ITT: Series with a satisfactory ending

Plot lines got all resolved
we see a little of the main cast life at the end
MC gets the girl

>MC gets the girl
Shiro?

yes

I personally hated Deadman's ending.

I've never been compelled to read this at all despite enjoying the anime back then how would you rate the entire manga is it worth reading

But Karma didn't get the girl (male) at the end

But koro-sensei got to nurufufufu with bitch-sensei

I'm glad they stuck with the original ending instead of some Bullshit ass pull that would have allowed sensei to live. I enjoyed it a lot.

Great moment when the final scans popped, back then many threads agreed unanimously that was a great end for OMK.

Top 10 saddest anime death right here for sure

Watching the last OP still makes me sad

this

>inb4 autists sperg about Hitei becoming his hanger-on
For real though even with the cuts I like the anime ending more, it executed it much better.

Isn't the author just running a blog and bitching about his rolls in Fate/Grand Order these days?

>Isn't the author just running a blog and bitching about his rolls in Fate/Grand Order these days?

No idea. I still think it's a great example of how close you can get to a perfect manga though.

Anime when.

every work of this author has a satisfactory ending

Spirit circle ending sucks.

Indeed
OMK is really well written, I would go as far as saying it is one of the best stories in the manga medium

>Isn't the author just running a blog and bitching about his rolls in Fate/Grand Order these days?
Yeah. Sometimes he just floods my feed so I un-followed him for now.

That's the most freaking unsatisfying manga ever.

I thought it was a great ending. It had an epilogue too in the form of a 4 koma.

This is perfect! Any more of this?

why?????

There was only two. That one and this one.

Naruto :^)

>mfw I didn't know about the last chapter for years and thought they both died at the end

Katanagatari is probably the most satisfied I've been with an ending, though boss rushes are a bit of a weakness for me.

Sugar Dark also has a really nice conclusion.

Wasnt she in a coma or something

I disagree

I think I remember reading another translation where bestgirl said it's the anniversary of him hotglueing her.

The only thing about it that sucks is that i dont get to see them being a cute couple in the future, other than that you can fuck off tripfag

I get the people who think the final fight was over the top, but otherwise I can't really think of any problems with how Fullmetal Alchemist ended.

You mean Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, right? Because the original FMA anime had a shit ending.

All the time + souls stuff hurt my brain.

The Aliens being wrong was pretty funny. We still don't know what they are exactly.

This ended in a great way.

Once again shit childhood friend wins again.
Someone needs to kill this shit into the ground

DELET THIS

kys

Yup. Because there's nothing quite romantic like loving a girl who killed your entire class out of jealousy and framed you to get locked up.

I think Deadman never really knew what it wanted to do.
It introduced new aspects at a breakneck speed.

First it was prisoners doing death gauntlets for money for those candies and other goods.
Then it was bloodsports with superpowers
Then it was something else
Then something else
Then they werent in prison anymore

And it just kept changing and changing. I don't think the author really knew where he was going.

That would have been quite the ending

>First it was prisoners doing death gauntlets for money for those candies and other goods.
That was the only reason why I picked up the show, and was disappointed when it turned to another fighting anime until Minatsuki and my raging boner appeared.

She was cute so who cares.

heh, bloodsports

Geddit, because bloodsports are underground fighting rings, but they use actual blood for their powers

heh

Orihime was his childhood friend and someone he was closest to while rukia was just a friend he made recently.

It never made sense for him to choose Rukia.

I ship IH and RR but you're wrong.

-Ichigo and Orihime aren't childhood friends at all. They only knew each other because her older brother died at the Kurosaki clinic. They don't become close till later in the manga.

-The ending wasn't satisfactory since a lot went wrong. Too many unnecessary enemies, too many dragged out fights, too much focus on characters that weren't important, Ichigo barely got screentime despite being the MC, Uryu barely got screentime despite it being his arc, final fight was lackluster, the dropped plot-lines, the missing characters he didn't bother showing in the end(yes the latest novel confirms that yoruichi and urahara and mashiro and the royal guards are alive but thats something Kubo should've shown in the manga itself).

