WHAAAA LEAVE MY ENTITLEMENTS ALONE!!!!

>WHAAAA LEAVE MY ENTITLEMENTS ALONE!!!!

Who here is happy to see Trump btfo poor, low class cucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/12/grandparents-raiding-grandchildren/548117/
archive.is/mmKDf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>pay into social security for 40 years
>time to retire and collect a fraction of the money you've contributed your entire life
>conservashits cut SS funding, calling it "entitlement"
Republican economics are a farce

Literally boomer post

I cannot wait for the day I can light the world on fire and eat the rich while they still scream

Same, put together a kit a few years back just for the occasion.

Show me.

boomer pain brings me joy

Social security itself is a farce. I could fund my own retirement with the money saved from that retarded ponzi scheme.

boomers need to be banned from social media

Terribly mismanaged program. Every year it still exists young people are getting more and more screwed paying into a program they’ll never benefit from.

We should utterly gut social security to pay to undo all the mistakes boomers made.

Hey just remind everyone that spout off about issues such as pic related that if all illegals and their anchor babies are the reason no one get a decent standard of living raise. When illegals become ineligible there will be so much more money available.

>We should continue paying for a program that has very obvious deficiencies forever.

Fun fact :
The average social security beneficiary collects what they put into the system within the first two years that they start collecting benefits.

Forgot link
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/12/grandparents-raiding-grandchildren/548117/

>Trump supporter
>believes fake news about cutting things that aren't cut in the bill

It's not adding up.

>The Atlantic
Oh sweetie no...

how about we light your country on fire first leaf?

Why wait?

Not an argument
Have an archive if you'd like
archive.is/mmKDf

The sooner the boomer pigs get ripped away from the through the better. Fuck their squealing.

The new claim is Corker is now a yes because of a new part introduced, even though it was in the bill for the past 6 weeks.

t. rich kid

I think this the reference

>By the time all the Boomers retire, programs to pay for them—plus interest on the national debt they’ve run up in the meantime—will consume more than 90 cents of every federal dollar.

www.gao.gov/financial/fy2009/09frusg.pdf

You're too much of a pussy to do anything other than suck off your dog. All leaf, no balls.

The more dead boomers, the fewer we have to pay for. Considering over 70% of them are fucking idiots, its time to gut medicare and Social Security. The more of them that die the fewer low information voters there are in the pool. Plus its their just reward for doing nothing to stop the coming storm.

It sucks most of us we’ll never see a dime of what we put into social security, but fuck social security. How the fuck did we get duped into supporting a govt managed retirement fund? Was it (((them)))?

But if all boomers died today wouldnt we go blue?

Women got to vote and one side was offering free stuff.

are my neetbux safe?

t. Human flesh is fine. Faints if some gluten finds it's way into his gnocchi.