FEORY: DELET THIS EDITION

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheGuardian_002/status/942988386570260480
twitter.com/kuhchuk/status/942990931447418880
youtube.com/watch?v=RyW64X36kAI
twitter.com/TheGuardian_002
youtube.com/watch?v=Iv2o7nMRRkY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TROUT PLANNED TO GO FOR (((LAUREN SOUTHERN)))
CALL THE FUCKING FINNS

BTFO

twitter.com/TheGuardian_002/status/942988386570260480

>that pic
holy shit saved

I would've been ok with that actually.
He's deleting all of his youtube videos right now for those who don't know.

wow i have never been happier than now

Lauren is my fav.

This is like a top tier anime. It just keeps getting better and better. I love this season

What is he talking about?

that finn sperged out and entered the thread just to complain that this random picture of e-celebs happened to have a low-res LS in it too. What a fucking autistic faggot

Did the cuck of Zepharion actually threatened Bravin Ruin (Edgy)?

WHAT IS GOING ON?

I'm no expert, but you remember the plot twist at the end of Metal Gear Solid where it turns out you were a pawn all along and Liquid let you get to REX to activate it? It's like that.

this is excellent

fucking (((skeptics))) and e-celeb worshipping niggers are on suicide watch

Mr. Obvious, you're a talentless nigger and you need to stop using Sup Forums for 100% of your content. And for fucks sake never say anything this cringe worthy again.

no, I think they are trying to get ruin to display the information to everyone that they were just admins on a scummy discord but not the ones holding the strings

people we need to target

WOZ LEE
KRAUT AND TEA
LIZZ REPTILE
JEFF

WOZ LEE SHOULD BE OUR 2nd TARGET AFTER KRAUT! HE HAS 1000s OF SUBS AND IS VERY ANTI ALT RIGHT AND IS A KNOWN REPORTER AND FLAGGER

Zeph got fuckng played. The Guardian was responsible for kraut scapegoatin Zeph so that zeph would leak

He's lucky Kraut overshadows him now, LS finn was the biggest lolcow around before him.

there is nothing wrong with him,he probs is a polack dumbass

I second this

>we are obvious
>we are limited in number
>don't count on us

this, I hope kraut does an hero livestream

No, he's without a fucking doubt an election rapefugee "/Pol" poster.

I like how /pol is represented

Anyone have all the names of everyone on the server?

To be so stupid as to actually fink he can not only change his reproductive strategy, but his entire sexual reproductive system. Can you belief fee alt right actually finks that black people lay eggs??

If anyone wants to shittalk kraut one last time in his comment section he is deleting all his videos right now
>so many meme comments lost
Academics, pls respond...

What is going on here ?

>probably a Sup Forumsack
No shit, he won't shut the fuck up about Sup Forums. Rules 1&2 exist for a reason.

oy vey, never forget the 6 gorillion comments

twitter.com/kuhchuk/status/942990931447418880

I can already see it in the NYT article
>youtuber compiles team of scientists and defeats racists on youtube! Racists resort to cyber-bullying, death threats, and false reporting to takedown his videos to stop the truth of human equality from getting out.

I don't agree with Kraut on race realism issue because I have seen the stats, however I don't see race realism actually supporting anything that Alt Right wants to do, let along an ethnostate.

gg
no re

QRD for someone who doesn't follow the YouTube celebs?

*inhales*

seems like he's trying to scrub his channel of all recent content

He'd be happier just working some part time job and playing video games.

youtube.com/watch?v=RyW64X36kAI

Naked ape was right 5 months ago.

She has been avenged!

Wouldn't necessarily go with that. I joined his public one yesterday to listen in. Pretty much all that's left are the faggots who keep saying yeah Kraut fucked up b-but we're the good guys. Paladin can't science! I've doxed her completely, but I'm a gentleman so I'll keep it to myself. At this point it'd be safe for Sup Forums to move in and scatter it to the wind.

Bullshit, he thinks he's going to play the
>I was possessed by power and rage but now I'm all better, teehee

Fuck no, this faggot should off himself

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
tell this faggot that he stops deleting my comment sections
I shitposted for 12 hours straight and he just deletes everything without killing himself?

an hero (ebegging edition)

I like how Sargon went on vacation for one weekend and comes home to this.

If this is true, at least he has the balls to admit that he was wrong.

>Rules 1&2 exist for a reason.
Only apply's to raids you fucking newfag.

still no appology though

Post an inv to the discord

What the fuck happened and why should I care pls

>I have gradually turned into a monster over the past 2 months and need to go
That's worded in a way where he obviously wants people to try and stop him from leaving. Trying to invoke pity by referring to himself as a monster.

>in exchange for reading with very deep and philosophical post please consider donating to my Patreon

Talking of Naked Ape why is it his youtube is dead but he recently debated kraut in that recording we all heard?

lol after how much had to happen and how many failed attempts at throwing others under the bus?

this I want him to cry for me live on stream

AW SHIT NIGGAS

I wasn't allowed to post it earlier because its marked as spam so hopefully this posts. It didn't here's an image. You can just search Kraut's server and get it from discord, or type that in on your app.

