To Love-Ru Darkness

Last chapter comes out march 4
>animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-02-22/to-love-ru-trouble-darkness-manga-finale-listed-on-march-4/.112543

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/manga/80041/Ninkoi:_Kakurenbo_Hichou
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Third series here we go.

no, there are no turning point in Yabuki's life. So no more artificial extension of the series to pay for alimony,

After next JoJo anime not being confirmed the other day, if we don't get an announcement of a TLR sequel soon I might lose it.

I'm scared. Hold me, anons.

It's already confirmed, dumb fuck.

>more Mikado

Well, can't complain much at this point.

Maybe a new non-TLR series by Yabuki?

I've been out of the loop for years on TLR, which girl does it look like is gonna win? Or did they have the balls to do a harem end like Momo wanted?

It's not. That page everyone was quoting never actually said there was a new manga planned, just a "secret project" that could be anything.

Did momo lick her sister's juice from his fingers at the end of the last chapter?

Haruna won last chapter

by that logic Lala won years ago

No one will ever win.

Haruna and Rito confessed to each other, but Rito told her that he still likes Lala and there are other girls that like him that he needs to deal with so he can't go out with Haruna yet.

Yabuki please take a break, then continue doing this for the rest of your life without killing yourself.

I literally cannot imagine a world where one day out of the month I don't get to indulge in 'Super Interesting' reading. I-I might cry Sup Forums.

I want my monthly fappening to continue. Not like this, Yabuki.

Around when can we expect spoilers?

Can't wait to see what Yabuki will come up with after To Love-ru. I have a feeling it's gonna be fun.

If love-ru will be no more "ninkoi" will be a worthy spiritual successor.
Hoping is not haxed or the translators quitted it...

Momo is fucking shit.

myanimelist.net/manga/80041/Ninkoi:_Kakurenbo_Hichou
This? Says it's only 3 volumes and the art looks crappy.

now i can finally pick it up
loved to love-ru

>losing ToLoveRu

I honestly don't think I can take it
NotLikeThis

>First series focused on Lala
>Second series focused on Momo

YFW third series focuses on Nana.

Nemesis or Yui focus please.

Should focus on Mikan or Yami.

>yfw a new girl gets introduced and she becomes the focus and she blows away every other girl

Why would he need a reason to make more money? He makes cash hand over fist to draw half naked ladies for a living.

I don't know how I'd feel about a new girl, I doubt hisemi can pull off another nemesis. Mea just kind of has pero pero going for her.

Why not, Darkness started this way.

what is this manga about

I can already see the death threats if it went Haruna only end

Vagina reflections

Of course there will be a third part

It's a harem manga that's not trying to be something it's not.

Anii reflections.

Is CxC up to date with the scanlations or are we missing a chapter before this finale?

falling into puffy

Nah, it will be Black Cat 2.0:Space Edition.

We're missing none. It seems abrupt for it to end one chapter after Rito and Haruna's confessions, but that's the way things are.