Honest thoughts on Uncle Pence

Honest thoughts on Uncle Pence

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P9WKL_UNxds
youtube.com/watch?v=CDhpC19eyqY
youtube.com/watch?v=hbmgPmp-RWw
youtube.com/watch?v=IuSQTZc3BAw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He would certainly give OP electroshock therapy.

He's a Filthy Jew Bitch.
He loves White Genocide and Israel the terrorist state that did 9/11/2001.
He should tattoo a star of Kike and white genocide on his forehead.

He's an israel firster

Seems like a comicbook version of an American. Tough, white, conservative Christian who loves the military and the flag. Watches football on Sundays after church, all that.

I don't mean this as an insult but he just comes off as a caricature with all the stereotypical American boxes ticked.

He's a much quieter V.P. ...unlike ol' smilin Biden. Im not sold on the white hair fuck. Something is very sneaky about the man.

All politicians are evil niggers

Ran / running a pedo ring

Obviously, never forget that after the Hollywood Access tapes he wanted trump out on a 600 million dollar bid.

I'd hang out with him.

He can't do the job. He is a nice man, but too weak for the times.

all the communists here hate him, ipso facto he's our guy

HE SUPPORTS ISRAEL. FUCK HIM.

That's what makes him cool though, and checked

Don't trust him at all. Until I see otherwise all he is is a competent, optically positive compromise Trump had to make to get the nomination. Pence needs to realize down to his core that if he betrays Trump in any way it will end very negatively for him. Donald Trump, not Michael Pence was elected by the majority of the legal voters in this country in the face of massive propaganda and fraud. Should something happen he will have to answer to them.

He's too old for butter

Definitely, I love it.

You're never too old for butter

You realize we're at a tippign point right? Enough people are red pilled to know the hook nosed kikes are behind everything. Trump is going to drain the swamp.

I think he's a globalist waiting in the wings. Bad choice as a VP. Should have picked someone more scary to liberals, like a Ted Cruz or Rand Paul.

pedophilic child trafficker and little runt bitch to his cucky wife. probably a closet case. pedo "prez" made out with him. his name was tory smith

He was the one responsible for the whole Russia probe when he exposed Flynn for lying about his ties to Russia and demanded that Trump fire him. Do you think that was an accident? Who stands to benefit if Trump is impeached or resigns?

Pence is a traitor, and far more dangerous than any of the Dems.

pence for president

that rapes and murders children.

Sounds like someone who is desperate to act like a doll in dollhouse at whatever cost

...he did what now?

Watch

youtube.com/watch?v=P9WKL_UNxds

r/torysmith

now thats an Irishman we can be proud of

Well you're a man so as long you don't do any gay shit his wife doesn't have to stick around

I hope he builds the wall more.

>some guy on youtube

Well I'm convinced.

He's from the future, where genes are currency. He also looks like Tim Kaine's wife.

I want to suck his dick

youtube.com/watch?v=CDhpC19eyqY
youtube.com/watch?v=hbmgPmp-RWw
youtube.com/watch?v=IuSQTZc3BAw

Pence is not human.

he's a televangelist, probably a shill, I don't trust him at all.

I think he's just there to try to ruin what Trump is doing.

Jesus loves him. Everyone else thinks he's shit.