She wins right Sup Forums ?

she wins right Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=akhe5U4667Y
youtube.com/watch?v=MlRkM0KWe9E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pretty good 18+ drama cd Utaha had that I was surprised that Maruto supervised and that Kayano was willing to do sexual pants and say sexual stuff while role-playing as Utaha. Especially near the end when Utaha is having sex which shortly cut-offs while she still panting.

Eriri has one too, but it didn't seem that erotic compared to Utaha.

>will lose her love
>will lose her job
>will lose her virginity to a fat old man
sad

I don't give a shit man, I read KM and fap to her.

She wins your heart, user.

It's the best I can do, sorry.

made for sucking fat phimotic smegma covered dicks

No.

The MC is an obnoxious faggot so besides from bragging-rights I don't know why you'd want her to win.

Did that actually happen?

Yes, buy their dakimakuras.

Yes it does exist.youtube.com/watch?v=akhe5U4667Y

Do all the Saekanos have lewd audio clips?

Utaha and Eriri are the only ones I seen so far. So Megumi and Michiru are the only ones that don't have anything like that. Unless, they plan on doing something like that for the second season as well.

Megumi definitely doesn't.

That's not fair, why the best girl never win? I'm tired of this unfairness...

Not with her sappy personality. She thinks to know herself better than others. More like she's a disaster waiting to happen.

Utaha a best. A BEST.

No. She's a terrible love interest and shouldn't not win.

Literally a sex goddess.

>18+ drama cd
How is that allowed? That's like drawing official r-18 doujin. The publisher usually never allows thst.

Not even close. Eriri has an infinitely greater chance of winning than her.

>talented
>has a personality
>beautiful.
>PANTYHOSE
How does she not win.

Shut up already, bitch.

Well it appears to have been a drama cd that came with those dakimuras which Kadokawa was publishing. The original author was involved with the script and the LN artist drew the dakimuras.

So I guess they were ok with that or just look away after seeing the money Kadokawa was giving them for being able to do that. If you try to view the page for the dakimuras on Amazon you need to be 18+ since it's obvious it's more the niche part of the fan-base that is into that stuff.

That's why you read her manga, Ledouche.

>Utaha got an official dakimakura by Kurehito and an explicit sex scene

Superior girl is superior.

Never-mind, I just realize that Kadokawa owns the Light Novel brand for the series. So of course they would be ok with doing something with the brand they own. Though I do wonder why they decided to do that though.

Through that reasoning, Eriri is superior.

No sex scene

I don't understand. Utaha has an 18+ drama CD where she has sex with who exactly?

I'm guessing Megumi's VA said no and that's why she doesn't have one?

She's so bitchy and abrasive that she's an honorary 3DPD. So no.

>Eriri has one too,
user said she has one.

It's a role-playing scenario thing. I suppose it's suppose to be you self-inserting as the one doing that sort of stuff. It only happens at the end which lasts for good 10-15 secs before it cut-offs.

They just went for the safe route. Sex with Megumi wouldn't be erotic or interesting unlike Utaha. It would be literally cold tuna sex.

Without sex.

Why would Eriri make lewd sounds and pant if it wasn't a sex scene?

cuteaha

>Eriri has one too, but it didn't seem that erotic compared to Utaha.
L-Link for judgement and...research purposes.

She doesn't

You are contradicting what user said. Don't be a sore loser.

I've never actually watched Saekano when it first started airing I watched episode 0 and it was worse than I thought any series could be. Some anime are bad but what I saw in those 20 minutes was more than that. It was terrible.

But Utaha has a 10/10 character design so I have a huge folder for her.

You're just going by user's words without having heard it.

Except Megumi will probably actually get a canon sex scene in the LN.

>time for DRAMA

Haha, nope. Enjoy your eternal blueballing.

HA!

>Implying you have the link to the full drama cd

youtube.com/watch?v=MlRkM0KWe9E

That's the chipmunk audio I could find of it. I had found the other one which had the original audio unaltered, but I can't find it right now. You guys are going to have to search for that other version.

Utaha is a masterful blend of sexy traits and mannerisms, engineered to entice and arouse every sane man at first sight.

