Disclosure

Guys, is it happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N_gNOegSYyk
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5192113/Boeing-teases-plane-change-future-air-power.html
youtube.com/watch?v=q2gO4DKVpa8
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtu.be/LAdj6vpYppA?t=300
youtu.be/kUsFWO08CO0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>$22m
no

NO NO NO NO THIS IS THE FALSE FLAG. THEY ARE LITERALLY SUMMONING THE DEMONS INTO THIS REALM. THE MORE WE TALK ABOUT THEM THE MORE REAL THEY BECOME.

THIS IS THE REALITY, DONT BREAK DOWN, GOD WITH YOU.
youtube.com/watch?v=N_gNOegSYyk

>$22m
half the cost of an FA18

Yes, bluebeam is happening because plutocrats are afraid of heads on pikes.

We'll find something out tomorrow.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5192113/Boeing-teases-plane-change-future-air-power.html

If they're revealing it as a "demonstrator" it already means there's a secret combat version already flying.

The first ever DoD audit and suddenly they are going to say $21 Trillion is missing due to tracking aliens? Yes.

I've been thinking about project bluebeam after this stuff came out. This has to be the lead up to it.

Exactly.
They are preparing the fake receipts.

>DoD has never been audited
I was in the army for 4 years and I did not know this. lol. People would not believe the stories I have of mass waste of expensive equipment.

Definitely not a happening then.

That's an F-14 you ginormous faggot

I mean, XCOM's budget has to be at least 200x that.

It's fake. That's a $22 million excuse to take more of the tax payer money

This is just a way for the government to waste money at tax payer expense. One hidden/secret branch of the military does Bluebeam shit to make these UFO's, and another branch that doesn't know what the other hand is doing, is funded to investigate.

the first thing i thought when i heard that was that $22m went into some jew's pocket

a single f-35 is like $150m, so probably

IT'S ROTATING!

What program?

I've been in the Air Force forever. I know my planes.

If you don't believe in god and you think life formed on its own, why wouldn't you believe life formed else ware by its self?

If you believe in god, and he created man kind, why wouldn't you believe he did it some other place?

imponderable, truly imponderable..

Actually, this is a much bigger sign than people realize. We've been warned literally for decades that the government would do this, but only when it got to its most desperate. They're only pulling this shit out because they know they fucked up so bad they've got a revolution on their hands unless they contain the people (instead of logically just backing down a little from their own corruption and greed).

Wrong
Personal hologram projectors only cost 75 bucks... and the bodies of two shape-shifting mudpeople.
Xcom is really cheap to fund.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised

>Implying that the government would ever admit to a billion dollar program

Maybe it was a fly squashed on the camera lens?

That's a BUFF. Loves me a BUFF.

or what if history is cyclical and all humanoids originated from a source race? or what if aliens are extradimensional, meaning they're the same "creation," but an infinitely variable version?

what about BURPs

lego master race

Nobody is on the verge of revolution.

Maybe in a 4th dimension?

Oh yes they are, and even the billionaires know it.

youtube.com/watch?v=q2gO4DKVpa8

BBP(black budget programs) usually are what the UFO's tend to be. The ones that aren't are alien observation drones.

Talked about it in several threads.

[ARCHIVE OF KB THREADS(take the time to read all OP's)]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Allahu Akbar!
The U.S. must take Monroe Doctrine now.
The U.S. must withdraw American Forces from all Foreign Countries now.
Stop America's doing its all wars now!

I love American99% and the U.S.

China, Germany and Japan must loosen Germany's, Japan's and China's monetary policies now!
China, Germany and Japan must stimulate Germany's, Japan's and China's domestic demands now!
Japan and Germany must issue a lot of construction bond now!
Japan and Germany must reduce Germany's, Japan's and China's taxes now!
The U.S. must tighten its monetary policy now!
As a result, Dollar value will rise!
The U.S. will have trade surplus!

Japan, Germany and China are evil empires.
Islamists' true enemies are Japan, Germany, China, FRB, top1%, Wall Street, American Military Industry and DOD!
Japan is the country which has been promoting Globalization!!!
Allahu Akbar!

American Revolutionary War!
We American 99% have the 2nd amendment!
American Revolutionary War!

Why the fuck would you not want to see actual demons. Life in this society is boring as fuck, even if the demons are evil idc itll be preddy cool to see for awhile.

It's a craft similar to the one in this video
youtu.be/LAdj6vpYppA?t=300

I've seen one up close. not larping

>ywn Captain the Leper Colony and nuke Russia, bringing an end to the world as you inadvertently trigger the Doomsday Device.

Why live?

They're not sending their best and brightest, folks. They just aren't. They are probing anuses, they are abducting cattle and I assume some of them are good ayys. We're gonna build a force field to keep the ayys out and the ayys will pay for it.

Believe me, I know force fields. It will be the biggest, best force field within 10,000 light years. It will make the force field they have on Tau Ceti E look like it's made out of Legos. And after we build the force field we are sending every ayy that is here illegally back to their homeworld. It's time to make Earth great again.

I spoke to their leader, their head guy the other day, and he said "President Trump, you can't build a force field and we certainly aren't paying for it." You know what I said to him? I said "Draxzlor, the force field just got 10 miles higher."

no, they're just using this tease as a way to bring out a general who will provide an explanation of perfectly natural causes which will embarrass the media and make them never report on UFOs ever again.

Hope you are a natural in white magic

>pentagons gets audited
>hollywood CIA assets being outed as little boy diddlers
>news anchor CIA assets being outed as grabby perverts
>political CIA assets being exposed as the shills they are

H...hey goys, look aliens

NOT HAPPENING NIGGER
we got these fuckers

This is probably the aircraft the Navy was chasing in the video and that's why Boeing is disclosing the new aircraft tomorrow.

