Why is Sup Forums not crowdfunding to further it's political reach?

It seems downright silly that there is a community here who generally all have the same political views, and does virtually nothing to further it's agenda. Money talks, why isn't this community all chipping in to make real change?

Because Mom only gave us enough money for the Hot Pockets

I’d run off with the money and spent it all on tendies

It could even be a few dollars, doesn't have to be your life fucking savings.

All the eggs in one basket is the easiest way to get Jewed. The only people who would be capable of being the crowdfunding target of Sup Forums and not being shut down by Jews are Jews.
Besides, the money is better in our individual hands so we can make thing like 'its okay to be white' posters with our spare funds.

GIMME GIMME TENDIES TENDIES

Because everyone here is a paranoid fuck who would just say the an attempt at crowd funding is an fbi sting. Half the retards here think people like the Daily shoah guys are feds.

That brings up another question, is there someone among this community that could be trusted as a leader?

No.

No there are already right wing crowd funding sites like hatreon and goyfundme. Andrew angling was making something lIke $10000 a month but as soon as the credit card processing companies found out they black listed the sites

Why not use bitcoin? This community is obsessed with it and it's virtual anonymous. Sounds like common sense to me.

It would make sense but not many people actually use bitcoin, only a tiny fraction of the population will every even play around with bitcon mich less use it regularly

True, but the only reason I brought it up was because of the people who think that crowdfunding sites are run by jews. Trade bitcoin, cash out, use the cash for the intended purpose. Doesn't seem that hard.

Crowdfunding?

We do this shit for free. Inviting $$ just invites corruption & Jew agendas.

The only way to get things done politically is lobbying, crowdfunding is the only way we could compete.

I'm on 5 crowd funding sites as it is. Only you can break the chains of me having to work retail for a decade by not being a freeloader and donating today!

If you are involved with that many crowdfunds, you need to share those with the community so others can get involved.

>Give someone all your money

Fuck off CIA nigger

Sup Forums can’t even agree if Jews or Muslims or blacks or white women are the biggest threat to whites. You think this board could first agree on where all the money goes too and second who gets it and third what it will be used for?

I'm not a CIA nigger, I work full time at a silicone factory in Michigan and go to school full time, don't let your paranoia blind you.

I don't rely fully on them as I have a 50 hour a week job. I don't want to get too hopped up on this if the gravy train ends all of a sudden. I just mention it a few times in the morning when I'm streaming.

>all your money
Concider donating to The Continental Breakfast for just a dollar a month, link below in the description.

Again, post the names of those crowdfunds so others can get involved if they want.

>kickstarter spam
reported

bullshit, provide an alternative.

They'll just shut us down

That doesn't make any sense, just name it in a way that makes it look "progressive". It also seems like there could be some legal action that could be taken for "shutting us down".

we do it for free

>OP is still sucking cocks
reported

Yeah because my constructive behavior is equivalent to sucking cocks. kys

>we do it for free
Just like your mom.

>implying you need funding when all you need are memes

We don't do it for money.

Memes didn't work with Roy Moore

How much does a gas chamber cost?

not that much

Agreed. I saw an user last night who paid to have Happy Merchant stickers printed so he could put them places. I think it's a great idea.

Just because we know they are controlled op and possibly Feds doesn't mean we give a shit about the Feds. I've been waiting for them to show up at my door for ages. Please, come.make my life exciting.

Sup Forums is mostly broke-ass teenage weeaboos with no money. You think someone would go on the internet and blame black people for all their problems if they had cash to burn?

This. X1000

We already have the power nigger. We don't need to lobby anyone. They will be lobbying us soon.

I know you do things for free, but imagine how much more you could do if you put the dollar behind it.

You lost in Alabama nigger, you just don't know it yet.

Ask George Soros how that worked out for him.

we don't need crowdfunding we need stronger intellectual power, in a serious political movement quality > quantity

Thats my fucking point, lack of support killed Moore's chances.

It's been working out very fucking well for Soros, how are you not getting my point?

I have the ideas, I could honestly use some collaboration with artists and musicians and shit more than I care about money.

Money changes the dynamic of the motive subconsciously.

>implying the accusations against him were anything more substantial than memes
Memes destroyed Moore's campaign.

No, I'm saying the Dems lost. Hell "Democracy" lost in Alabama. Everyone knows the accusations were BS and the elections were rigged.

Also, from where I'm sitting, Soros is failing miserably.

If I want money I could just kill some rich pedo Jews and take their shekels.

>the elections were rigged

Narrator: Republicans ran the election

That is true, but it is a necessary evil. If you want real change you have to pay for it rather it be blood, sweat, or tears, it all equates to money.