[[[Kraugate]]]

>kraut makes some shitty videos with the assistance of chemistry undergrads to debunk race realism by attacking tangential arguments that really have nothing to do with the core issue
>Ryan Faulk, an autodidact, along with JF a PhD BTFO him
>Kraut immediately begins to devolve into trying to personally address Ryan Faulk by strawmanning minute details of his arguments
>starts gearing up to do the same to JF
>JF receives video recordings of his spergy discord server where they are clearly taking themselves too seriously and try to coordinate a simultaneous attack on JF
>turns out Kraut's discord had a plant in it put there by someone Kraut had smeared in the past
>this plant leaked information that the server was essentially being used to dox alt-righters or people they suspected of being alt-right and come up with smears against them
>everyone goes apeshit
>the skeptic community, being made up of proud individualists, immediately atomizes and turns on each other
>kraut's right hand man is now leaking content from other servers to Braving ruin to get revenge for kraut shoving all the blame onto him

that's the quick rundown

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCr_Q-bPpcw5fJ-Oow1BW1NQ/videos?disable_polymer=1
youtube.com/channel/UCr_Q-bPpcw5fJ-Oow1BW1NQ/videos
twitter.com/ThatGirlOpinion/status/942389899776397312
twitter.com/AnonBabble

KRAUT IS DELETING HIS CHANNEL

DELETE FUCKING EVERYTHING

So which one of these cunts is lying

>one literal cuckold is cucking the other literal cuckold
Just too much

KRAUT JUST PURGED HIS CHANNEL

Kraut deleted all his altright videos

S

KRAUT JUST WIPED HIS CHANNEL HAHAH, HE'S GOING TO KILL HIMSELF

Aydin or Rage?

youtube.com/channel/UCr_Q-bPpcw5fJ-Oow1BW1NQ/videos

Looks like Kraut just deleted every alt-right video on his channel

so Sup Forums now that the septic community is kill what do we fill youtube with?

KRAUT JUST REMOVED 5 MONTHS WORTH OF VIDEOS FROM HIS YT CHANNEL

Remember the connection to Kilroy, a skeptic free speech circle jerk

all of them!

THE END IS NIGH

post yfw right now

HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING

KRAUT DELETED ALL OF HIS ALT-RIGHT VIDEOS INCLUDING HIS APOLOGY ITS ALL OVER. SUICIDE STREAM IMMINENT!

checked
both, Aydin can't breed.

THE FROG WINS

Rage Aydin looks like a lesbian. Also her boner for Kraut drops her even more

Both is always a safe bet when dealing with Centrist lying cunts.

Aydin

>A literal "OY VEY, SHUT IT DOWN!"

Guys, I'm worried

Do you think he might actually kill himself?

>Aydin can't breed.
Plis no bully

Kraut status:

Not BTFO []
BTFO [X]

wewewewewew

Keep in mind that WE HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN THE METOKUR VIDEO YET.
At this point the only question is whether he uses a helium mask or a noose.

What a fucking year it's been.

Et Tu Zeph. Rage sends her regards.

Maybe

what a fuckign faggot

if you're gonna be a giant faggot you should atleast make friends first. Does anyone in the political spectrum like this faggot?
Seemed like only some middling alt-righters only tolerated him until recently, now he's just a loser.

this guy burned a lot of bridges and for what? lmao.
the left hates him, the right hates him. centrists don't care about him

I hope so

Every knee will bend. They knew the stakes when they started this.

My money is on getting drunk and jumping off a bridge.

We can only hope

I question this info desu

wHaT aRe YoU gOiNg To Do NoW, kRaUt??

He's German when their grandiose plans fail they use a .32ACP in the basement.

You guys are turning me into a race realist

We did it, reddit!

I love JF, what a guy

Why would you be worried about this asshole desu? Keep seeing people saying this, even though the lolcow Kraut has proven countless times that he deserves no mercy.

I hope he streams the suicide

It's no secret, mate.

Probably suicide desu

You think he going to pull a Ross and drink Febreze?

nothing.

Imagine being the brave skeptic to next take on the altright

>this stream

top fucking kek, EVERY person who was claiming that nothing was going on turns out to be part of the doxing. Drallasta, Kraut, Mycroft, etc.

I can't believe Rage actually won in the end. This fucking timeline.

