Kill La Kill is a masterpiece

Kill La Kill is a masterpiece.

It unironically is and this is mostly due to the soundtrack and art direction.

It was fun to watch.

It's good

not really but Satsuki is

I really tried to like it but I really didn't. Didn't particularly think any aspect of it was particularly good.

I liked it

It's not even remarkable.

That's what happens when you're plebs

Satsukicuck, die (shinne)

It actually is.

I really liked it initially, but they really dropped the ball on the latter half.

Is Nonon really better in the English dub? I am already so used to fapping to her and pretending to hear her Japanese voice moans in my fantasies

It's a 10/10 for me right now. Really hits everything I like in an action anime

-Strong cast of good looking characters
-Fast Pace
-Good artstyle
-Wild and Weird Plot twists
-I don't mind fanservice

I thought it got substantially better when everyone teamed up and the plot was revealed

General consensus is no. It's the same voice actor as Jinx from LoL so I really like both voices, since I main Jinx.

Pretty much. Yeah.

That was a year. 2012.
Attack on titan and KlK
Jesus christ. Best year ever. That was the year when I knew that we had hope. But now look at us. Witch academia. Fucking seriously.
If I wanted witch academia I would fuck off to fanfiction.com and read yaoi harry potter.
Speaking of yaoi. Yuri on ice? Now that was a master piece wasn't it? So tolerating times for sure. Hey I am not referring to you yankee shits. You are queer as fuck.
In any case. Pretty animation. I can admit. Realistic plot. Yeah, sure.
But why on the fucking earth is it only something that caters to someone's sexual fetish? Fuck that. Anime is over. There will never be next evangelion. All kill yourselves. Fuck you

LWA is good, retard

When ESL's get mad

Fuck you niwakas. You ain't know shit.

*clap clap clap*

A masterpiece of shit, you fucking cocksucker.

I share this sentiment. The earlier parts until the appearance of Nui were GOAT. If it had ended there with Ryuko vs Satsuki it would be one my favorite anime.

Lol so much bull in this thread. 2012 best year for anime? Nigga please, HxH Reboot was made in 2011, besides TTGL is heaps better than Cuck Le Cuck.

TTGL is shit except for the last few episodes. Terrible pacing, garbage characters. Shouldn't have to sit through 10 episodes of fuckery to get to a stretch of 3 or 4 good episodes, then another 6 episodes after that to get to a decent ending. You could easily cut half the episodes out and it would be twice as good.

This post is wrong in so many ways I don't know how to describe it

Asides from Yoko and Nia being shit

Name three good characters. Be wrong three times.

>Viral
>Kamina
>Lord Genome

that generic protagonist gets stronger to beat the unbeatable final boss was so contrived.

i stopped enjoying the show when kamina passed. I have 3 episodes left but i just dont give a shit.

Ryuko was the least intresting character of the show unfortunately

>Mako
>Lady Satsuki
>Nonon
>Gamagoori
>Senketsu
>Nudist Beach teacher

Kittan's good

Episode 26 has a good moment for you then

it's incredibly enjoyable and the last recent stand out anime asides from maybe One Meme Man

>bad guy who joins good guys,
>literally worst character
>he's bretty good

Kill la Kill yourself

Needed more fan service

The answer to your question is yes, and no it's not up to debate.

Literally this.

What question?

The answer to your question is yes, and no it's not up to debate.