What is Texas's relationship with the rest of the South (particularly the Deep South, e.g. Louisiana, Mississippi...

What is Texas's relationship with the rest of the South (particularly the Deep South, e.g. Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama)?

are they frens :(

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qeslE3_fEvY
youtube.com/watch?v=0B60EolNkXc
youtube.com/watch?v=6TBOt6HzH3g
youtube.com/watch?v=_rtUmETvXks
youtube.com/watch?v=o2-KQiZ8zsc
youtube.com/watch?v=cguE3oOZE50
youtube.com/watch?v=HjLMAoejW-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Texas is their own thing

Geographic.

Texas isn't as conservative as liberals think it is

but does texas like louisiana

When you pit Texas with just the south, Texas is California.

Texas is Mexico.
Every Texan that comes to the South (of I-10) is a faggot

Texas doesn't mind Louisiana. Why would it?

>but does texas like louisiana
nobody likes Louisiana

(louisianafag here)

when the shit hits the fan in your southern home state, where would you logically want to go next?

Can confirm.

youtube.com/watch?v=qeslE3_fEvY
youtube.com/watch?v=0B60EolNkXc
youtube.com/watch?v=6TBOt6HzH3g
youtube.com/watch?v=_rtUmETvXks
youtube.com/watch?v=o2-KQiZ8zsc
youtube.com/watch?v=cguE3oOZE50

more of their counties are red than any county in the deep south

you guys arent giving me the fucking answer iwanted

We're mexico part 2

This, anyone who can move out of this state already has

Texas is full of commie libtards.

i would've gone to vegas where the rest of my family lives but unfortunately it's become blue now
i have family in new york but thats blue too
i want to live in an at least mostly red state so i can be sure my vote goes to the conservative party

no...

Texas is the boss of those retards

Sam Houston never wanted to join you because he saw leaving the union to be a waste of precious Texan blood and soul against fellow revolutionaries in our Yankee cousins.

That we could have resolved slavery and states rights through peace and trade rather than caving to the whims of the plantation cartels and their aristocratic control of the south.

Fuck all the cousins fuckers in Dixieland. Texas is not with you, and commiefornians get the fuck out. Austin is full!

Anybody below I-20

>my vote
got sour news for ya, Jack

lol..."vote"

Houston is definitely southern and lots of east Texas is too.
Dallas is Midwest, Austin is a weird mixture of Southern, Texan, Mexican and cosmopolitan.
San Antonio and El Pass are super Mexican. Most of West Texas (like Midland, Lubbock, Arlington) are total Texas/oilfield and cowboy. Same with Ft. Worth.

So basically only east Texas and some of the hill country are southern.

texas isn't part of the south. the south ends at texas.

>Anybody below I-20
North of I-10 = Yankeeland

Thems are fightin words pedro

Go on /s/, make a new thread with this girl, repost the link here

>T-TEXAS IS FULL OF LIBTARDS!!!

damn these shills are really going hard today

Texas is Texas.

Florida is Florida.

Everyone between are niggers and scum.

Texas is geographically in the south but isn't in "the south". Texas is its own animal. Unless you've spent considerable time there, you can't even fathom it's size and diversity (and I'm from the north).

I could probably list the amount of tiny shitty European countries that claim some sort of important heritage and some sort of importance in relation to texas and have some euro douchbags try and defend their shitholes, but really, they can't.

In simple terms, Texas is it's own country really in terms of diversity, population, and economy. The rest of the geographical south is a shit hole.

Poo

I've been through Mobile, it's fucking terrible.

Thid

In North Carolina we don’t feel like Texans are southerners like us. We like what they do but they aren’t us.

Yeah you may have stopped to get gas and heard 1000s of different ridiculous stories why every piece of shit needs just $3 of gas.

Exactly.

Texas should secede.

TheTNM.org

Yup, saw more nigs on my way to Florida then ive seen in my entire life

Texas wishes it was part of Dixie.

The west doesn't want them, the midwest doesn't want them, so they promulgate the "we're out own country" meme to feel less alone

No state tax. Get mad cuck.

