Gay romance manga published in a shonen magazine

>gay romance manga published in a shonen magazine

For what reason? I doubt shonen readers want to read a gayshit story and not even women will touch this being bara and not fujoshit pandering. It's gonna be a disaster and flop hard. Is Japan trying to push a gay agenda with this manga?

Other urls found in this thread:

jp.square-enix.com/magazine/joker/series/sorairo_f/index.html
jp.square-enix.com/magazine/joker/browse/m/sorairo_f_01/
omaera.org/wlog/media/rintaro
mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=113235
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Manga publishers are always experimental, because it's so cheap to produce and if it doesn't sell you can just kill it off whenever you please.

Gangan page: jp.square-enix.com/magazine/joker/series/sorairo_f/index.html

c01: jp.square-enix.com/magazine/joker/browse/m/sorairo_f_01/

Man, the girl is cute.

Because nobody is gay, amirite

Yes?

>Gangan
Isnt this seinen

>not even women will touch this being bara and not fujoshit pandering.
Are you referring to the fact that one of the high school boys in the image is a bit on the thick side? You're really dumb.

>more homoshit
Starting to think anime is mostly sjw shit nowadays

No, I'm referring to this being a remake of a bara webcomic. This is the original art style. They toned down the bara style for the remake, but still is barashit.

I can't read moon but that was kinda cute
No homo

>unironically using sjw in the context of anime
Starting to think Sup Forums is mostly reddit nowadays

There is literally nothing that stops women from buying shounen magazine. In general, Sup Forums seems to think demographic labels are a lot more important than they are.

if it's not fujoshit pandering i'll check it out

romance is cool ya it'll probably get cancelled if it's not pandering to any group of people but i like refreshing things

Also author is a furry. Color me surprised.

Faggot. Remember all of you belong to Sup Forums

Why are you fags so surprised? Square Enix series, especially GanganJoker got plenty of yuri series running before though. And Happy Sugar Life and Arachnid were actually hits for them so they are just testing the water with new homo stuff.

I hope so. I hope the amount of gay in all anime everywhere makes you extremely uncomfortable.

Lesbians are okay, gays are not.

>Square Enix series
I meant magazines and online publication

It doesn't have specified demographic (its online publication at least).

Nope, it's Gangan Joker, a shonen magazine, the same one Akame ga Kill was published in.

There are multiple Gangan magazines much like they are multiple Jump magazines. Gangan Joker, which this is serialized in, is a shonen magazine.

>>gay romance manga published in a shonen magazine
What was Naruto?
But that was closer to the "It is just a phase bruh" yuri

This is Yaoi on Ice's fault, isn't it?

>canon gay character in Akame ga Kill
>genderbending in Gugure Kokkuri-san
>Inu x Boku was omnipandering as fuck

The magazine is already gay-friendly. Don't like, don't buy.

YoI is execption, not the norm.

No, it has literally nothing to do with it.

Read it just now and it's actually pretty decent. The dialogue is rather solid for a shounen and the characters seem well-thought out.

No Shinji, its your fucking fault
Faggot

Does the girl like any of the boys or do they like her? Is it a love triangle?

>babby's first fujo bait

If you want something phenomenal, see Osamatsu first and forget that trash with its """"""""""animation""""""""".

But Shinji beheaded the homosexual.

Only after milking his cock

No, it's your fault.

Shinji spearheaded the queer MC movement

>beheaded the homosexual.
But he didn't kill himself.

No, it's Evangelion's fault.
Evangelion is one of the reasons we get gayshit in mainstream Anime in the first place.

The girl is the white haired dude's childhood friend. There is a love triangle, but wither big dude or white hair is gay I think

Japanese people are going to go extinct

This post was a mistake.

Kaworu was based on Ryo, so Devilman is the real culprit.

It's actually pretty decent, but I doubt it'll last long unfortunately.

Does anyone know how to rip gangan pages?

