N

SHIEEEET

MIIIILK

this cant possibly be real, right?

Congratulations faggots. You did it.

>Borderline mental retardation is between 70 and 85 IQ
>Being below 85 IQ is ~15% of the population
>16.4 mil / 242 mil adults in US = 6.7%

Literally fucking nothing. You're making fun of mentally challenged people OP.

>Half your nigger population is beneath average nigger IQ.

No shit.

Nice, i'm proud of you guys

>16.4 million

Yeah great and totally believable sample size

False and homosexual

>5% of americans are retarded
considering blacks and spiucs are half the country now I think it is fake; the number should be higher than 16.4m

>implying 16.4 millions American aren’t just good at bantz and purposely fuck with polls
Have you been to a public school or around more than 2-3 people user
They were playin’

CRAP

I don't get it, do brown cows not produce milk or something?
Based on my logic which could be flawed, I'd assume that milk turned into chocolate milk could come from a brown cow. It's not out of the question.

doesn't all milk come from brown cows? chocolate as well, even if other ingredients are added. I suppose there are some spotted and black caws, but most are brown.

NO GOYS IT'S 16.4 GORIZILLIONS!!!

That's about how many niggers are here, so, I buy it. Niggers are retarded and want things to be brown like them

16 million 5 year olds

>Based on my logic which could be flawed, I'd assume that milk turned into chocolate milk could come from a brown cow.
Have Americans never made their own chocolate milk?

>American education.

Oh my god. How do you people even survive?

City troglodytes who all voted for Hillary think that cartoon Holstein cows with black spots and bells around their neck shit out lunch room cartons of flavored milk that farmers chewing on a weed stalk in denim overalls with straw hats gather like chicken eggs in a metal bucket.

Oh my god it's a real life mutt!

I remember there being a lot of chocolate milk mix commercials. All of them showed a kid adding them to regular milk. So even a dumb kid that only watches tv should know it.

there are a lot of young kids in this country

You literally just get chocolate syrup and add it to milk. Have you cunts never even made your own milkshakes?

I remember reading some mother got angry when someone told her kids milk came from cows not from the store. Or something stupid like that.

Huh there is a good chance that's mostly niggers.

Why would they, when the store makes it for them? Stirring is work, and you have to read the instructions on the chocolate...

Sure. A study of 16 million people. What's weird is they never poll me.

What was the age of the people who thought this?

That's typically what we buy Mexicans for.

between 3 and 7

Might have something to do with Brown Cow chocolate milk:

youtube.com/watch?v=nPomlDLkkqs

>He thinks Niggers fill out surveys

The end is near.

per it is likely children responses

Americans with actual taste know that already prepared choco milk is worse quality milk than regular.
I just buy regular whole milk and a bottle of Hershey's syrup

Amerisharts btfo

Probably not anymore. You can just get your milkshake flavored artificial dairy product from a gas station now.

36 million niggers in America, surprised the number isn't higher

Different name tags. it checks out.

Do you people not have Cafes? I pop down to my local one every now and then and buy some fish and chips and a milkshake. The lady makes the milkshake in front of me.

How are you people not aware of how milkshakes are made? We buy planes from you people!

>16 million kids

We have everything, fancy to cheap. Most people can only get the cheap.

What??? Thats retarded.

But fish and chips are 8 dollars where I live. How can you not afford an 8 dollar meal?

Tell me about it, I literally deep fry cereal, it's fucking delicious though with some french fry salt.

SOMEONE POST KAZZAR BREASTIES

I can't tell you how 300 million people shop.

If you ate fish and chips every day, you'd be as fat as your typical American.
We have fine places. We also have fast food places that serve a soy paste as "ice cream".
If you're not a clueless retard it's easy to tell what's good and what's not. That's why I never get ice cream from fast food places. Ever.

I think it's just as likely that 5% of Americans don't give a shit about questionnaires and are shitposting irl.

>no info on race or age of those 16+ million
How many of those Americans are under the age of 5 I wonder

What do you even eat? Do you even make your own spaghetti bolognese?

>If you ate fish and chips every day, you'd be as fat as your typical American.
Well that's why you only eat it occasionally. It's still nice.

>We also have fast food places that serve a soy paste as "ice cream".
We don't have that shit, they're not allowed to label it as ice cream if it doesn't have something like 20% milk and cream.

>that dented choco milk
>all the white milks are fine

THIS, I MISS HER MILKIES

Of course there are still places to get shakes and stuff. To be fair they are always more expensive than McDonalds.

If I was asked whether I thought that I'd say yes though, it's funny.

DRINK MILK THEY SAID

>drinking premixed instead of using choco powder and making it as light or dark as you want

maybe those 16.4M burger are fucking children

We waz Brit-Bongs?

56% milk

Wait it doesn't? Then where does it come from? Does the milk just come out like that sometimes?

>NBC

Didn't you fuckers learn in the last election with Trump predicted at 1% chance of winning. These faggots don't know their asshole from their elbow. They belong in the special Olympics.

>mixing your milo into milk
Absolute plebeian.

How now?

It comes from god idiot.

Indeed, brown cows do produce milk, and some of it probably is used to create chocolate milk; however, fuck niggers

Haha math is haaaard

(((Study)))

Nobody could possible answer in a stupid manner just for the lulz. I mean, nobody would do that, right? kek

I never see this stuff in stores. Must be only in the Hispanic section.

Definitely because of negroes
Have you ever seen a negro attempt a multiple choice question?

Does chocolate milk not come from brown cows? Do brown cows not produce milk that we then add chocolate flavoring to?

>4.5 health star rating
I doubt there is enough demand in the US.