Imagine if Kraut kills himself. Wrapping up the current year with a big ol' suicide bonanza, and Jim making a three hour long tell all that destroys everything that's been built. Jim already stated that he hated the whole "community" idea on all sides, and just wants Youtube to go back to being a pointless waste of time for him. Will this cause the nuking of all channels even closely associated to politics?

Fuck Aydin , Marry Rage

>the "Skeptics" do, this our one chance to destroy them and their SJW-tier personalities. This is Night of the Long Knives, it's time to clean house
Lmao I love how you alt-righters admit that you can't win in an actual intellectual debate of ideas but have to stick with character assasinations and smear campaigns to have any hope of being taken seriously

all those months of work to defeat the alt right
now the videos deleted

all that "hard skeptical work" gone
the frog laughs

he wouldnt show us any. None of them would.

They think our concerns are funny. No reprieve

#for-the-guardian

Our enemies shall be driven before us.

Fucking please, a livestream where he fails to kill himself would be amazing.

Sup Forums WINS

You should make some debunking videos where you call everyone names while straw manning for hours. There’s a market niche just opened up.

Sup Forums WINS AGAIN

>drink Febreze
lel, I forgot about that

You av no id

It's been a wild ride.

could this have gone any worse for the skeptics
only thing im holding out for now is sargon to be the mastermind

Man, I was really touched by JFG's autist gf story. So fucking sad. He's too good for this world.

>#for-the-guardian
#for-the-guardian
>#for-the-guardian
#for-the-guardian

>her boner for Kraut
Jesus christ, this. That meltdown was pathetic
Also, checked

i wish we could turn weaponized autism to help him

She seriously needs to make a video once the smoke clears

Do you think he's crying right now?

Everything couldn't be better.
They're all imploding and none of them will DARE fuck with us again. Kraut tried taking us on and got BTFO by the entire internet harder than linkara and chris-chan. Mouthy Buddha tried going after us and OD'd on redpills.

SOMEONE MIRROR THE FUCKING STREAM
THEY WILL FLAG IT RIGHT AFTER

KRAUT DELETED ALL THE FUCKING ALT RIGHT VIDEOS

>Most recent video on Kraut's channel:
>5 months ago
The delete button is not a time machine Kraut.

That would be ssoooooooooooo tragic.

Sad part is Kraut can just take a 2 month break, go back to making cookie cutter anti feminism vids and be back to raking in the skeptic bux

you guys under estimate how dumb the people who watch "skeptic" content

I've held a personal grudge against Kraut for some time now, especially because his autism is making him wasted potential.

He deserves all of this.

Does the skeptic community go the way of the Youtube athiests or do the few left untarnished brush themselves off and proceed with 2018 like nothing's happened?

Yeah, she's mentioned she can't have kids.

Damn shame, but then again she also admits to be a big ol' passel of problems.

and dox her in the process. He can't do that.

She's clearly crazy, on the other hand, I bet if he would accept her she would melt his dick like some infertile succubus

They never debunked one idea that the alt right put forward. The ballsiest person to even try was Sargon with his Jared Taylor video and Jared called Sargon a cuck to his face while he sheepishly nodded along.

This has been one of the best shit shows in a while. I just hope Sargon get involved with that one video that was uploaded. Didn't CRP say he had shit on him

Other way around you idiot. They've been exposed after going on the attack. They are trying to stand between us and a white ethno state.

OHHH NOOO NOOO NOO NOOOOO

I know but now that he's actually deleting videos and shit, I'm starting to feel bad for him.

It's almost Christmas, damn

OY VEY HE SHUT IT DOWN

So do you guys plan on sperging out on JF when you find out he isn’t a neo-Nazi like you did with JP

I've started up a livestream of Kraut's subscriber count already, I'll shill it around once Jim's video comes out

He's already lost 3k subs

twitter.com/ThatGirlOpinion/status/942389899776397312

HAPPENING
>HAPPENING

THAT GIRL COMPLETELY DISAVOWS KRAUT. Can we convince we will only accept the apology if she posts her tits here on Sup Forums?

#under suspicion
#opportunists-bootlicking-cowards

Holy shit Kraut was paranoid

If you want a vision of the future, imagine internet drama being imprinted into human mind - forever

the latter

kraut is the only one whos getting burned in this shit and hes small fry

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH
*BREATHES IN
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH
*BREATHES INHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH
*BREATHES IN

Aydin, she is 100% into some weird shit.