Giants Cover up

Why are there 100's of news paper clippings of 7-8 foot giant skeletons being uncovered all around America from 1800s-1900s

Why do these skeletons go to the Smithsonian and disappear.

From what i have read these people were the mound builders, the had red hair, double rows of teeth.

Does anyone have any more info on these giants that history has covered up?? and the reasons why

Other urls found in this thread:

siamagazin.com/a-giant-crown-for-a-giant-king-discovered-by-father-crespi/
youtube.com/watch?v=Vj-Tk8Xai7I
snopes.com/media/notnews/giantcoverup.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I know that the Smithsonian was dumping/destroying evidence against Evolution, came out a while back and was buried. I don't know if they are connected or not

Good bread, desu. I’ve seen giant bones in the Grand Canyon in AZ on a mule trip. Literally 10 foot tall skeletons. Bump.

siamagazin.com/a-giant-crown-for-a-giant-king-discovered-by-father-crespi/

This priest found giant items in a cave in Ecuador that have now gone missing

>7ft skeleton
>Giant
As a lanklet I demand you delet this

There is living decendents of these giants they where considered gods among certain Native people.

I read they found Egyptian stuff and mummies in the grand canyon too.

You have any pics?

They found another one just recently. I forget where, maybe Wyoming. ~9ft.

nupol = Sup Forums

Grand canyon had Nordic runes

Lookup the nephilim.

Ask P. T. Barnum

Seriously, all this shit is missing now.
Why? Why would ANYONE want to hide this? Giant people existed, yeah, so what? Why that would change our day-to-day lives or country politics? Why the effort to hide this, it's fucking stupid.

thank god they died off 9 foot giants would be taking all the tinder sluts

Theres so much info, they are real. That means they are being covered up for a reason.

Look up the Khandahar giant the marines killed. Also in Ecuador they display their giant skeletal remains

this

The TV would never lie to you goyim.

dey wuz African kangs and dey could fly and read minds cause of dey melanin

Yup. Winn Parker leaked that find just the other week, saying they immediately covered it up as a "dinosaur." You have to wonder why he says what he says when he says it, but he seems to be building up toward increased public disclosure of ancient aliums and suchlike.

It challenges the status quo theory of human evolution. They teach in public schools that ancient man was a diminutive person. Giant men does not fit the narrative and reinforces the Creationist worldview, which undercuts current social engineer trends.

Heard about this, Giant was 12foot tall, guarding a cave in the Afgan mountains

Unit of 8 Marines came around the Bend infront of the cave, Giant has spear and shield and pikes the captain through the chest and lifts him up.

7 other marines obliterate giants head.

Wonder what was in the cave?

This sounds fake. Did anyone check snopes.com yet?

I have red hair and im around 6 foot 3 inches. Wuz I giantz n sheit?

Quick pic for u lazy anons

I heard this story two user

Could have some blood in ye. who the fark knows now days.

In NZ there are stories of big red haired people up north. Every now and then you get a red headed Maori, where do those genes come from pre europe people.

Nah. That's merely just tall enough for the whole world to feel like it was made for smaller people. Especially if you're in an older part of the world where the average height was not very big.

Having to hunch over to chop things on the kitchen counter sucks.

Whoa whoa.
Father Krespi is allegedly Hitler after a nose surgery.

i'm a mound destroyer.

Also if anyone is interested. In WW2 reports from japanese soldiers fleeing in terror of giant human beings with clubs on the Solomon islands. meant to be 12-15 foot

Locals Say they still live in caves in the island

if fucks with the evolution theory and gives credence to the David vs Goliath story.

please post more details

lol nice larp

Yea but they were killed by Nessie back when he knew how to fly so high into the rainbow

youtube.com/watch?v=Vj-Tk8Xai7I

Interveiws a Marine who was there

Evolution includes genetic variance.

Anons here might be interested in the book "Giants: Sons of the Gods", by Doug Van Dorn. Lots of extremely interesting information in there. The guy has done research.

History is a complete lie, I don't doubt anything with absolute certainty

>believing in giant humans
The absolute state of Sup Forums

Big if true

I know most science fields are a big peer reviewed circle jerk. Truth and Facts are secondary. So why shouldn't history be included in the suburb of fuckery

>is such a faggot he can't do his own research

we used to have threads like this all the time with way more info

now that you redditor faggots have shit up the board, anons with information for this kind of stuff rarely make an appearance

You're supposed to bring them brandy and shit. Read the odyssey silly marins

Its 4d chess shill

>t.jew
theres evidence all around the world that shows that giants lived among us, bones, jewelry etc etc.

Ginger hair is a genetic mutation, gotta be the result of gene editing

snopes.com/media/notnews/giantcoverup.asp

>falling for fake news

>snopes

Its a red pill. You can eat the blues if you want

>falling for snopes

SIE SIND DAS ESSEN UND WIR SIN DIE JAEGER

Probably some child brides and other shit muslims like.

Snopes is 2 lefties with an internet connection. They have no more available to them than you

(((snopes)))

Well they still exist

its abnormal and cased by decease

Particulary by tumor of pituitary gland

In the cave Was some ancient tech. Military have it now. Stasis chamber , possible flying tech

If this latvian footstool appreciation board ever turns its autism on the Smithsonian, sparks will fly.