Who is this too?
Holiday still needs to be torn down.

wait... did some random frensh boi just kill off one of the biggest sceptic channels?

>CAR
nigger! nigger! nigger! nigger! nigger!

what's life like living with a bunch of niggers, huh nigger?

no bad feelings I just really wanted to say that

>What the fuck happened and why should I care pls
Kraut and Tea is a lolcow Youtube personality who has horribly failed to debunk "race realism" with clickbait-titled videos like "the Alt-Right is too dumb for science" in which he actually shows himself to be too dumb for science

alright anons I was with gf the last two hours and missed the last thread. any updates?

O fug

HE FOUGHT THE WALL AND THE
WALL WON

HE FOUGHT THE WALL AND THE WALL WON

Talk between JF and Kraut

I wonder what they have on Coach red pill that is so damning? Dude earlier said it was worthy of contacting law enforcement and now he gave it to the guardian.

Can I get a quick rundown as to what this e-celeb drama is all about?

RIP KRAUT

septic*

race realism crushing skeptics™
good times
come back !
do the holohoax now !

I dunno, I want to do this again

apparently she was chatting to Alternative Hypothesis people

Discord links got banned because people were spamming that shit here constantly

Holiday is toast, according to the people that have heard the recordings. Also apparently there are FIVE HOURS OF AUDIO LOGS WITH SARGON.

If king septic tank gets taken down, I will be very very happy.

i think he means twitter.com/TheGuardian_002

He got a real job. He still probably hangs out with some of them I'm sure.

Crushing skeptics is what we should do ffs. We need a project to keep our edge

JF is a man with no malice. We all should aspire to be like him. I love you Gariepy.

>race realism crushing skeptics™
>good times
It, really, really is.
It's been an honor to meme against this idiots along side you lads for the last year. Most fun I've had since the election.

he deleted almost all his videos

JF is unironically a true gentleman. 100% chad, never loses his cool, always says the right thing at the right time, and is even gracious to his defeated enemies.

...and still denied his qt autistic gf

in the US there's a mentality that niggers don't succeed in school/life because they're somehow discriminated against - and even when they're given special treatment (i.e. affirmative action), they still fall short. as a result, we waste millions and millions of dollars trying to educate them. i think a lot of race realists just want to get to a point where we (as a society) acknowledge that the races have different strengths and weaknesses, rather than pretending that we're all equal.

rumor is, sargon tried to talk kraut out of it, just like uzalu

CRAWLING IN MY SKINNNNNNNNN THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

well, we acted AS his malaice

whose recordings?

God damn. What a fucking year.

you missed the massive season finale lad, it was bretty good, krauts done, zeph threw him under the bus with proof and there is alleged audio that proves Jeff knew about the doxing

Why bother? They BTFO themselves.

Thx

>skeptics organize and strike the alt-right
>get countered
>we go on counteroffensive
>in less than a week the entire skeptic community is fractured
>right-wing channels experience influx of subs
>skeptics expose themselves as ACTUAL SJW's

Looks like collectivism beat muh individual, as nature intended.

Good job, all of you.

No. He's a Jew. He already lied in his apology video and tried to blame the Zeph guy. Zeph then BTFO him and now he's basically apologizing for the second time without blaming anyone. Not out of remorse, but because he's been utterly and completely defeated.

If there was even the slightest way (((Kraut))) could weasel out of this he would. He's triple locked in a hamster tank personally built by JF.

(((Kraut))) is nothing more than one of JF's science experiments at this point.

Perhaps, but I get the feeling that Sargon knew more than he let on, and that Sargon was pushing for Kraut to do this in the first place while maintaining a public image of impartiality. Wouldn't surprise me if, at some point during that time, it gets slipped that Sargon knows about the doxing stuff or anything else that's bad.

Apparently Zeph was recording EVERYTHING that was going on in the server as collateral. The dude is a piece of shit and a total psychopath, but Kraut was dumb enough to throw him under the bus, and now we get to ride the wave of the shitshow

Okay I saw the warski stream and I know Jim went in there, and I knew Zeph got dirt on kraut

But did Zeph make a stream?

>i think a lot of race realists just want to get to a point where we (as a society) acknowledge that the races have different strengths and weaknesses, rather than pretending that we're all equal.

I completely agree with that statement. It can make the argument that Democrats and SJWs are making invalid, which destroys them. However it doesn't support the establishment of ethnostate, which is why I don't think it is a major win for Alt Right, it is at most a win for the centre and the right.

SIEG HEIL!
UNKRAUTVERNICHTUNG VOLLZOGEN!

HAHAHA HOLY SHET COULD OCTOLARP SARGON GO DOWN FOR THIS?!?!?

And also don't forget that they've been caught in LIE AFTER LIE AFTER LIE.

At this point, for any of the others, there's no more plausible deniability. They're basically all guilty until proven innocent, which is a PR death blow. They've all been lying through their teeth and there's no way to trust these scummy faggots like Jeff Holiday and the others whatsoever.

Mission accomplished and then some.
JF is also scheduled to have Mike Enoch on in the near future.

What a wild ride it's been.

youtube.com/watch?v=Iv2o7nMRRkY