AMA thread

Thread 2
FBI user AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where thread 1?

posting for ID confirmation,

I'm still confused what happened in Vegas. There barely any media coverage or talk about it despite the fact it was pretty recent. Anywhere I can get a rundown?

Dis niggas claiming to be a federal agent yall

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/153756081#bottom

First thread was titled: Diaspora

so when do i get to put a sword through a demon's skull?

Fuck Vegas. Lurk moar. We’re on a new tooic

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/153756081#bottom

Sorry leaf bro. He told me to say AMA

The rope awaits.

there is a screencap in 2 parts of what happened that night, I'm sure someone has it. not entirely accurate but most of the important stuff is spot on.

How will they go through with it? What target is next(not WB, that ship has already sailed)?

This thread is titled: Faggot Larpfest

Check. Lurk moar. You’ll find your answers. We’re on different shit now

vegas is massively important and anyone interested in the goings on of Sup Forums should have a thorough understanding of it. ESPECIALLY the younger kids who were not alive/ not politically conscious when 9/11 happened

from what I have gathered, there's been a pretty big coverup and Vegas man had connections to ISIS or was a kike diversion?

this thread is used to consolidate and lay out the points and info *key* that were laid in the old thread. Keep this sterile from BS, ignore all trolls, shills etc. This is VERY important. TL:DR the person in question will brief you below.

Are we looking st another 9/11? I was 18 at the time. I suspect I’d view it a bit differently today.

This is not a Vegas thread. Get the fuck out. Look in the archives

assassination attempt on MBS, likely phillipino or saudi operatives. belligerent VIP codename sand crab

As I understand it.....Vegas was an attempted coup for President Trump. Didn't he meet with some guy at the white house right before it happened? Adelson maybe? I think that they were going to say that the nuke attack on Vegas was a false flag orchestrated by Trump in order to sack him. Prolly blame it on Iran.

On top of that it was part of some occult ritual that was supposed to be the beginning of the final process to usher in the NWO.

get the fuck out? i had OP start this thread for me so you guys could come to me for information
check my ID referenced on the previous thread

Stop this. This isn’t a Vegas thread asshole. Nuggets can check the archives if they want fucking answers

That's why danley is so important! She was a phillippino!

I started this thread retard

This is the person from the other thread dropping good info. Vegas and Atlanta are directly connected.

>numerology
wew

This was posted right after Vegas happened.

These bugshit assholes are fighting now.

I'm OP of the diaspora thread

Not really. The only commonality they have is FF ops. Look in the archives if you want answers to Vegas

Will the upcoming IG report finally push the big guys into the public eye by outing all the bullshit that has been going on?

I don't know why the people are attacking you.

Don't bother answering obvious shills..
Ok I'm gonna need those answers now
>pic related

Ok then get these retards back on track. They wanna waste the whole thread on Vegas

Kek, when will people learn about LARPing

my fault, having my after work drinks.
easy to get caught up and chatty

Check.
Pic related

Nothing will happen.

Can you shut the fuck up & let FBI user guy do the answering?! WTF. Go jerk off to some feet asshole

What comes next?

Is disclosure coming?

Ok no problem. Back on track now

He eats his tendies and goes to bed.

Holy shit. You guys can’t be serious.

Obvious LARP is obvious. And before anyone screams “shill”, don’t worry; this is my first, last, and only post in this thread.

Fekkin Victory if the Light level retardation in here.

POO IN DA LOO

Lets get a quick rundown of FACTS my man:
A. FF yesterday in ATL airport
B. FF today in Washington state. Amtrak derailment
FBI user take it away

Hey wow, the top secret info really is flowing. Nice AMA where nothing gets answered properly. Why not just die, larpfag ?

You said
>tomorrow is a big day
Mass arrests for military tribunals when?

Here's what's going on.

Israel and Cheney, Murdoch & Co. are now drilling for oil in the Golan Heights (Syria/Israel border). In order to establish a pipeline to feed the oil to Europe (((E.U.))), Syria must be destabilized and Assad ousted. When this happens, it circumvents Russia's oil exporting to Europe. This is why Russia is involved in the Syrian conflict in the first place. Oil/Gas exports is their main source of income.

So, now that the fake Sarin gas attacks were dis-proven and it looks like Syria is about to be getting its shit together with (((ISIS))) being killed off, Israel is losing its plan to create its own Oil economy.

So, what do you do now? You go all in and fucking nuke Syria, then while rebuilding it with (((Soros))) and (((Rothchild))) NGO money, you install the pipeline as planned, then install Israeli security forces to "protect the pipeline from terrorists".