We'll see who's laughing soon.

>generic busty long haired sexy hentai heroine #118188181
>win

>long dark hair
>pretty face
>womanly body
>cute clothes
That's really all it takes.

I doubt more forced drama will get a laugh out of people, unless it is to laugh at how bad it is.

Just to let you guys know that is Eriri drama cd. It didn't seem like anything special to me. Eriri just seem like it was more about her acting tsundere then anything else.

Not the point, you're implying we'll be blueballed when the last volume heavily implied there will be sex soon.

It won't really have sex and you know it. Best case scenario it will happen off-screen and barely implied afterwards. Meanwhile we can hear Utaha moaning during the act.

Sounds like Eriri is being molested and teased, sexually.

An off-screen scene would still be canon while your drama CD isn't.

KM will make it canon.

I would like to hear the original version, but this is pretty good itself. Am I to understand Tomoya is doing lewd things to her or is she roleplaying by herself?

The MC is such a fucking faggot and it really ruins it.

Good joke.

A loser medal.

You just wait.

She wins left.

>loser heroine getting better stuff than the main heroine

Yeah no

Wont even get a kiss scene

Sure she does, in Koisuru Metronome.

Stay delusional. We already got cheated out of one once, he'll make up for it next volume.

>Eriri has one too, but it didn't seem that erotic compared to Utaha.
It's because she's pure.

I WANT TO TOUCH HER LEGS.

Pure shit

Eriri >>>>> Utaha

What's with the chest tumors? That's not my Eriri.

Utaha > Mayu > Megumi > Michiru > Izumi >>>> trash >>> Eriri

Eriri always had small tits.

Utaha is a waste of space that long outlived her purpose.

>long black hair
>red eyes
>headband
>decent tiddies
>pantyhose
Never seen this show but this girl checks all the boxes for me, design-wise anyway.

It's one of those shows that's complete irredeemable trash from start to finish but it has a few cute girls that people latch onto so it gets enough sales to keep going.

My recommendation is to read the doujins since they're superior to the canon in all aspects.

>Utahafag starting shit as usual with awful taste
Cancer.

Only people that hate Megumi think Saekano is bad.

Fortunately no.

No user, you're the cancer.

The person saying "X character is shit." is always infinitely better than the person saying "X-fags are shit".

If you start discussing the fans of the story instead of the story itself then you're doing nothing but shitting up the threads with worthless posts.

This. She's too good for that faggot sperglord MC.

Tomoya a shit. Worse than Sorata.

>user is clearly in love with Megumi
>Only people that hate Megumi think Saekano is bad.
Alternatively, only people who are blinded by lust are unable to see that the series is shit.

>cancer apologist
I wonder who's behind this thread.

>shitposting I like is better than shitposting I don't like

>Only people that hate Megumi think Saekano is bad.
Or butthurt Utahafags.

>Megumifags
>liking her solely out of lust

How to tell when someone doesn't understand Saekano.

Allow me to explain the reasoning.
"X character is shit." is more likely to spark discussion about character X.
"X-fags are shit." is more likely to cause waifu war shit flinging.

The former is far better than the latter.

Tomoya is way better than Sorata you butthurt Utahafag.

Both are the exact same thing. You gave a pass to a shitposter who literally is doing waifu war shit fling.

Perhaps you're right user. Perhaps there was something wonderful about Megumi that made her the ultimate perfect waifu with excellent character development and a compelling relationship with the main character.

If any of that did exist however then I must have missed it.

No. Good thing since Utaha is garbage and worst girl.

This must be your first Saekano thread.

>Both are the exact same thing.
They're literally not the exact same thing.
>You gave a pass to a shitposter who literally is doing waifu war shit fling.
I don't care if an entire thread is full of people hating on a character. Things start getting annoying when the dsicussion stops being about the characters and starts being about the fans of particular characters.

>being completely arbitrary about shitposts that causes the same outcome
How you feel doesn't matter.

Let's talk about how Utaha is useless and is BTFO in both LN and her spinoff.

Now you get it, people live her because of her character. She had the best development and chemistry.