Devilman was a mistake

No, gays are going to save us from overpopulation.

Don't worry dude, you can always read the webmanga.

The girl is Sanada's (the blond guy) long-time friend. She feels sorry for him because it's rumored that he's a faggot, so his former friends are kind of avoiding him now. Thing is, he really is gay and she's in denial because she's a typical Nip and pretending that upsetting things don't exist is always the default solution. The manga seems pretty critical of that mindset.

Why are middle aged Japanese men with glasses such faggots?

They look like father and son.

Shounen magazines have been publishing a lot of things trying to get female readers. It is not new. They were just more subtitle before.

Didn't Prunus Girl run in Gangan Joker?

But that panders to males. Hetero males.

>just more subtitle
Check your spelling, faggot

Those darned SJWs are pushing their globalist gay agenda again!!

Go away Sup Forums

But it is true.

Lain was gay for that chick who liked her teacher

Nothing wrong with that.

Lain had no understanding of human concept of "love"

Check the name, silly.

Make Japan great again!

What if they don't dissappear?

I thought she told Arisu she loved her

God damn it, why does this manga not cater to me instead? Just what is wrong with this world?

A lot of 60s mangaka were left wing as fuck.

Dunno, token fagfag coworker was all over MMA, wrassling and MANime shounen shit.

Make Japan gay again.

At least make it pedo gay like Nobunaga and Ranmaru.

>A lot of 60s mangaka were left wing as fuck.
Many of the important personalities decades ago were full-blown commies.

omaera.org/wlog/media/rintaro

Well it was 'love" from her point of view she probably just wanted to protect her and make her happy.

Cho chweet

what is rose of versailles? strawberry panic? devilman? devil lady? utena? sailor moon? oniisama e? japan has been doing this for a long time and this ain’t anything new.

I for one am shocked that artists don't want to lynch niggers and faggots and instead want to take down the current economic system. Who'd have thought they wouldn't like shitty working environments and low wages?

You can tell from what they type they're retards who came from Sup Forums or Sup Forums, so don't expect them to know much about what they're talking about

None of them are gay stories aimed at young boys, dingus. The closest one is Devilman, but it was one sided love and Ryou was a futa.

He returns Ryo's feelings later though

Because Communism is known for its excellent work conditions.

Shit, I only read the original Devilman.

The only honorable thing to do is suicide then.

seeOnly one of those examples is even comparable.

that's the least scary thing. ryo loved akira so much that, when the world was recreated, he split himself into two people and had them fuck each other in order to give birth to akira, thus reviving him. the greatest love story ever told.

Doesn't change the fact that complaining about SJWs, globalism, and the gay agenda is crossboarder behavior and has no place in Sup Forums.

>karoshi
you know shit's fucked when you make a new word for dying from overwork

Yep yep!

What are you talking about? Chinese and Soviet factories were heaven on Earth!

Your original statement is still wrong. You seem to know even less about anime than crossboarders.

I'm just surprised this is in a shonen magazine. Japan's fucked more ways than one so I don't care about OP's alarmist post, but still it's strange.

Why does every gay character have to have white hair?

>agenda
It's called "trying out new things".

This is an industry and like said, if it works they'll get a lot of money, and it doesn't they'll just axe it and try something else.

Excuse me. Chinese factories still are heaven on Earth.

>alarmist post
Alarmist is not suppose to be a negative.

It's in the definition, retard.

I didn't say it was negative. I said it was alarmist.

>creating needless worry and panic

I fucking love political off-topic discussion on Sup Forums!

Who started the dark haired gay with light haired gay meme? Devilman too? Kazeki?

The black-haired guy is either gay or bi too. He implies he fell in love with the other guy in his inner monologue.

Shinji and Kaworu.

No one cares if you're upset that people made commie jokes.

Probably Devilman.

Ok Sup Forums.

It is mixed magazine not a shounen magazine.
mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=113235