What does Sup Forums think of the #1 conservative columnist in the US, Been Shapiro?

What does Sup Forums think of the #1 conservative columnist in the US, Been Shapiro?

Other urls found in this thread:

rightwingnews.com/column-2/40-best-conservative-columnists-2017-9th-annual/
nationalreview.com/article/454718/walmart-prosperity-freedom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He literally stated on twitter he doesn't care if whites in America disappear.

Can people even name another conservative columnist? Columnist, mind you. I think Sowell's retired now.

Tech's Dunning–Kruger poster boy

Anyone have the pic of him saying we should remove Palestinians from Israel?

But race shouldn't matter if someone is a conservative. I know plenty of conservative spics and they hate spics and nigs just as much as Sup Forums

He is /our/ Jew genius.

Zionist scum like the rest of the controlled opposition.

>Ben Shoahpiro

He’s just another disingenuous kike manlet. Tried to take out trump during the election, got btfo, immediately started screaming about antisemitism because his lies were pointed out.

THIS THIS this.

Kill yourself cuckservative boomer scum.

a FUCKING Nazi

left khazar milkie
right khazar milkie

>But race shouldn't matter if someone is a conservative
BASED black guy~!

A Jewish Nazi? Its as sensible as a moral communist.

I like him, he tries to be honest, tries to be neutral, and makes a lot of good points. Also when he screws up he'll admit it. He's not perfect but he's better than most right wing pundits.

OK so it's Sup Forums so about the (((jew))) stuff. I haven't noticed any (((trickery))) but then again I am a 100 IQ 56% face Amerimutt. That being said, I do wish he'd realize people want to defend the US the same way he wants to defend Israel.

If it's OK for Ben to not want arabs shitting up Israel then it's OK for me to not want Mexicans shitting up the US.

I think his sister is sexy and would become a race traitor and have kike kids for a chance to suckle at those milkers.

Imagine if he was white and not Jewish. He wouldn't even be on the list, but would be labeled a racist, alt-right troll.

>What does Sup Forums think of the #1 conservative columnist in the US, Been Shapiro?
He is ok.

he's jewish

I love him.

I guarantee that no one in opposition of your point will be able to make an actual, logical argument (like the two twats so far).

Values matter more than anything else.

prtty good but before i tell you my opinion lemme give a thank you to our sponsor Pink Oven Mitts. Now we all hate cooking and with |Pink Oven mitts thats ok. Pink Oven mitts will come to your house and inspect your oven to see if it's eligible for pink oven mitts. Pink oven mitts only need your oven fora week and then they give it right back to you after inspection. Lemme tell you after a day of working me or my wife dont want to cook ansd pink oven mitts lets us focus on relationship instead of recipe's. Thats pink oven mitts dotcom use the coupon code " Burnt Ben" for 25% off. Thats pink oven mitts dot com

Jew

rollin nibba

>what are statistically overwhelming averages

His logic goes out the window when it comes to Israel or foreign policy in general. He is only good on domestic policy.

fuck.

Boomer talking points, but wrecks libtards on their sjw rhetoric

Jewish and is not our guy, but is necessary for converting normies

GIVE US KHAZAR MILKERS PLZ

Does he even write columns?

I think it proves the gap in wisdom between older and younger generations. The difference of political analysis from Shapiro to Limbaugh or Levin is staggering. But yeah, little Ben is great for the low attention span political commentary consumer that typically make up the internet crowd.

I did laugh when he was literally shilling gold.

(((stereotypes)))

That doesn't detract from anything said by the person you're answering.

If someone's conservative, what does their race matter?

He has mastered sounding smart without saying anything at all

I think Ben Shapiro is:-

Conservative on society behavior.

Libertarian on personal behavior.

Liberal on anything about his religion.

He's basically jew9k.

But I am robot also, so I am annoyed when he talks about morals or drama even though that's probably what wins his audience, and I prefer when he talks about law and policy.

he's the way out, because they're afraid to back anyone else. Milo is too gay for them.

>All mexicans are the same, and out to get us
>All blacks are the same, and out to get us
>We should all do that too!
fuck off

Manlet Jew whose first loyalty is now, and always will be, Israel. In a war between Israel and the US I would bet every penny I own he would choose Israel 100 times out of 100 chances. Fuck him, he is a born traitor.

By the way, if you look up the site that named him "#1," it's from an outfit called "Right Wing News," and here are their top 10:

>1. Ben Shapiro
>2. Jonah Goldberg
>3. Matt Walsh
>4. Kurt Schlichter
>5. David French
>6. Matt Lewis
>7. Kevin Williamson
>8. David Limbaugh
>9. Ashe Schow
>10. Victor Davis Hanson

rightwingnews.com/column-2/40-best-conservative-columnists-2017-9th-annual/

And yes, that's the same David French that William Kristol was hinting would run for president to oppose Donald Trump in 2016, before Kristol signed up Evan McMullin for the job. And yes, that's the same Kevin Williamson who writes article after article about how poor whites are worthless and should cede their role in America to immigrants. His most recent article was a celebration of... Walmart:

nationalreview.com/article/454718/walmart-prosperity-freedom

named #1 by (((people)))

kike
gas him

Sup Forums tells me that jews want to take their guns away.
This jew is 1. on Israels Hanuka list
He defends gun ownership live on tv in debates.
Can Sup Forums account for this inconstancy in it's views?

