Actually, this is what gets said a lot, but where are the memes?

I only get SUGOI/TANOSHII, and that's about it. The rest of it is just Serval being cute on twitter (and then later joined by Shoebill).

>Beaver and prairie dog live together
>Lion and Moose's diverse groups
Why do people think Bag-chan is going to have to leave to go with humans if they find them. I'm just going to guess that Bag-chan is around adult aged so what would be the problem with her staying.

Some point between episodes 5 and 6.

Thanks. But like I said he didn't get sprayed directly or it would be intolerable in here. A hot bath with soap was enough.

Maybe the central computer that controls all machines in the park needs someone to repair it?

>the central computer that controls all machines in the park
is this jumanji?

>I'm just going to guess that Bag-chan is around adult aged

I think she is a child user.