This place has corrupted my mind. I don't view the world the same anymore. I cringe whenever I see a nigger or spic now...

This place has corrupted my mind. I don't view the world the same anymore. I cringe whenever I see a nigger or spic now. And what's worst of all, is that I have no one to talk about it too irl.

That's what happens when you take this place too seriously, you faggot.

The kikes won. Its okay. Now go to sleep and go make some shekels so you can enjoy a few moments in your hopeless wagecuck existence.

Slowly getting to me as well, even though i'm mostly here to laugh at the lads, i feel less carefree than i used to be. Or maybe i'm just getting old, who knows.
Best of luck user.

Laugh in the face of all of it, or the kikes win.

You can't let your power level overpower you. Still treat people with respect unless they deserve otherwise, you have just been awoken to the grand scheme of things and have begun putting the harder pieces of the puzzle into place. Yeah shit sucks but just go make as many white babies as possible as your ultimate middle finger to (((yours truly)))

>This place has corrupted my mind.
The absolute state of this country when Sup Forums can corrupt your mind.
>I cringe whenever I see a nigger or spic now
Don't forget to make it known to them. That way you can be slapped and twitter shamed into normalcy.
>And what's worst of all, is that I have no one to talk about it too irl.
Fucking Kys you fucking Larper.

More white babies to be subjugated and raped, what a big fuck you to the Noseberg collective.

>he doesn't realize that Sup Forums is satire

Keep saying that bud, it is much more comforting than the truth.

Not if you raise them right, but you wouldnt know anything about that, your cucked leaf government does it for you.

Me too...Like that John Carpenter move They Live. Great place to come and hate on nigs....

Sup Forums is satire

>Pic is you during your day job.

Then you're doing it wrong.

hi friend
do you have aces to machine guns
everything willl be ok

>not reminding him to brush his teeth

that pic always makes me kek
>hello, i'm a politician
>here's a baby
>now vote for me

>what's worst of all, is that I'm a spic-nigger myself
ftfy

>T_shill

>I cringe whenever I see a nigger or spic now.
Holy shit you're not really so stupid that you believe this garbage, are you?

Angie sends her regards.

antworte die frage oder verpiss dich du scheiss reddit-troll

I'm with you man, please for the love of god just nuke this place. I want off of this never-ending hellhole ride and and want a whole storm of red pills that engulf the normies and turning them into NatSocs. So go ahead with whoever wants to remove this site, or if the hosting service stops hosting this site.
JUST LET US OFF PLEASE JUST END THIS.

welche frage, du idiot?

>judging people en masse instead of on their individual merits

Poor form desu. It's fine to stereotype and be cautious but you're literally being a huge faggot if the entire basis of your worldview is "I don't like you because you look different than me".

There's plenty of shit people from all races, plenty of good ones too. Associate yourself with trash and you'll only see it around you.

Repeat after me.

SOO DAH KA

Reddit tier post nigger

Leafs are ALWAYS blackpilled. In this way, their eternal motivations closely resemble the jew. Never forget this, kids. The day of the rake is near.

same, but inironically

There's more of us than you think, don't be afraid to show your power level user

>leafs can't satire
Enjoy your hemlock, ay?

And dont forget ((( )))

>bro we're all secretly multiculturalist egalitarians
Loving every laugh

You are a little baby, you must learn to laugh in the face of it!

dat look from other white people when a nig nog gets it in public...

The red pill helps me laugh. I'm the most carefree person I know.