The Final Warning

QUIT BROWSING Sup Forums. A great coup is about to occur, the United States will be taken over and ruled by a military Junta and all of you sub-human white racists will be purged from existence. This is your last warning. Leave now or prepare to sign your own death warrants losers.

fake & gay

saged

As much as it would make me smile to see them all sent to the gulag, I think disastrous mid-terms and failure to secure the Republican ticket in 2020 seems more realistic.

Even if I'm off of Sup Forums, the 2nd amendment still exists so I mean, I'll still be sacrificing my life.

faggot.

Will non-racist white subhumans be spared.?? Plz

I am not racist nigger I just dont like pic related

You can't kill that which is already dead.

>QUIT BROWSING Sup Forums
Make me.

k

Come get me, faggot. Give me a reason to spill blood.

I'm not racist nigger I just don't like pic related

I love people of all races and creeds you raving faggot

>cancer thread
die in a fire, loser. I really hope your life mirrors your soul.

Ulaanbaatar
Executive Tower
SECURO
Velvet
Velvet
Transtar Airlines
Gannet
Tegna
Earthquake
Mockingbird
Pyongyang Gold

>NazBol flag
>not racist

Not even good bait. There are more Libertarians in the military than there are leftist, and the few leftist in the military, are almost all pogs that the standard Sup Forumsack could easily take on.

Saying hi to myself from the screenshot at the trial where I prove i'm only here for political runors

Youd kill us all given the chance no matter what. Makes no sense for me to stop shitposting and calling you a tranny nigger now does it?

I wish a nigga would try.

Why should I care?

I hope you're doing this for yous and not trying to validate your doctorate by trying to scare a bunch of nihilist faggots who think they are anonymous.

You're supposed to give us an ultimatum retard not just tell us you're gonna kill us either way. Why the fuck would I leave now I don't lose anything Fucking amateur.

>well paid Military siding with Marxists

No military in the world can invade the USA for control. Not even the deep state. They will get own saused by their own citizens.

The globalists that cut and run to the muslim world will last the longest if they try to play war.

Sweetie, you don't even know what racism is.

>USA taken over
I hate to use "literally" so willy-nilly but it's literally not possible at this point

>nihilist

just because I'm comfortable with death, doesn't make me a nihilist senpai

I hope this is true. I want to be free from this mortal coil.

I'm hiding behind 7 proxies minimum, come and get me faggot.

Good, I'll get to start killing kikes

Got a rise out of you retard.

Okay Explain to me what the Hell the JUnta Military is one. Two white people arn't sub-human. Three Show da Facts or Shut up!

Im not racist, im just here for news

anyway you slice it making vague threats against pol tards is pointless. even threatened with death it's like LMAO ok brah saw a guided missile destroyer fly over my house. it's all satire anyway amirite g(o)uys?

but I'm just here for the jokes

You're not on tumblr you stupid twat.

Pathetic sage

THE COUP HAPPENED AND NOW THE STORM IS COMING WOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

glhf

and we are supposed to believe every word you say, why?

>Military Junta
Why do you retarded commies entertain this idea that you could ever pull off an armed take over of America? Suddenly more than %50 of the armed forces are going to side with you because.... free gibsmedats for BLM and gender studies? Seriously, you're idiots.
>Heehee i punch NAZI's! XDD lololol
Get a job, start a family and sort yourself the fuck out for fucks sake.

when

Why is there a grown shitskin near those kids?

I laff ery tiem

You have no military to overthrow us with, faggot.
We are the military. CIA doesn't have enough niggers to fight us.

I think that a "coup" would be a nice opportunity for the national guard to test some of its firearms.

>QUIT BROWSING Sup Forums.

>You can't kill that which is already dead.

Kill me first OP

Come at me soy boys

How does it feel to know that billions of dollars and control of the mainstream television, print and internet media, culture and entertainment screaming at the top of their lungs for 2 years along with relentless propaganda and information war tactics couldn't defeat a relatively small cadre of shitposters on a Trinidad and Tobagoan accordion repair and decoration forum?

Nervous?

>1 post by this ID

I'm not racist, I only want to gas the kikes.

Sage suck my president's fucking dick nigger

I'm not trying to be anonymous, that's just the format of the board.

