When did stormfront finally take over Sup Forums?

When did stormfront finally take over Sup Forums?

I remember years ago people would call out their bullshit, ignore them, and go about discussing realistic politics.

kys

I don't remember that

It was around when Sup Forums and /r9k/ became things in the first place, around 2012.

I am real person, not a neckbeard

Lying sack of shit

Storefront never took over Sup Forums. We discovered science and racial realism on our own.

>When did stormfront finally take over Sup Forums?
When your mother got BLACKED.

Most people here are not actual Nazis.
While my eyes are opened to degeneracy run rampant and the reality of failed multiculturalism ideals, I personally have not gone full 1488.
I appreciate why people do however.
The left forced us in this direction.

My great grangrandfather was a motorcycle messenger in Hungary/Slovakia during WW2, fighting for the 'axis' against internationalist (communist aka jews) greed.

My grandfather was an acrobatic pilot in Czechoslovakia when the commies rolled in with tanks in 68, they made him an offer he couldn't refuse (fly for the Red Army).
>grab a couple things, wife and two young children....'we gotta go, NOW'
>leaves two teenage children behind that didn't want to leave
Comes to Canada for freedom and freedom of speech, but wanted to go back home near the end of his life.....he could see what's happening to Canada and wanted to leave, he was nervous and fearful for us.

So yeah, I'm absolutely a NatSoc, I'm proud of my race, I'm proud of my hostory, and I will not be quiet.

When they finally grew a ball sack and realized all the feminism diversity bullshit was a load of fuck witted nonsense.

>I personally have not gone full 1488
Give it time, accelerationism has a way of doing that.

when the left starting pushing, blm became a thing, boom, white people are now acutely aware of their ethnic identity...so...have fun with that "progressive" people

when it started being a political threat. Then it was replaced with absolute idiocy.

Ctr and shariablue sealed the deal.
Those Jews always loved larping as white people in raids just to say nigger as much as possible, all they nneeded was the funding

It's not even Stormfront. Look at all of the meme flags. It's just a bunch of fucking Mudlimes larping as white nationalist.

i think it was that new years eve in Cologne, germany
that was the tipping point
now everybody is literal Heil Hitler,

Stormfront? They probably don't even know about Sup Forums.

never

we still do