Being the number one conservative columnist is like coming in first at a Down Syndrome orgy competition.

Sure you won something, but when it comes down to it you’re still just a fucking retard.

Roll

Paid media

>But I am robot
Does the captcha on /r9k/ ask you to confirm that you ARE a robot?

It's because Sup Forums is misguided. We should be gassing Marxists, race is irrelevant. However according to the data roughly 75% of Jews are Marxists.

a FUCKING ashkenazi*
ftfy commietard

He understand reason, logic and fact. But he has zero emotional intelligence.

This is why he thinks Mitt Romney was the greatest presidential nominee.

(((Civic nationalism)))

Fuck off nigger

>Goldberg
>Shlichter
Wew lad

Why does Ben have a hardon for Jake Tapper?

Ask him if he would care if jews disappeared

rolling please allah suck my milky titties

>I have an emotional disorder
the post.
You still feel you four year old.

Who fucken cares about little benny. Hes a blowhard jew full of shit.
on other hand i wouldnt object to his sister blowing hard

Oy Vey! He knocked Jonah Goldberg from the top spot.

All he does is argue with college kids who haven't read enough to call him out on his bullshit. He's a cuck and a jew.

He is on our side. Whether or not people like him is irrelevant. He's the Jew we need.

Intelligent liar.

Fuck you Shapiro

>He's the Jew we need.

He's pretty good for baby's first red pills

pretty smart guy, good at articulating his opinion.

Hes a jew. They talk good bullshit.

>I prefer when he talks about law and policy
this

Smart guy with good ideas and well thought out arguments. We're lucky to have him instead of the usual blowhards that pass for conservative speakers.

(((#1)))

why does Sup Forums hate him? literally because he's Jewish? no surprised, Sup Forums never does accomplish any with anyway with there bias.

Topkek

Kek Nippon strikes the nail on the head again.

Never try to fight an invasion without your bestie Jew Partner to help you with the tricky stuff.

Daily Stormer is the biggest raider of Sup Forums.

ZIONIST
>ZIONIST
ZIONIST
>ZIONIST
ZIONIST
>ZIONIST

That, but also because he bore false witness in the Michelle Fields case and was forced to resign from Breitbart in disgrace. He has proved he's a man willing to opportunistically lie to the public if he doesn't think he will be caught.

(((who))) named him?

>daily wire

it's his website, give me a break

Parasite on our movement. Never forget how he tried to sabotage Trump with Michelle Fields.

As suspected

Trump is ruining any chance for a competent fringe right presidency.

I'll take one based and brilliant Jew over 1000 of the hardest NatSoc cunts any day.

Agree with him on domestic policy, but he's a total neocon when it comes to foreign policy. Funny he said the same thing about Rand Paul ("Agree on domestic policy, disagree with foreign policy").

Those are called exceptions. In a white country you'll have as many hispanics and blacks as there are whites in Japan, and they'll all be like you described.

Gib milkies

only post that matters

I don't know how neocons on foreign policy still exist when their ideas don't work. It's even more bizarre than communists existing because neocons still have power.

>#Notall, therefor we should ignore it completely
That's the problem with being against racism. It ignores the reality today that the races stick to their party. I'm happy some blacks get out of it and become middle-class upstanding citizens, but that ignores the reality that almost all blacks are religiously democrat (would literally disown their offspring if they voted Republican).

Also yes, they're out to get us. The second whites become a minority the Democrats will drop any support for whites and social justice will ignore that whole "white ally" thing. Eventually we'll turn into what South Africa is now. I'd love to be non-racist, but a large group of people have a problem with me because of their skin color.

1000 keks. New favorite merchant.

Jewy jewy milkers, please

Jews run every game in town.

Because a lot of people believe America should be the world police. They can call us out and say we shouldn't, but run a couple news stories of a dictator bombing his own people and a lot of people agree that our military should do something.

If Sup Forums's assessment is right about Ben being a Jewish shill, he does a pretty bad job at forwarding their agenda. This is why I've come to believe that most anti-Semites/Nazis here are just closet LARPers with incoherent views

At the end of the day, I like Shapiro. He calls himself out when he gets shit wrong and always explains both sides to every issue very objectively except when it comes to Israel. Definitely one of the least shitty news sources. All in all, he's a necessary asset for pushing the conservative agenda forward, he just needs to get over his Jewishness. Anyone who says otherwise doesn't realize how badly we're losing, or they're an actual kike shill trying to divide us from within.

>most anti-Semites/Nazis here are just closet LARPers with incoherent views
Agreed

>He calls himself out when he gets shit wrong

Yeah no you don't Ben, you're still acting like you didn't lie about Michelle Fields and that you quit your job in protest.

Ben always has that look like he's trying to go fucking super saiyan