I thought this was a forum for Himalyan salt farmers. Do you not have tips to increase productivity. Oh Hell I knew I was in the wrong place.

Kill me

Go larp elsewhere you cock smoking faggot.

>>I wasn't okay with dying over this anyway.
You only get one life fags. Best put it against those who think they rule you at every turn or its just not even fucking worth it.
Even if you are completely stupid about it and get caught.

I dare you to say I'm a LARPER to my face. You'd find out in a blink of an eye that I'm a fascist's worse nightmare. You Nazi bastards are in for a treat

Post your face so I can say it to it

You don't know what a Nazi is sunshine.

fucking larper

im a new fag also but this thread i think is bait

fuck off kike

phahahahaha.
Dude, you might want to see a doc and get a reality check asap.

Sounds like the tribulation if real. I'm ready.

come at me bro

STOP BEING RACIST

>White people are the most vicious, destructive killer race that ever existed
>Last time they got pissed off they split the atom
>Somehow minorities think it's a good idea to fuck with a race like that
I may be a dumb nigger but you are one real dumb nigger.

>the United States will be taken over and ruled by a military Junta and all of you sub-human white racists will be purged from existence.

Dope.

I'm ready.

I shall die a glorious death and earn my place at the table in Valhalla.

Last I checked it was adopt a muzzie day so true to white women virtual signaling they adopted one to live with them. The muzzie is fucking the woman while her soyboy husband watches from the corner.

I'm the offspring of a white American and a Russo-German Rape baby. I'm as white as it gets Scum. I will say I'm happy that my grandfather raped that Nazi Bitch fortunately she was put out of her misery after my Dad was born.

>browsing Sup Forums means you're racist
>Sup Forums is one person
fuck off nigger

>sub-human white racists
White racists are the only humans.

Oh shit I go to Ulaanbaatar soon. How screwed am I?

or you can kys

So you're a self loathing cuck. Good for you. Give all your money and property to the black community right now or you're a racist nazi.

>military junta
>not filled to the brim with crass assholes and racists
LEWL
OP you should consider a career in comedy.

Ty user

>military Junta
>Anti-Conservative
The US Military's majority is Southerners.

>Implying they'd even know you were a Sup Forums browser
Don't inflate people's "Hacker Skills" because there's no way you could even find the location of a majority of people on Sup Forums, and even if you did most of them would be phones that could be fucking anywhere.

No.

Sup Forums was seized by the government. Administration was given autonomy only the owner knows.

This is true.

Sup Forums has had the government here for forever, wtf are you talking about.

For me, it's those fresh off the boat kids. The best snacks for cyber trash, heh. I even give them tips for making it in this cyber sanctuary and they say we're not friendly or willing to oblige.
One time I asked for a debate and a newplebbit namefag gave me three unfunny (you)s. I said, “This ain't a little cuntsucking hugbox!" and the nice friendly Canadian plebbit brigade ran back to their safespaces and said to each other, "We're going to downboat those mean ameri*s somehow someday!".
Now the newfags run away from any kind of REAL intellectual discussion but they never hit the bricks back to their ratcave for good. "Oh no, it's that user that curbstomped us last time!" but they ALWAYS give me three little whiny and insipid (you)s. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere here on Sup Forums, it's survival of the fittest like a thunderdrome. I come here because the light of pop culture is less blinding, and the fucking leafs provide the foliage for this shade. I hope the plebbitier retards don't really make like a tree though, heh, things are different here. You can be a shape shifter or a farmer of memes here.
I even dip my memes in the all seeing all dancing shit of the world, it's delicious!

Yes please
Would be the greatest show eve, watching the states becoming SA 2
Also
>implying that only murricans access the chinz
Sage

It's true. The Black Panthers have the nuclear codes.

you know the vast majority of the military is white right?

especially all combat arms

Wrong. The kikes took it.

Militaries of all nations are as anti left as they can get. Try again.

>Administration was given autonomy
god emperor needs his meme deputies to create dank memes thru 2024.

But this is just an underwater burmese cat grooming board, that's what I'm here for at least.

> Army of the dead

DIE fat lard arse spaggetti freak

Your upsetting the roaches that live in your house again. you know the ones you said you would kill but did not because your a lazy nigger.

A military junta? You got me shivering in my booties op, oh nooo, a transgender friendly lgbt refugee military junta, so terrifying.