> (OP)
Where have you been??

Is Q user real?

Did we find the MDC in LA?

New KB soon? Please?

>Is Q user real?
Has any LARP here ever been real? No.

blue = rich jews enslave poor blacks
red = working-class white ppl

img related: yellow means liberal infested
black spots means 1,000 jews in a place

Also, did some research on your current profile pic, is that a real alien artifact from pre-columbian ruins, that display a map to a certain alien constellation complete with UV technology?

(((they are already here)))

why waste billions on aliens.

t. not even smart enough to enslave blacks

Thanks for your "map input"

This is an F15 imbecile.

The Boeing thing is just a ducted fan toy that Amazon will get more use out of.

Digits confirm

BlueBeam is actually fucking happening. I never asked for this.

Who cares, it'll be a boost for my YouTube feed at least

>THE MORE WE TALK ABOUT THEM THE MORE REAL THEY BECOME.
by that logic everything we shitpost about is real

>what is meme magic
Be careful what you roll for.

>meme trump into the presidency
>meme aliens into reality

Looks like we've got ayys in the DANGER ZONE
youtu.be/kUsFWO08CO0

The ducted fan video is speculation. If you look at the pic under the wrap, the wings are angled up, suggesting supersonic capabilities which no ducted fan bird can actually do.

A toilet seat and three pencils that got transferred to a different investigation that happened to be 22m short on cash.

correct. use your power for good

You've only realized this now?

yes
We humans are to a technological point to where we could probably grow alien looking beings from dna.

>777911
>777
>911
praise

FRANK GO AWAY

NONE OF THEM ARE FUCKING REAL HOLY SHIT

are you retarded brah thats clearly a spitfire

Like I'd expect an Irish to know anything beyond a Sopwith Camel.

If they're going all UFO disclosure now something huge is happening behind the scenes they don't want anyone talking about.
Get ready.

Ahh the F16 Silent Eagle, my favorite.

yes it's happing
human's stupidity happen every single days

OH HO HO IT'S MAGIC. YOU KNOOOW. NEVER BELIEVE IT'S NOT SO!

Ay you niggas was saying they was chasing aliens n shit?

I don't believe this shit one bit, pedophiles really have a bad imagination

I miss the Nighthawks.

He lives ! Anon5 good to see you around. I remember that thread. Our old alien friends before the great fall.

Stop encouraging him.

WHY THE FUCJ IS NO KNE DISCUSSING THE BLINK 182 FOIA VIDEOS? FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCK

>33
I'll give a good rundown on it in pc related.
If you don't believe in Christ, start. ANd read your (KJV) bibles.

No, fuck you, ANON5 predicted all of this

happened 12 years ago. that is when it happened.

What does Sup Forums think of this man?

>777
>88

Fuck me

Roid head that got his medical lic revoked for being a fucking loon. Now he is a con man

So...lemme get this straight...footage of a legit ufo, taken from a military aircraft is "leaked," and getting major media exposure, with no accusations of 'crazy conspiracy theories' or 'lol, ufo,' but we can't get single video/security cam footage of the Las Vegas shooter? Yeah, sounds legit.

compulsive liar

>So lemme get this straight there are sci-fi tier aircraft that cost trillions of black book dollars but my mug country music false flag

Fucking brainlets. Why don't you start a thread about how white you are?

He has tons of proof along with hundreds of high ranking, in the know military and world leaders actively backing him. They're ready to back him publically too. He has everything right now to totally bring about disclosure...

...but, he's waiting for...reasons. Also, he needs more donations, so there's that...

yes, it's happening, and by 'it' i mean john podesta is maneuvering to capture public attention in order to begin to work to control their minds again.

Have you even played Shin Megami Tensei? Demons invading sucks.

It literally, literally, in a very real sense is real.
Manifest memeti cogni circulaem

The only alien disclosure group that is relatively legitimate. Hes right about everything except he laughs off the elite being satanic psychopaths bent on the apocalypse, and he laughs off religion, when religion was the result of aliens in the first place. Watch his netflix movie. He is the most legit person talking about aliens, the tech, and disclosure. Anyone saying otherwise is a shill or cia nigger. Spread his films and videos far and wide to counter this bullshit Podestas trying to get to happen to save his ass from the rope.

>there are more Jews in populated areas
Wow!

22 million is pocket change to the military. That's less than the cost of a single military jet fighter.

I was just watching SG-1 season 4 episode 16.

In it, the Aschen are remarkably similar to Jews. They present as friends, but then exterminate mankind by controlling the media while reducing fertility rates.

Donald Trump

also

Horten 229 blows the B2 away.

he rubs shoulders with Podesta, who also says there is a UFO cabal. It's actually how I first found out about the fuck.
CANNOT.... CANNOT BE TRUSTED

broorp

>be Drumpf
>spend millions to investigate UFOs

he must be an ace pilot - they gave him a red star

So uhhhh link to the video?

>XCOM
We're not going to spend billions of dollars on an international program that does what a couple hundred rednecks could do if you promise them ayy ass to probe.

thats exactly not what bluebeam is about you subhuman garbage

aliens are real, roswell was real, the reverse engineered that shit and had it fully functional by the mid 50's. bluebeam is more of the technology created by humans from the realm of science unleashed by the roswell incident.

the purpose of bluebeam is too throw a false flag of alien invasion. they have the means to keep aliens out, SCALAR weapons and whatnot, but the aliens we will be fighting are manmade, manufactured and controlled by humans.

all this is beside the point because we wont be fighting aliens untill we've killed all the muslims and we embrace satan