Texas is gay and their BBQ sucks

I grew up in Houston and lived in San Antonio for 6 years. I like Lousiana. I'd head there. I don't really know the other southern states. (Florida doesn't count they aren't southerners but a state of retirees)

There's plenty of good folks between here an the Florida state line. That's where that ends. Florida is full or transplant tards and insects.

Lmao literally we are the only state that was it's own country.

Also we have all the means to easily function on our own, which would ruin the leeches from the rest of the shithole nigger states in the south. Kike states in the NE and the West, and empty flyover states in the midwest.

Alright calm down Jose

Enjoy losing Tarrant and Denton, and in time everything else. Going by Alabama's new senator, your inevitable shift to blue is not a matter of if, but when.

Did this idiot steal a manual car, kek

Frens lol. Look up the Regulator-Moderator War. Not so much problems now but police will pull your car over in West La if you have a Tx plate for like no reason. Bad blood between La and East Tx. Both incredibly shitty places to live. Crime is really high and weather sucks something fierce.

>Lmao literally we are the only state that was it's own country.

Lmao literally doesn't matter, you're Mexico Norte now

Not along I-10 but you are right, Lousiana, and Bama have good folks.

Those blue squares are the ones that matters. All that red space is evenly spread steer shit.

>their BBQ sucks
fuck you

Majority still lives in blue. Try again.

What's a Louisiana?
t. Hill Country Texan

Hopefully all the niggers and spics that were too stupid to leave Houston got a permanent bath.

You gave us inter-generational welfare niggers that destroyed everything.
It took years for Houston to recover from Katrina refugees.

One more thing about Texas. The rest of the USA thinks they get Texas, but they fuck it up in all sorts of ways. Case in point, a bowl of chili. I'm going to let my inner /ck/ come out here, and bring it all into one dish.

It's a simple thing really. Chili paste, beef simmered in it, and that's it. It's a beautiful thing really.

They invented it. You find yourself a bit further north and then they add beans. You find yourself north of the Ohio River and they add fucking cinnamon. Fucking cinnamon.

I recently was in Finland and found myself in a strange tex-mex restaurant and it had burritos full of cinnamon meat and cheese with vegetable oil added to it on everything.

"Very texas with secret ingredient, riiiight?". omg. Puked in my mouth. Texas is alright. The south sucks.

You don't have the three W's. Texas is shit-tier.

Thats cuz Austin/Houston has a shitload of mexicans blacks asians etc. Even shit like chexicans.

Florida is the most recent and salient proof of what happens to a nice southern state when northeastern ((thems)) move in. Virtually unlivable on the coast now.

That's because Mexicans can't into BBQ

Texas is a confederate state

Southern people can all relate somehow, we may not be the same but all have the moxy of a southerner

Texas and Louisiana are brothers, though we make fun of the coonasses. We get along better with north Louisiana.

You idiots who take so much pride in Dixie have the biggest nigger population around. You're kangland. Alabama went blue because niggers outsmarted the Alabama whites. Nice going faggots.

Why do so many people here hate the south

We and the "rural hicks!!" of the midlands are the only reason your daughter isn't being raped by three foreigners right now

Read my afore mention post on Regulator Moderator war. East Tx and La do not get along big picture.

It's a shame too man, Florida used to be paradise

Fort Worth here. Austin, Dallas, Houston and El Paso are liberal. Homeless people in fort worth are about 1/20th of the homeless population in dallas. Sure we have stop 6
and NW of downtown neighborhoods but thats nothing compared to Houston ghetto or Dallas Oak Cliff. I remember when the Arlington had homeless before Jerry Jones shipped them all to Dallas. There was an article that Dallas removed one of the statues at a cost of 450K and 20K storage a year. Liberals love to waste money for "Moral" causes like removing statues of "boogymen". Yet we see shit for roads, highways, and schools.

Ikr. I was born and raised there in a small beach town. Its just sad now really really sad

Any red state

As far north as Austin.

>Fort Worth here. Austin, Dallas, Houston and El Paso are liberal.
>Fort Worth here
Oh your time's coming.

Houston put up a fight.
They managed to oust their gay mayor because of that transgender bathroom deal and put someone in that actually fixed the roads.

