The cute loli acts like an adult

>the cute loli acts like an adult

why do japs do this (almost) always? is it a cultural thing?

That's how lolis act in real life user. Gen Z is scary.

It's a real life thing. Children are more "adult" than adults in the eyes of people used to fiction, because children are more exposed to fictional people than they are to real adults these days, so they think normal adult behaviour is more theatrical and serious than it actually is.

Also the cute loli is 17-30 years old. That's also a real life thing. She's just short, and wearing a lot of makeup.

you're full of shit

>loli in anime
>as old as 17
>make up in anime
what

exception, not the rule

wtf is that for?

Something is making me suspect her statement.

>the loli has big thighs/hips
WHY IS THIS ALLOWED?

Did you just start watching anime? Are Kanna and maybe Tanya your loli references?

I don't watch a lot, but over the years I've noticed that there are only a few animes where the loli actually acts like a child.

What? Most women in anime act like children, even the adults.

Must be a problem with the kind of anime you watch then, mature loli are a thing but most loli I can think of acts adequately childish.

they usually come off as a woman in her 20's trying to act cute/childish

I don't see it. Maybe children where you live are more retarded than normal or something, so non-retarded kids seem mature to you.

because people don't like brats

Kanna acts fucking childish though.
She acts more childish than her fellow loli friends despite being 1000 years old or whatever:

This is some proper delusional dogshit I have to say.

So that they can consent to sex.

>because people don't like brats

Speak for yourself, bucko. Lolis that demand to be spoiled are the best.

STOP GIVING LOLIS BIG THIGHS AND HIPS

Last time I checked a brat was the kind of kid so annoying you wanted to beat the shit out of it.

it's not just japanese, moron

It's not that unusual IRL desu. Mostly in poor or dysfunctional families though

You should check again. Brat just means an 'impolite, spoiled or annoying child", and can be used disparagingly or playfully.

You should see a professional if you want to beat the shit out of kids though, my dude.

I don't think it's not much of a cultural thing. I teach for a living up to grade 8, and there's lots of kids who try to act like adults. Some are better than others obviously, but there are definitely kids who act way more mature than their age; boy and girl. I'd probably say it's more an idealized thing rather than a cultural thing. A kid acting like an adult and behaving themselves to being independent is like every parent's dream.