Greater Israel everyone. It's a land-grab with a bonus Oil economy for Israel.

>Destabilize Syria.
>Install pipeline to feed Oil to Europe.
>Israel now has a huge Oil economy.

This is partly why the (((MSM))) shilled so hard against Trump during the election. Hillary wanted Assad out and Syria fucked up and in tatters. This is why they (Obama/Hillary/etc) funding ISIS in the first place. With Israel having more influence (grabbing Syrian land), it protects the Petro-dollar situation and thus the world economy (dominated by the Fed)..

the oppositions next move has to be a very big one, so i don't think it will be in the coming weeks. late spring/summer maybe.
on our side, the gears are grinding, but slowly. indictments will start to be opened, starting with lower level politicians, mostly corruption or money related charges. pizza will not be served for a long time, although it seems everyone is pushing for that the hardest

I know right, I mean It's not even fancy and has minium effort to it, literally I'm X because of Y believe me.

I'm fine with larping, just make things more interesting.

Prophecy. The only thing left is Assad death correct?

Pic related
Sorry forgot it

This thread is now officially fags only.

Cut here --------------------------------------------------------------

unlikely, from what i know, but most people even on the inside would not have prior knowledge.
disclosure will likely happen before actual contact, or only partial disclosure after initial contact. they will want to control the narrative, as always.

Also, Nukes/Triggers that came from the USA leave a signature that gives Israel plausible deniability in the crime. You'd be a fool to think that USA doesn't have nukes/triggers that mimic other nations.

Stop falling for the bullshit Ayylmao shills.

Shit's going to go down in the Middle East. Jerusalem (new capital that pisses off Arabs) is going to get hit by a nuke (set off by Israel themselves) to garner war support against Iran and Syria. Mossad just smuggled nukes/detonators from the US from ATL that have an obscure (new) radioactive signature.. This will be blamed on either "Iran just nuked Jerusalem" or "Syria just nuked Jerusalem with Soviet materials".

Get comfy and don't sign up as goyim shields for the Israeli military when the shit hits the fan. This is their war, not ours.

What about the fake news? They've done their best to keep normies hooked onto these bs narratives and I feel like the rest of Americans are just about sick of it.

Who do you work for larpfag?

They do. Original FBI user admitted USA has nukes

Oh fuck someone hijacked this shit

>Actual contact

LARP DETECTED

Another fucking Israeli piece of shit. Kys Jew.

a. codename sand crab leaving the country. current project can't say much but will be posting what i can in coming days.
b. haven't read much because I've been working on atl but soros funded antifa activity is well within the realm of possibility

Google Project Mockingbird
Pic related

is the tension between china and india finally settling down?

What do you know about this?

Yup. You're a CBTS faggot.

slowly falling apart. see "cdc banned words"

Pizza party is over faggots

Their social media gives instructions for mixing concrete. Soros/ ANTIFA is our enemy

Israel is our main enemy. The biggest one of all.

Nope. Try again tho. I just stole the meme

Idk. Don’t think it’s relevant tho

first it was all "ayylmaos are real the government is hiding them muh area 51
now theyre fake and we're trying to convince the masses theyre real?
fucking pick one pol

VERY VERY TRUE

Wait, what do you mean by "see cdc banned words"?

CDC just came out today saying that was a false story.

You clearly need to research

don't know, don't care
thats a question for the military anons on this board

The people talking about aliens are not allied with Trump. Disclosure isn't about aliens. It's about thousands upon thousands of classified patents related to all sorts of energy devices and just other insane stuff. They have kept this secret to maintain their oil mafia degeneracy.

iran contra repeating itself
follow the money as always

Stay on task user. FF’s, ATL, Amtrak etc

Was Paddock right wing? He loved guns, operated businesses, and loved money. The antifa shit doesn't add up here. Why haven't they been pushing the right wing explanation?

Hello George webb.

Larping faggot created another cancer slide arg thread

Check. Wtf does the public care about energy patents?

if anything theyre real, they've known, and theyre disclosing some real or just all fake info about them.

ENOUGH GD VEGAS. Last time, ARCHIVES.

Right? Wtf

Nigger. Trump has the Tesla documents. You are trying to distract with MUH AYYS because you are a NWO shill trying to maintain the OIL market.

>This thread is sponsored by.

I’m not trying to distract. It was an honest question. I know about Tesla’s space programs. I want to know why the public would care about them. That’s all user