You are retarded, Texas is southern culture on a new terrain

We can all agree that El Paso is the worst big city in Texas and if it were destroyed nothing of value would be lost.

The only thing we have in common with dixieland is that we both hate niggers. Our accents are kind of similar but ours are a lot cooler

Truth

Most liberals have never encountered a negro in the wild. They have only seen them on CNN, MSNBC, and National Geographic Wild Kingdom. They think negroes are an endangered species that is hunted and killed for sport by predatory Pigs.

Please never visit Moshe.

Texas
>best flag (easily)
>best history (Alamo)
>best natives (Tejanos)
>best economy (Dallas for banking, Houston for Oil, Galveston for tourism, Austin for Tech)
>best outdoors (Beaches, hill country, desert, forests, small but beautiful mountain ranges, rivers)
>NASA, Cowboys, Longhorns, rodeos, fairs, huge cities, small towns, German and Czech villages, fishing, hunting

Oh, and it's fucking huge and doing better than every other state.

I'm a Midwesterner and I hate the south because it's full of evangelical Israel-loving cuckservatives and is also full of dindus. Also it's way too hot down there. Hot weather is literally shitskin weather, snow and ice is the white man's weather.
Fuck the libtard coasts and fuck the cuckservative south. The only things we have in common are an appreciation for rural life and republican voters, but you're the useful idiot types of republicans as opposed to sleeper cell Nat-Socs like up here.

Many people in Mississippi, Alabama, etc say that North Carolina isn't southern

The South is ground zero for niggers. You have no room to talk.

EP here; Dallas is going libshit soon. We need to take our state back from the californians and mexicans.

The south has too many negros

>Can't build your own fucking border wall, have to wait for a New Yorker to do it for you

Live approximately 2 miles north of I-20, can confirm indeed yank territory.

America in general has too many

>Many people in Mississippi, Alabama, etc say that North Carolina isn't southern
Because there's less niggers.

>>best economy
Don't delude yourself Paco. You don't even lead in the country's economy, let alone the world's. Not to mention you're all assholes and there's fuckall to do there. Also N O M O U N T A I N.

Kek! Sure just stop blowing our tax dollars on IsRealHell and we would build 900 foot walls in a summer across the whole fucking thing.

Only yankee cucks hate the south

>cuckservatives
no one in the south likes jews, gays, etc. in fact a lot of the older folk i've noticed have become antisemitic and are mentioning soros

youtube.com/watch?v=HjLMAoejW-A

warning: cringeworthy vice shit

Fort Worth is just as liberal as those cities

Lucchesse boot store is in El Paso. What is your problem, it is all Texas

t. Chicken coop apartment dweller

Guadalupe Peak in the Guadalupe Mountains has the highest elevation in Texas, with the peak reaching to 8,749 feet above sea level. Mountains in the Davis Mountain range include: Mount Livermore, with a peak of 8,206 feet; Sawtooth Mountain, with a peak of 7,748 feet; Blue Mountain, with a peak of 7,835 feet; and Mount Lockeye, which rises to 6,781 feet above sea level. Mountains in the Chisos range include Emory Peak and Lost Mine Peak, both located in Big Bend National Park.

Oh, guess you're not as independent as you thought you were.

Christians from all over are Israel lovers you retard, the south just has way more christians

king of the hill makes me want to live in texas and live off of clean, efficient fuel

No, Texas is better

Sure but there are way less in Texas than Louisiana

>Christians from all over are Israel lovers you retard, the south just has way more christians
>The south just has way more of a particular type of retard, retard!
Wow you sure showed me

Fine we will glass Laredo instead. I've been visiting my uncle up in Iowa and all these yankee fucks tuck their jeans into their boots.

Tarrant and Denton? Tarrant maybe, but denton is far more country than just the city. The only reason its pink because of unt. I think the reason Tarrant has not flipped is because it's looking at dallas and seeing wtf its doing. Embezzlment, John Wiley Price, the biggest drug dealer, embezzler, and government official of all time and he just got off.

How does a public servant afford multiple houses, a fleet of vehicles, and works of Picasso in his house when he grew up poor and has been working in the govt for all his life?