I feel the final two chapters would've been received a lot better if Kubo fixed up the things I listed above.

Probably the biggest problem with bleach was Kubo fucking didn't know how to reign it in. He created a fuck ton of characters, refused to kill any of them, and tried to give them all spotlight time.

So the whole thing was a tedious mess and in the end nobody got a satisfying conclusion, with the fates of multiple characters literally unrevealed.

He should have been more willing to kill people throughout the story, and maybe not try to give every character he makes and their mom limelight time.

>maybe not try to give every character he makes and their mom limelight time.

He didn't though? There were a ton of characters that didn't get enough screentime this final arc in favor of more popular ones getting it(kenpachi/byakuya/toshiro trio vs that one quincy comes to mind + urahara stealing yoruichis fight with askin are the first two that come to mind)

Even worse! He gave multiple characters some spotlight time but didn't even fully wrap up their arcs.
The blonde guy with the gravity sword appears but we never see how his fight ends or know what happened to him.

The wolf guy uses that special thing that will make him turn feral, and its basically said he is gonna have a role in the upcoming battle, but we never see him again.

Urahara and Grimjow go completely AWOL after their fight. You might assume they died but its never confirmed.

And a lot of the fights were completely pointless, like against the viking guy, because the heroes don't win, Ywach just steals the bad guys' essence to power himself up, ending the fights like that. Why should we care about Hitsugaya's never before mentioned super mode or Kenpachi's Bankai when they don't even win their fight? They pull out super moves and then its completely irrelevant in the end. Why even fucking bother?

this ending was perfect in every way

Now I don't remember THIS existing.

sCRYed

Satisfying in the "now I'm going to go hang myself" kind of way.

>no one has posted Good Ending yet

you bring back bad memories.

How the fuck did some characters get injured and sidelined while Kenpachi gets his arms and legs rekt but later shows up with a bankai that gets him no where?

What about the qt. espada #3 and #6? Werewolf captain dude? The sickly other captain that the god king sort of erupted out of? The gay flower captain with the eyepatch?

Did Ichigo even ever use that small sword in his last form? I mean come the fuck on. He took a shit at the end to dump the manga for good.

more like bad ending

Yamada and the seven witches ended better that fucking yankee kun and megane chan, bullshit but better

why the fuck do people use sites like manga reader that water mark everything causing loos of image quality and it's ugly and unnecessary for no reason?

As far as "tragedy" goes, this is tame. Everyone died, but not in vain -- Earth is safe and relatively unharmed, and the kids even managed to get over their personal issues before dying (mostly).

It's not Narutaru or Saikano or anything; that'll fuck you up.

Except for the part that any time in the given future they could be forced back into the fight. And even ignoring that, other universes will continued to be destroyed for a long time to come if not forever

i've only season the first season.

>they might have to fight again in another billion years and some random characters we don't care about / tried to kill us are blowing up. Very sad!

I knew tripfags had shit taste, but this is beyond the pale

Isn't there just the one "season"? 50+1 episodes in a single run?

>Anime when.
Never. There was a studio that was planning to make it, actually. The reason they never went through is because they wanted music rights to this song but the record label didn't budge so they just canned the project.

how did this end?

Sure, the lead up was depressing and all the deaths were tragic, but the real shit comes when you realize every time they win a fight, an entire planet of people ceases to exist.

There are a lot of series where it's really difficult to find good scans to download.

He finally got to have kids

You mean that the loli won?

She has custody of his immortal soul and only he can perceive her.
He married one of the girls

how did it end, who won?

>Ctrl F
>No Voynich hotel

shame on you fuckers

fucking db movie after this was rad af and satisfying.

And which one is it could you tell?

Dunno if OVAs technically count as a series but this is one of the most satisfying endings to anything I've ever seen

Unfortunately left ambiguous, but I treated the ending as more of an actual plot resolution than a romantic one. Disappointing but I was nonetheless happy with the ending.

I see, well that is alright i quess, thought it would be worse

Satisfyingly