The amount of corruption is mind-blowing, they've essentially caused thousands of skeletons and artifacts to disappear, very purposefully and in an organized/systematic way, over the years.

Nearly all of recorded history is a lie, or at best a half-truth. . devastating to think about just how much they've destroyed, swept under the rug, or have on display in their heebish-banker palaces, to enjoy as they eat babies and swim in coin piles.

eric dubay had some very good videos regarding this topic before (((they))) got to his channel. anyone know if there is some sort of archive of his videos anywhere ?

If that guy came out of a cave with a spear, prob wouldn't see him doing any damage lol

>big
I kek'd

Neck yourself

Smithsonian is a corrupt piece of lying shit

Give some more info on how the Smithsonian is covering up history and how that it's come to light that they've done so, please

It's real. I saw it.

I am taking them average height boi.

t. bitter dutchman upset at the revelation that he's actually a manlet compared to an ancient race of humanoid giants

Only Giants you need to concern yourself with are the SF Giants and NY Giants Kiwi. Nothing to see here. They just ate a lot of corn and grew up big and strong.

fuck you faggot leaf

>Every now and then you get a red headed Maori, where do those genes come from pre europe people.

most maoris today have some european blood in them. one bit of evidence for this is theyve tested their y haplogroups and found a lot of european R1b in maori men. so i think the red hair would come from europe although i have heard mentioned native easter islanders had a lot of red heads. that could just be from european admixture too though.

I made this thread because there is so much crap on pol, its depressing. Just wish i had more info on this covered up history. Or does someone else here have any?

Also were humans around when dinosaurs were cause i saw this in a museum / art gallery in switzerland and it looks like a person riding a winged dragon/dino

Check out a book called Forbidden History

anyone that still believes anything snopes writes should seriously be backhanded in the face IRL. Literally, send me your address, leaf.

Red head before any Europeans mixed genes

This is completely wrong, of course. . ancient giants weren't diseased, nor were their limbs disproportionate. They were larger versions of us, by all accounts and skeletal records.

the old nemesis of the homosexual. the nephilim giant cannibals

would be nice if you fags could post some hard evidence instead of just making claims

The evidence is so legion I'd honestly feel badly for highlighting one snippet, its all equally important/relevant. . needless to say, there are *thousands* of cases, and this is no exaggeration, of individuals turning over things to the smithsonian that fly in the face of the accepted narrative, and not only are they not displayed in the museums, but they're never seen again, and the Smithsonian claims they've been lost in shipping, stolen, etc.

They've even fought legal battles to get ahold of artifacts and bones only to make them disappear. If I'm not mistaken, they're almost wholly owned and operated by the Rothschilds.

Its infuriating to think about. . worse than anything else they've done, in my opinion, as they're not just committing crimes in the present day, here, but rewriting our entire history, falsifying the entireity of human origins/development.

YouTube 'Smithsonian giants', to begin your rabbit trail.

So jotunn are real.......someone call Odinn

The internet has changed, you can't just google or youtube whatever you want anymore - the government purposely fills the results with disinfo and whacky 10 minute conspiracy videos about a shitty fake jpeg image.

Go on...

Look at all the out of place artifacts, like screws found in coal.

an axe chopped piece of petrified wood

heaps of stuff out there. starting to leak out to the public

>GIANTS AND FLAT EARTH AND Q user AND HURFF DERFF HUMP UH DUMP FRUMP

Get that Flat earth disinfo bullshit out of here.

Earth is a Sphere

>screws found in coal.
>an axe chopped piece of petrified wood
>heaps of stuff

>Falling for fake news
Cites Snopes
Says false
Chances of being true just increased 500%

That's an Elf. There are still some in Iceland and a very few living today with King Laurin in the Alps.

>ONLY MY OWN DISINFO IS ALLOWED

>That's an Elf.

You want hard evidence?
Everything is bigger when a planet is hotter.
Every reptile, bug, plant, every single thing on the planet grows bigger.
Why would early ancestors of humans be different?
It's highly plausible that we shrunk during the ice age. As all animals did.
It's a defense mechanism to conserve energy if I remember correctly.

Snakes the size of houses existed.
Sharks the size of small whales.
Why not a human?

>Manlets btfo

an SJW couple running a website from their living room is your ultimate proof of anything?

>snopes
>flag
checks out desu

>Everything is bigger when a planet is hotter.

no. it's a pear you stupid nog

It wouldn't disprove evolution
Gigantism is a well recorded revolutionary phenomenon

Agreed. Google search became incredibly shitty in the last several years.

>Earth is a Sphere

globecuck shill gtfo

You're very correct here, and the point is valid and well taken, but it doesn't change much. I could point out individual examples, like Michael Cremo or David Childress, that have dealt with such things. . but in my experience its the *totality* of evidence, that results from digging into a topic, thats ultimately convincing. One really needs to dig.

Michael A. Cremo is a good place to start, explosive material, and so much of it.

Ok senpai, I will spill the beans on giants:

There are two kinds;

1. Unnatural disorder - Actually a disease that enables humans to grow out of proportion, this is more common.

2. Natural Growth - Where a man or woman lives the correct natural way of life intended for mankind in the Garden of Eden. A man can live around 600 years and grow 18 feet tall. These are the nephalim and "men of renown" talked about in the bible.

In order to live that long and grow that strong you need to maintain chakra/kundalini levels

>snopes
>a fucking leaf